No announcement yet.

France national team 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reason to be pessimistic for now. Our federation is just cautious concerning insurance since he has to follow a medical protocol in order for him to recover.

During the lockout, franchises can't communicate with players, so i assume they (our federation) are asking him to follow some medical tests in the US so that the chosen protocol can be valid according to "american standards".

We will be fixed rather soon (might be as early as next week after the games against canada) about who will replaced bokolo & m. pietrus. Most likely causeur and lombahe-kahudi even if collet was communicating a lot with m'baye on the first training. I doubt albicy will make it, except if either diot or parker had some slight injury during the following days.

Comment

From watching some training at Pau, some journalists guessed that albicy should make the final roster. Diot could start along with parker.
      Last spot should be between lombahe-kahudi and causeur, causeur will be chosen most likely.

Noah is expected to come back in the beginning of august (or even earlier).

Comment

Originally posted by raph View Post
        From watching some training at Pau, some journalists guessed that albicy should make the final roster. Diot could start along with parker.
        Last spot should be between lombahe-kahudi and causeur, causeur will be chosen most likely.

Noah is expected to come back in the beginning of august (or even earlier).
        So, in other words, you mean that the most likely final roster would be:

G- Parker, Diot, Albicy
        G- De Colo, Causeur
        F- Batum, Gelabale
        F- Diaw, F. Pietrus
        C- Noah, Turiaf, Traore

It doesn't take me long to realize the potential of this team. That's a roster that can win the gold medal. Of course, I insist.. IF Noah plays..
        Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Will u know how to get friendly France matches?

Comment

Yup wardjim, from what those journalists are saying (even if they were more cautious about causeur).
            Just a minor fix for guards (we will see for the first preparation games if it was a test or a future set up) :
            parker - albicy
            diot - de colo - causeur

Knowing that diot could replace parker at the point when he goes to the bench. De colo won't play the point apparently, which is a blessing.

About preparation games that will be broadcast, the games against canada (the first one tomorrow) will be, we might have a stream on jtv (still not sure).

Comment

Can u record it?

Comment

Raph where can we watch France-Canada today?

Comment

It's broadcast on sport+ (at 20 30), so we might have some streaming on jtv. As for recording and uploading, i will ask if someone does it (as i can't).

Btw, noah is expected to be back the 2 of august and tonight causeur won't play because the nt staff thinks he is not yet free to play after his plantar fasciitis injury that ruined half of his season.

Stream wise, check here , here, here or there in case.
                  Last edited by raph; 07-26-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Just from the first few minutes it's obvious this team has great chemistry

You can tell they started training camp a while back the way they are together on defense

Amazing potential this team

Comment

Amazing this guy Rautins is in the NBA, only has one skill

Worst guard in the NBA?

Parker, Diaw, Turiaf all look in great shape and good form.

Albicy has lightning speed, maybe faster than Parker

Gelabale looks good too

Seraphin should definitely be picked before F. Pietrus, do you agree Raph?
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-26-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Score?
                        Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

82-30 France 31'

Comment

[QUOTE=Xristos;607845]

Parker, Diaw, Turiaf all look in great shape and good form.

[QUOTE]

Diaw in great shape?Are you sure?he's been fat for 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post

Diaw in great shape?Are you sure?he's been fat for 4 years

This the reason I mentioned that, first time I have seen him look this fit in quite some time

Comment

106-44 final score

What a blowout!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information