No announcement yet.

France national team 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, France are very strong team For others it will be very difficult to defeat them

Comment

if noah is playing the can get the title if not there are losers again

Comment

Collet only wants to bring 12 players in lithuania (but 4/5 players will be asked to stay ready in case of an injury).
        He said in an itw that the 12 will be known rather fast.

Most likely it should be :
        parker - diot
        M. Pietrus - de colo - bokolo
        batum - gelabale
        diaw - F. pietrus - tillie
        noah - turiaf

Tillie is my personal bet (and i do hope he will be in the group) but i am not sure he would play alot of minutes (despite the schedule). Traore and mahinmi might be chosen though, that is the toughest choice for our nt staff.

Hard to say if Mickael Pietrus will be back, but collet said in an itw that he wants to evaluate him and see him in action. If it was the case, maybe bokolo would not be chosen (and albicy or causeur might be in the list instead). I don't think beaubois will come, unless he is traded during the draft (something that might happen).

Noah almost never played fiba basket and he will have to stay away from foul trouble, not necessary easy.

Comment

France announced it's preliminar roster:

PG: Parker, Diot, Albicy

SG: de Colo, Causeur, Bokolo

SF: Batum, M.Pietrus, Gelabale, Lombahe-Kahudi

PF: Diaw, F.Pietrus

C: Noah, Turiaf, Traore, Seraphin

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
            France announced it's preliminar roster:

PG: Parker, Diot, Albicy

SG: de Colo, Causeur, Bokolo

SF: Batum, M.Pietrus, Gelabale, Lombahe-Kahudi

PF: Diaw, F.Pietrus

C: Noah, Turiaf, Traore, Seraphin
            and when you add a low level quality coach that they actually have in Collet then you get another dissapointing tournament..
            other than that "tiny" fact this team looks as France's strongest ever..
            "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

If they were in Group C or D, I could honestly see a top 4 finish for this team even if they were terribly coached.

However in Group B (and later the combined group with A) it's going to be a hard slog. Even with this team they are no locks for the knockout stage.
              Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Not yet official but bokolo should rest this summer and causeur could replace him (or lombahe-kahudi/albicy).

Comment

Now it's official (or at least for L' equipe)

Very good news if you ask me. They need bball IQ and Causeur or Albicy will bring that to the table

France is looking better everyday
                  Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Don't take what l'equipe writes for granted, they are the "marca" of France if you know what i mean.

Don't forget that they have a long history with fake "scoops" on their frontpage (like the girl who was supposed to be manaudo walking her dog, who was not manaudou ^^, the thorpe crap about doping - i guess there is still a trial between them and the australian swimmer - or the famous football frontpage after anelka's supposed words - while no one can back up what they wrote but themselves).

They are the very example on why monopolies should be forbidden.

Basketnews is much more reliable for basketball in France.

Comment

Mickael Pietrus won't play in Eurobasket due medical reasons

Comment

Charles Lombahe Kahudi likely to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Xristos View Post
                          Charles Lombahe Kahudi likely to replace.
                          As was reported earlier, France most likely will take 12 players to Eurobasket (if I didn't miss smth - 15 left now and no replacement will be added), so I bet Kahudi, Seraphin and M'Baye will be cut

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                            As was reported earlier, France most likely will take 12 players to Eurobasket (if I didn't miss smth - 15 left now and no replacement will be added), so I bet Kahudi, Seraphin and M'Baye will be cut
                            Albicy won't make it, I think

Parker - Diot
                            De Colo - Causeur - Kahudi
                            Batum - Gelabale
                            Diaw - Traore - Pietrus
                            Noah - Turiaf

Comment

Joakim Noah is suffering from an ankle injury and will miss the two friendlies against Canada.

Comment

Once again, it looks that Noah will not make it to the final French squad. That means, end of contention possibilities for the French team
                                Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information