Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets

That is a bad thing to do, as it means, in theory all tickets could be sold out before March 1st.
    CHECK OUT THE LATEST TEAM GB & BRITISH BASKETBALL NEWS @ http://www.gameongb.com

Sagenas how is possible to enter in this fan club??

So are the price you are giving officials? Where are they coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by valdu0! View Post
    Sagenas how is possible to enter in this fan club??

So are the price you are giving officials? Where are they coming from?
    Where I wrote link, there are official prices. It will depend on game, on seats and things like that.

About that fan club I still don't know anything, I've just seen about it on TV. I'll search for it soon.

„Tačiau jau nuo vasario 3 dienos startuoja „EuroBasket Fanklubas", kurio nariai pradinėmis kainomis bilietus galės įsigyti keliomis dienomis anksčiau. Kiekvienas klubo narys ateityje gaus ir kitokių patrauklių pasiūlymų", - sakė D.Lukavičiūtė.
    translation: "However, from Febuary 3rd "Eurobasket FanClub" will start, which members could buy tickets few days sooner. Every club's member will get more interesting offers in the future".

Probably we have to wait two more days.

Quote Originally Posted by inaminute23 View Post
    That is a bad thing to do, as it means, in theory all tickets could be sold out before March 1st.
    I am a season ticket holder with BMW club at the Siemens arena in Vilnius and was told when purchasing this season pass that I can buy tickets 1 month before public which should be around about now. I already have many friends requesting such tickets but I have not yet confirmed when I will be able to get them.

So yes such "clubs" exist its just whether they can get these tickets to us. I will confirm in next 24hrs.

Gosh...I'm gonna to end up with no ticket if everything you say is right...

Gosh...I'm gonna to end up with no ticket if everything you say is right...
    Don't worry, you'll get it...right not it doesn't seem to be very worse situation.

i need to figure out how to get tickets for the final day before 1st mach since everything risks to be sold out by that day.

i need to figure out how to get tickets for the final day before 1st mach since everything risks to be sold out by that day.
    The tickets that will be hot here will be Lithuanian games. I would not worry about any others as locals here only want to see their team unless you will meet them in any of these games.

The capacity of Žalgiris Arena will be almost 15.000, I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to get tickets after March 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Lietuvis View Post
    The tickets that will be hot here will be Lithuanian games. I would not worry about any others as locals here only want to see their team unless you will meet them in any of these games.
    yes but unfortunately I believe lithuanians think their team will get to the final and so buy hundreds of tickets for this game..

Quote Originally Posted by Gytaz View Post
    The capacity of Žalgiris Arena will be almost 15.000, I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to get tickets after March 1st.
    And it can be even expanded by two more thousands.

Jis taip pat pasakė, kad Kauno arenos talpa - 15 tūkstančių vietų - gali prireikus būti išplėsta dar 2 tūkstančiais.

Quote Originally Posted by sagenas View Post
    translation: "However, from Febuary 3rd "Eurobasket FanClub" will start, which members could buy tickets few days sooner. Every club's member will get more interesting offers in the future".

Probably we have to wait two more days.
    Keep me in touch with that since i don't speak lithuanian We'll have to pa an additional amount of money i suppose?

is there any maps of Cido, Vilnus and Kaunas Arena with price categories??

Quote Originally Posted by dewojos View Post
    is there any maps of Cido, Vilnus and Kaunas Arena with price categories??
    Not yet, as far as know. Obviously you'll be able to see the maps once the tickets go on sale.

I called the Lithuanian Basketball Federation and inquired about that "Eurobasket Fanclub". I was informed, that on the 3rd of February in www.tiketa.lt (official seller of tickets, luckily they have an english version of their site) and www.eurobasket2011.com there will be additional information provided, but basically the idea is that for 10 LTL you can become a member of "EB Fanclub", and members of it will get a chance to buy tickets 2-3 days in advance plus some additional benefits.

So if I pay I will have the insurance to have tickets for the final?

So if I pay I will have the insurance to have tickets for the final?
    then you could start buying tickets faster than official date, but that doesn't mean other people won't try doing same

Quote Originally Posted by Gytaz View Post
    It seems that every basketball federation will get 100 tickets allocated to their fans. Other fans, it seems, will have to fight the Lithuanians in the free market conditions. That is, if I understand everything correctly. But obviously many countries won't even need those 100 tickets and many need much more than that. So how does this work? What happens if, for example, Bulgaria only needs 20 tickets?
    At Eurobasket 2009 we where 4 fans from Israel. I guess this time could be more, but not much more... NT it's not Maccabi

Quote Originally Posted by sagenas View Post
    then you could start buying tickets faster than official date, but that doesn't mean other people won't try doing same
    15 000 people?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast