Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically it's the same prices like in my picture posted above, only in it column with cheapest ones is missing. So cheapest for 1st round (groups B, C, D) will cost 89LTL (for whole day), cheapest for 2nd round games will cost 129LTL (whole day), for 1/4 in Kaunas 139LTL, for semis 159LTL, bronze medal game 169LTL, final - 189LTL.

For group A games with Lithuania involved - 89-209LTL, for other games 69-169LTL

Comment

It seems that every basketball federation will get 100 tickets allocated to their fans. Other fans, it seems, will have to fight the Lithuanians in the free market conditions. That is, if I understand everything correctly. But obviously many countries won't even need those 100 tickets and many need much more than that. So how does this work? What happens if, for example, Bulgaria only needs 20 tickets?

Comment

There will be difficult to buy the tickets even for lithuanian people Because prices are very small and there will be a big crush on the tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Setonas View Post
          There will be difficult to buy the tickets even for lithuanian people Because prices are very small and there will be a big crush on the tickets
          For us, Lithuanians, price isn't what we should think about when it's basketball. However, the worst thing is that we need to buy tickets at the start of their selling, otherwise, during summer time we won't get them. That's not good at all. :/
          I'm on twitter

Comment

People who becomes part of some kind of "Fan club" by paying 10litas (I don't remember, maybe 20lt? I've just heard that but already forgot..) those people could buy tickets not from March 1st, but from February 26th. Also it's possible to buy subscriptions.
            I'm on twitter

Comment

That is a bad thing to do, as it means, in theory all tickets could be sold out before March 1st.
              CHECK OUT THE LATEST TEAM GB & BRITISH BASKETBALL NEWS @ http://www.gameongb.com

Comment

Sagenas how is possible to enter in this fan club??

So are the price you are giving officials? Where are they coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by valdu0! View Post
                  Sagenas how is possible to enter in this fan club??

So are the price you are giving officials? Where are they coming from?
                  Where I wrote link, there are official prices. It will depend on game, on seats and things like that.

About that fan club I still don't know anything, I've just seen about it on TV. I'll search for it soon.
                  I'm on twitter

Comment

„Tačiau jau nuo vasario 3 dienos startuoja „EuroBasket Fanklubas", kurio nariai pradinėmis kainomis bilietus galės įsigyti keliomis dienomis anksčiau. Kiekvienas klubo narys ateityje gaus ir kitokių patrauklių pasiūlymų", - sakė D.Lukavičiūtė.
                    translation: "However, from Febuary 3rd "Eurobasket FanClub" will start, which members could buy tickets few days sooner. Every club's member will get more interesting offers in the future".

Probably we have to wait two more days.
                    I'm on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by inaminute23 View Post
                      That is a bad thing to do, as it means, in theory all tickets could be sold out before March 1st.
                      I am a season ticket holder with BMW club at the Siemens arena in Vilnius and was told when purchasing this season pass that I can buy tickets 1 month before public which should be around about now. I already have many friends requesting such tickets but I have not yet confirmed when I will be able to get them.

So yes such "clubs" exist its just whether they can get these tickets to us. I will confirm in next 24hrs.

Comment

Gosh...I'm gonna to end up with no ticket if everything you say is right...

Comment

Gosh...I'm gonna to end up with no ticket if everything you say is right...
                          Don't worry, you'll get it...right not it doesn't seem to be very worse situation.
                          I'm on twitter

Comment

i need to figure out how to get tickets for the final day before 1st mach since everything risks to be sold out by that day.

Comment

i need to figure out how to get tickets for the final day before 1st mach since everything risks to be sold out by that day.
                              The tickets that will be hot here will be Lithuanian games. I would not worry about any others as locals here only want to see their team unless you will meet them in any of these games.

Comment

The capacity of Žalgiris Arena will be almost 15.000, I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to get tickets after March 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information