Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday spoke with a Spanish fan that I got to know in the 2 previous tournaments I've attended and he asked me if I'm coming. I told him that I wanted but I'm not, because it's impossible to get tickets . He told me that he got 2 all-tournament passes.

I wondered how he managed to get them.... you guess right, he knows somebody from the Spanish federation and he bought the tickets day before the pre-sale to the Eurobasket fans.

If they had any integrity, at least they would return the money for the Eurobasket fan that people paid... but yeah
    My Youtube channel

Comment

• 1 million requests in first hour, amazing. System broked.

Comment

• Ticket sales by country (percentage of all the tickets sold):

GROUP A: Lithuanian NT games: Lithuania - 70%, Spain - 9, Turkey - 9, Great Britain - 4, Poland - 4, others - 4.
        Other games: Lithuania – 40, Spain 18, Turkey – 18, Great Britain - 7, Poland – 7, others – 10.

GROUP B: Lithuania - 30, Latvia – 30, France – 12, Germany - 10, Italy - 10, Serbia – 6, others – 2.

GROUP C: Lithuania – 40, Greece - 15, Croatia - 15, FYR of Macedonia – 15, Montenegro – 5, others – 10.

GROUP D: Georgia – 40, Lithuania – 20, Russia - 15, Slovenia – 15, others – 10.

Second stage: Lithuania – 50, Turkey, Spain, Germany, Slovenia – 7 each, Russia, Greece – 5 each, others – 12.

Final stage: Lithuania – 46, Spain – 9, Turkey – 8, Slovenia – 7, Russia, Greece, Serbia - 5 each, Germany – 4, Croatia – 3, Italy – 2, Poland – 1, others – 5.

Source: http://www.lrytas.lt/-13061255371305...smarkesnis.htm
        Last edited by Gytaz; 05-23-2011, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Not surprising that we are not there at all...

In our Federation they didn't even know that the ticket was going to start, while other bought tickets before the sell started.

And what about the two last stages, in Kaunas and Vilnius ?
          My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by ip84 View Post
            And what about the two last stages, in Kaunas and Vilnius ?
            I edited my post, added the information about the second and final stages.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Gytaz;583366]Ticket sales by country (percentage of all the tickets sold):

GROUP A: Lithuanian NT games: Lithuania - 70%, Spain - 9, Turkey - 9, Great Britain - 4, Poland - 4, others - 4.
              Other games: Lithuania – 40, Spain 18, Turkey – 18, Great Britain - 7, Poland – 7, others – 10.

There is no way there will be around 200 Great Britain fans for the game against Lithuania, presuming the capacity is around 5000.
              CHECK OUT THE LATEST TEAM GB & BRITISH BASKETBALL NEWS @ http://www.gameongb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by inaminute23 View Post
                There is no way there will be around 200 Great Britain fans for the game against Lithuania, presuming the capacity is around 5000.
                Well, those are only sold tickets, a lot of tickets are being distributed by the sponsors (for example, you can win an Eurobasket ticket (700 in total) by drinking Sprite), also some tickets are still being held and will become available later, so my guess is that those 4 percent aren't 4% of 5000.

There are also many Lithuanians living in the UK and some of them definitely bought the tickets. It is possible that some of them are included in that number. In fact, this is probably the case.

By the way, inaminute23, did you get the tickets?

Comment

• Yes, I got tickets, really looking forward to it now. We will be well out numbered, but I hope in the other games, the UK Lithuanians will show some support for us.
                  CHECK OUT THE LATEST TEAM GB & BRITISH BASKETBALL NEWS @ http://www.gameongb.com

Comment

• Hey

Does anybody know if the ticket is valid for entire day of competition or just 1 game? (i am interesting in buying tickets for final rounds in Kaunas)
                    God help us win Spain in quatterfinals!

Comment

• Originally posted by pivx View Post
                      Hey

Does anybody know if the ticket is valid for entire day of competition or just 1 game? (i am interesting in buying tickets for final rounds in Kaunas)

It's all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
                        Thanks. But still...if i watch let's say game for bronze medal, i can still stay in the arena for the final though right? of course this is problaly illegal

Comment

Thanks. But still...if i watch let's say game for bronze medal, i can still stay in the arena for the final though right? of course this is problaly illegal
                          I really doubt that you'll be able to do that, but who knows...

Comment

I really doubt that you'll be able to do that, but who knows...
                            No of course i wont do it, but every other competition untlil now had tickets valid for the entire day, so i can't imagine how are they going to supervise fans...

Comment

No of course i wont do it, but every other competition untlil now had tickets valid for the entire day
                              Well, for the most part this is truth in Eurobasket 2011 too, the only exceptions being Lithuanian NT group games and some games in the final stage. I guess they wanted to make more money this way.

Comment

Well, for the most part this is truth in Eurobasket 2011 too, the only exceptions being Lithuanian NT group games and some games in the final stage. I guess they wanted to make more money this way.
                                Hmmm... So i just have to presume that slovenia will play in the great final with Lithuania and buy tickets (lucky for us there are still tickets for sale in slo)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information