This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

This topic will concern everything about tickets informations and issues.

Hope that everybody will find his dreamed-tickets..

I read in a Lithuanian forum that we should finally get some official information about ticket prices tomorrow.

Comment

Eventually...Let's hope it will concern prices

Comment

I just hope that it is fair, and each team in group A get an allocation. GB only need about a 100. I will be really mad if the Lithuanian fans take them all.
        CHECK OUT THE LATEST TEAM GB & BRITISH BASKETBALL NEWS @ http://www.gameongb.com

Comment

I will be there for the semis and final only and i'm also scarry about the fact that lithuanian could buy every single ticket...
          Since there are many lithuanians on this topic do you think prices will be too high for Lithuanian people?
          Could we organize something like a "reselling" if some people have too many tickets and others not at all?

Comment

Rumors
            The entire championship:

Category 4 from 1,793.60 to 1,899.00 LTL (from 519.46 to 549.99 EUR)
            Category 3 from 2,489.60 to 2,799.00 LTL (from 721.04 to 810.65 EUR)
            Category 2 from 3,209.60 to 3,499.00 LTL (from 929.56 to 1,013 EUR)
            Category 1 from 3,753.60 to 3,999.00 LTL (from 1,087.12 to 1,158.19 EUR)

Tickets for the second and final rounds:

Category 4 1,437.60 LTL (416.36 EUR)
            Category 3 1,933.60 LTL (560.01 EUR)
            Category 2 2,493.60 LTL (722.20 EUR)
            Category 1 2,917.60 LTL (845.00 EUR)
            Last edited by Cabbage_Juice; 02-01-2011, 12:48 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

The total amoount of games you could posssibly watch is 45, I thnk.

So the best price is around 12 euro per game, or the most expensive at 25 euro per game.

Good prices!
              CHECK OUT THE LATEST TEAM GB & BRITISH BASKETBALL NEWS @ http://www.gameongb.com

Comment

Originally posted by inaminute23 View Post
                The total amoount of games you could posssibly watch is 45, I thnk.

So the best price is around 12 euro per game, or the most expensive at 25 euro per game.

Good prices!
                I think this is a mistake.
                Not entire championships, but only the first round.
                sigpic

Comment

And there is no price for game by game tickets?
                  i'm only interested in semis and final...

Comment

Originally posted by valdu0! View Post
                    I will be there for the semis and final only and i'm also scarry about the fact that lithuanian could buy every single ticket...
                    Since there are many lithuanians on this topic do you think prices will be too high for Lithuanian people?
                    Could we organize something like a "reselling" if some people have too many tickets and others not at all?
                    No way that prices will be too high for Lithuanians...Look, when we talking about basketball we don't care about the prices. All tickets for Lithuanians will be gone after hour,maybe faster. So those who will get the tickets are lucky ones, but Lithuanians can buy only about 80% tickets, other 20% is for foreigners.

Comment

And there is no price for game by game tickets?
                      i'm only interested in semis and final...
                      According to this source there'll be separate tickets (it's not official tough)

Comment

What are these sources? Separate tickets?? How can you make an arena empty and then fulfill in it in one hour or something like that??
                        For wolrd championship you bought tickets for the entire day....

How much 1 euro is in lithuanian money?

Comment

How much 1 euro is in lithuanian money?
                          1 € = 3.45 LTL

Anyway, all these rumors are very confusing and not too reliable, I'm waiting for something official.

Comment

I hope too. it looks expensive for only one day.

Comment

Tickets for Lithuania's games will be for 89-209 litas. For foreign countries' games it will be for 69-169 litas.

Kovo 1 dieną pradedami pardavinėti bilietai į Europos čempionato rungtynes A grupėje, kuriose žais Lietuvos rinktinė, kainuos nuo 89 iki 209 litų. ...
                              I'm on twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information