Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you recommend anything near Panevezys?

Comment

• We offer a nice and tidy flat near Siauliai Arena for rent in Siauliai for Eurobasket 2011. Location: 1 km (7 min on foot, 3min by car) away from Šiauliai arena, where the Europe basketball championship will be held; 1,2km (12 min on foot, 5min by car) away from bus station, shopping centre. Easy access to town center and Siauliu Arena. Sleeps up to: 4 persons (2 bedrooms). Rates: 200 € for 1 night for all flat (can stay up to 4 people). Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days waiting written confirmation and deposit. CONTACT details for the advertiser: Email: viktorija.sokolova1@gmail.com

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
      I'm also looking for apartment as first option. We are going to be several people and it's seems like the best option...

May I ask you where did you find it and what is the cost?

Plus, there is a bigger problem for Šiauliai, absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by papamama17 View Post
        Can you recommend anything near Panevezys?
        I can offer a flat, i wrote description above, contact euro2011flat@gmail.com for more info.

Comment

• Good day, dear basketball fans!
          We can offer a variety of flats in Kaunas city. For photos and prices please contact via email or personal message.

Comment

• Accommodation in Panevezys town Eurobasket 2011

FLAT FOR RENT IN PANEVEZYS TOWN
            Off main road, 300 meters from CIDO Arena where Eurobasket 2011 takes place.
            Two rooms, kitchen, bathroom, sleep three-four. Ground floor (in some countries it's called first floor),two beds in a bedroom and transformable sofa to full size bed in the living room.Cable TV,fridge,microwave,gas stove,washing machine,bed linen. 120 Euros per night.
            I don't mind if you bring a mattress for a 4th person/child for additional 30euros. Sorry, no breakfast -
            supermarket only 100 meters away. Can rent / let the flat for the whole Eurobasket Championship 2011 period.Can pick up from Kaunas or Vilnius airport for 50 Euros. Also for additional charge can take you sightseeing (4 passengers max.). I prefer family or people who don't brake furniture or TV.
            email bart21@ntlworld.com.
            Mob.+447773677161 UK,(afternoon from 3pm on weekdays,all day weekend).

IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME
            Last edited by opal; 08-18-2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Cheap Accommodation in Kaunas city during Eurobasket 2011. darbasunited@gmail.com for more information. Airport pick up available,i can bring you to any city during the game and bring you back home , i can be a guide for you and show the best places in lithuania during the free time, up to 20 people.

prices comes from 20 euros per night.
              photos available.

Comment

• EuroBasket Apartments

Dear Euro Basket 2011 fans,

www.eurobasketapartments.wordpress.com provide people with the best and most comfortable apartments in Lithuania during Euro Basket 2011 Championship in Lithuania. If you have any questions, queries or you're just looking for a place to stay during championship - visit us.
                Kind regards,

Comment

• accommodation in PANEVEZYS

We rent rooms in Lithuania Panevezys city for a fans of basketball. Apartments is 2km from city center and from basketball arena(15 minutes by foot). Apartments is very big,comfortable and nice. Outdoors we have place for camping. There is a lake behind the house.It's ideal place to stay .
                  For one person one night - 60 euros.
                  Camping place outdoors - 40 euros/person.
                  All house one night - 350 euros.
                  We hope that you will have great time in Panevezys Eurobaskett 2011.

Contact me by the email: donata19@yahoo.com or by the mobile: +37067661689

Comment

• Flat in Panevezys and Vilnius

I'm renting a two flat's. First is in Panevezys one room flat, 30 min. from "CIDO" arena and 15 min. from city center by foot, ideal for 4 people. 50 euros per night.
                    Another is in Vilnius, two room's, 10 min. to "Cido" arena by foot. Ideal for 3 or 4 people's comfortable stay in Lithuania. 60 euros per night.
                    CAll +37060027560

Comment

• Renting a flat with 2 rooms in Panevezys

Euro Basketball Champ 2011 in Panevezys

Renting a flat with 2 rooms

Nemuno str. 17-14.

1.5 k.m from Arena Eurobasket.

Price: 100 euro per night.

contact by e-mail: climbingorganization@gmail.com

Comment

• accommodation in Vilnius during 2011 eurobasket

1 room in a newly redecorated, fully furnished, tidy 3 bedroom flat (flat will be empty during your stay - no owners). Self service. Good location, close to a range of amenities (supermarket, farmacy, etc.) and transport links.
                        Airport - 12 km
                        Siemens arena - 6 km
                        Kaunas - 100 km
                        Alytus - 100 km
                        Siauliai - 210 km
                        Klaipeda - 310 km
                        Panevezys - 140 km
                        Price:40 euro per person per night (max 2 people)
                        Transportation to/from airport is available.
                        Photos are available on request.
                        For more information please call 0037067465138 (English), 0037068385054 (German), 0037067545196 (Russian)

Comment

• Hello everyone

We are renting two rooms in a private house in Panevėžys. It's about 7 minutes walking to the heart of the city - Laisvės square. And it's about 4,5km to basketball Arena.

Please contact me for more details and information. I am sure we can make a deal

My e-mail: noraipildosi@gmail.com

Comment

• Kaunas & Siauliai

Hello,

we are looking for accommodation:

31.8-1.9 Kaunas
                            1-2.9 Alytus
                            2-3.9 Siauliai
                            3-4.9 Kaunas

Also we need transfers:

1.9 Kaunas - Alytus
                            2.9 Alytus - Siauliai
                            3.9 Siauliai - Alytus - Kaunas
                            4.9 Kaunas - Alytus - Kaunas

4 basketball fans from Finland.

j_kemila@hotmail.com

Comment

• Eurobasket Transportation

Hello fans,
                              Organizing transportation for groups. Picking up from any airport (Vilnius, Kaunas, Ryga) to Fan Camps, Hotels, etc. in Kaunas, Šiauliai, Klaipėda, Panevežys (LITHUANIA). We may arrange everyday trips to Games and back and so forth as you wish. So, guys, feel here's some help to reach Euro basket destinations with comfortable Minibus

E-mail: drs.justas@gmail.com
                              Tel: +37060762452

Justas
                              Always on the Way

Comment

• Accommodation near Kaunas during Eurobasket 2011

Dear basketball fans,

Our team offers a good accommodation place during Eurobasket 2011, which is just 10 kilometres away from city centre (Kaunas), where the main playoff games of the tournament will be held. Our house is situated in Karmėlava - small town, which has an airport, so You dont have to bother about arrival (http://www.kaunas-airport.lt/ ). There are 2 supermarkets in the area, where You can get the stuff for Your needs and a couple of bars and restaurants, where You can watch basketball in a large screen.

About the house - we offer You to reservate up to 4 rooms with 2 sleeping places in each. You can use both toilets inside and one outside the house. Also, 2 bathrooms are available for You including the jaccuzzi and the shower. One of the rooms has a balcony, so smoking is not a problem. Also, the biggest room with an integrated kitchen has a large terrace, where You can just sit and relax during free time. As I mentioned, the biggest room has the kitchen integrated, so the tenants of that room, will have the private kitchen with a fridge, gas - stove, dishes and etc. The tenants of the other 3 smaller rooms might use the kitchen, which is on the first floor (also inluding fridge, gas - stove, microwave owen and the dishes). 3 of the rooms has the digital television and one of them has a computer with an internet access. Moreover, Wi-fi is available in the whole house 24 hours per day. If requested, we could provide a free pickup from the airport. Also, if You would arrive with Your own transport, our parking place can hold up to 8 cars at the time. Besides, there is a basketball court outside, where You can play anytime or You can move to the first floor and do some weight lifting or bicycle riding and fit Yourself in our mini sports - hall

Prices: Before the tournament - from 2011-08-20 to 2011-08-31

The biggest fully-furnished room with digital television, terracce(smoking is allowed) and integrated private kitchen with full equipment - 150 euros per night (workdays) and 170 euros per night (weekends).

Smaller fully furnished room with digital television (from all over 2 rooms) - 130 euros per night (workdays) and 150 euros per night (weekends).

Smaller fully furnished room with an internet access, personal computer and a balcony (smoking is allowed) - 140 euros per night(workdays) and 160 euros per night (weekends).

During the tournament - from 2011-08-31 to 2011-08-18 prices are 50 per cent higher.

Arrival - 12 p.m., leaving - 12 p.m.

If You are interested or have any questions about it, please, contact me by mobile phone (+37063355231) or by e - mail (haroldas.nesterovas@gmail.com). Here You can see our advertisement - www.tripbaltic.com and http://www.skelbiu.lt/show.php?id=11758418.

See You in Karmėlava
                                Last edited by Haris69; 08-19-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information