This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accommodation

Accommodation in Lithuania, on eurobasket 2011.
    transport you from accommodation to events.
    We can take care your traveling to Lithuania, accommodation and game tickets.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 02-28-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Hello,

I can offer a beautiful private flat for rent in Kaunas old town (final stage of the Eurobasket), about 10-15min. by foot to arena, depends on how fast you are flat is in Kaunas centre. Accomodation for 2-4 people (2 double beds).

If you need pictures and more information, write me in - dkmail@meganet.lt

Comment

Cheap accomodation, rooms in Lithuania, Panevezys

Cheap accomodation, rooms in Lithuania, Panevezys.

For 4-6 persons. Shower, bathroom, kitchen, swimming pool. Rooms in private house, in city (near to CIDO arena, city center, restaurants, shopping centers). Possibility to drive to CIDO arena matches and back.

Details and reservation: e-mail viduolis@yahoo.com

Comment

fuckin spammers
          My country is not about moneys -
          hotels are charging five folds,travel is more expensive than in uk,nah.
          My only advice is this - go there with as little money as possible,have a few drinks with locals,and you will be sorted for free.If anything,they will buy more next morning.
          Do hitch-hike,feel free to talk to locals and enjoy the game. I travelled half of europe with less than it cost one game ticket.never had money to go back though)
          if i was back there ,i would invite all off you guys to my house...
          But this point goes long way.
          Just come over
          you will meet hundreds of kindred spirits
          And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

hi basketball fans. I have Flat near Siauliai arena, its 5 minutes walking distance. So its very near. I can rent it for reasonable price. For more info write me to email: doovydasr@gmail.com

Comment

Rent in Panevezys for Eurobasket 2011

I am renting a part of the house for maximum 10 people in Panevezys. If you are interested, please find my profile in Facebook. My name is Vaidas Dirse.

Comment

Rent for Eurobasket 2011

Hi,
                I'm renting a room for 2-4 people in a flat. It's 45 km away from Panevezys in a little town called Kupiskis. It takes 40 min to reach Panevezys by car. Kupiskis is a really quiet and nice place to stay. The rent includes breakfast as well
                For more information write dalia.ven@gmail.com

Comment

Accomodation in Panevezys

Accomodation in Lithuania (Panevezys). A part of house for 10 people. 1 km distance from basketball arena. If you are interested please find me:
                  In facebook Vaidas Dirse
                  Email: vaidasneo@yahoo.com

Comment

1 room apartment in Kaunas

1 room apartment with 1 double and 1 single bed available in Kaunas.
                    Private transportation available from Kaunas to Alytus, Panevezys, Siauliai, Vilnius, Klaipeda.

Contact me:
                    balgva@yahoo.com

Comment

Transportation - Mercedes-Benz Vito 8 pers. for rent with driver

Our company EVITRA is glad to offer Mercedes-Benz Vito minibus for rent with driver.
                      - New minibuses
                      - Capacity: from 6 till 16 persons
                      - Air conditioner
                      - Guide for free

Transfer service from airport - Vilnius, Kaunas, Palanga, Ryga airports
                      Drivers speaks english, russian, polish, german.
                      Also we can take you from your place anywhere in Europe and take back after!

Why you should choose transport rent service from EVITRA?
                      - It is easy. You dont need to drive, to search the roads
                      - We know sightseeing places to show you.
                      - Mineral water for all passengers
                      - Value prices
                      - Discounts available with our discount card
                      - BONUS. Book minibus in advance and get Lithuanian suovenir for FREE.

EVITRA
                      Tel. +370 683 4 7777
                      e-mail: transportas@evitra.lt
                      Evitra – keleivių pervežimo sprendimai visoje Lietuvoje ir į užsienį! Transporto nuomos paslaugos nuo lengvųjų automobilių iki autobusų su profesionalių vairuotojų paslaugomis.

Comment

acomodatios in Kaunas

Rooms for EUROBASKET 2011 in Kaunas. We offer three rooms , sauna, hot pool. breakfast 800m to Zalgirio arena.
                        Reservation Nr. +37067509363
                        ajega@aol.com
                        Last edited by marazask; 04-05-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marazask View Post
                          Rooms for EUROBASKET 2011 in Kaunas. We offer three rooms , sauna, hot pool. breakfast 800m to Zalgirio arena.
                          Reservation Nr. +37067509363
                          Mods,please delete all this shit and ban this fucking scum from this forum.
                          Or at least charge them
                          And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                            Mods,please delete all this shit and ban this fucking scum from this forum.
                            Or at least charge them
                            Why? This might be an easy way for the fans to find accommodation in Lithuania, which might be hard to do otherwise. The more options, the better.

Comment

I have a flat in Siauliai very close to Siauliai Arena. About one hundred meters from the Arena. You can reach Arena by foot in 3-5 minutes. Near to the main Siauliai Tilzes street. All public transportation goes in this street. You can see my red house near to "Tomas" hotel in this photo: http://www.hoteltomas.lt/ It's one room standart flat with bathroom, kitchen, balcony for 4 people - there are 4 beds.
                              Not expensive, much cheaper than hotels, for real basketball fans who will not find a hotel. If you are interested you can contact me by e-mail: manoelektroninis@gmail.com

Comment

Accommodation near Vilnius

Country tourism "Sodyba Piliakalnis", located 1 km from Vilnius, only 20 minutes by car to Siemens Arena, where second stage of Eurobasket 2011 will be held. We can host up to 30 person.
                                Kaimo turizmo sodyba kultūriniam-pažintiniam turizmui ar kitam susibūrimui bei pobūviui

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information