This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
    Why? This might be an easy way for the fans to find accommodation in Lithuania, which might be hard to do otherwise. The more options, the better.
    Gytas,i am sorry to quote you for the second time today,nothing personal,but..
    How much would you trust personal ads?
    If someone makes a plan to come to the country based on one of the ads and having agreement for accommodation,only to find out that person advertising the place received better price just before championship from somebody else,and that is that?
    Those are not i "know you, you know me" ads
    opportunistic s ads should not be allowed here,unless there is some form of business agreement.

Make it legit .If company is real,you have business account,agreement,etc etc.
    otherwise it should not be here .
    And if you are business you pay for your ads -simple as that
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

accommodation in Vilnius

Hi,
      We can offer a two room apartment for rent up to four adults and two children (under 10) in Vilnius city. An apartment is within 10 minutes’ drive to the old city and the city center, and only 3-5 minutes’ drive to the Siemens Arena (the host of qualifying matches of the European Basketball Championship 2011). Accommodation price is 25 € per person, per day. For photos and more information please contact us via e-mail saidosius@gmail.com

Distances:
      Kaunas 105 km,
      Alytus 105 km,
      Panevezys 140 km
      Siauliai 210 km,
      Klaipeda 309 km.

Comment

Hi, Lithuanian friends!

I am looking for a room in Kaunas for the final stages (13-20 september).

I am travelling alone and hoping to be a championship volunteer, so I don't need much, just a place to sleep and take a shower. Internet would be great. Proximity of Žalgiris Arena would be awesome.

I am a big big fan of basketball, if we meet in Lithuania, you'll see. I previously visited the championships in Madrid and Katowice, but I am looking to this one the most, because I know how passionate are Lithuanian fans about basketball and how much this championship means to your beautiful country.

That's why I decided this will be my main vacation and I am staying in Lithuania for the time of the whole championship. I already have a reservation for Palanga and Vilnius (but still open for cheap suggestions!) and I still need a place in Kaunas.

Since I am a student and working my ass off to be able to afford all of this, please go easy on the prices. I will definitely return the favor in 2013 when Slovenia will be hosting Eurobasket.

Please write here (private message) or mail me: zigaoset at Gmail. I will forward your suggestion to other Slovenian fans, too. Thanks!

Comment

Best hostel in Kaunas

Dear fans,

Please consider staying in our R Hostel in Kaunas during Eurobasket 2011. You can reach Alytus (70 km), Vilnius (100 km) and Panevezys (110 km) easily because we are 10 minutes walk away from bus and railways station and you can get bus or train every 20 minutes to directions above. We will be more than happy to have you he...re in our basketball and table soccer devoted hostel. We also will do some guessing games and in the off day we will try to arrange one or two basketball games in local gym between our guests.
          You can check us on www.r-hostel.lt. By summer we are launching one more additional big dorm with 12 beds, two balconies so our capacity during EB would be 28 beds.

Our location is very center and within 10 minutes walking distance from Zalgiris Arena (You can check location on the Google maps or on our site www.r-hostel.lt)

...Our prices during EB would be 30 euros per person.

Hope to see many hoops fans

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
            Gytas,i am sorry to quote you for the second time today,nothing personal,but..
            How much would you trust personal ads?
            If someone makes a plan to come to the country based on one of the ads and having agreement for accommodation,only to find out that person advertising the place received better price just before championship from somebody else,and that is that?
            Those are not i "know you, you know me" ads
            opportunistic s ads should not be allowed here,unless there is some form of business agreement.

Make it legit .If company is real,you have business account,agreement,etc etc.
            otherwise it should not be here .
            And if you are business you pay for your ads -simple as that
            The thread is titled "Accomodation" so one would find that such advertisements would fall under this topic. Let em do it but all readers should book at their own risk.

Comment

Rent a house near Vilnius

Private house 13 km from Vilnius centre, rental only for Eurobasket 2011. We offer 3 double rooms, breakfast included (hostel service). We can also arrange transportation to all the cities where will be basketball games. Other games you can watch by cable TV. Free internet access, outdoor terrace, grill. Taxi from Vilnius centre to our place 10-15 Euro or we can transfer. For more details please contact us by e-mail. 1 room 200 Euro per night . Max 6 persons. House photo album in account album.
              Number of Bathrooms: 2
              Distances:
              Vilnius arena 11 km
              Panevezys 120 km
              Kaunas 110 km
              Siauliai 220km
              Alytus 110 km
              inviora@gmail.com
              Last edited by jolita2011; 03-30-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

to Lietuvis:

Quote : The thread is titled "Accomodation" so one would find that such advertisements would fall under this topic. Let em do it but all readers should book at their own risk.

isin't there any form of legittimate private agreement? I'm considering of getting one of those private houses for myself. I'm going to ask for guaranty and pay deposit to secure my place, 'cos it works out a quiet fair deal.

Comment

turizmas.kaisiadorys.lt here you can find some information about living in Kaisiadorys region. It's near Vilnius (about 70 kilometeres) and Kaunas (about 40 kilometers)

Comment

Eurobasket 2011

As it is known some basketball teams will play at the European Championships in Lithuanian town Alytus.
                    We would like to inform You that a 4**** hotel “Europa Royale Marijampole” in Lithuania (located 61 kilometers from Alytus and 57 kilometers from Kaunas) is still available of standard and deluxe rooms during the basketball championship. More information You can find on our website

Room price from: 67 eur (230Lt)

We can provide all the services - accommodation, meals, relaxation at a spa centre and transport services. We will accept Your guests with a pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by player View Post
                      Quote : [I]

isin't there any form of legittimate private agreement? .
                      Are you getting one?
                      And judging by the way you spell "legittimate " jurisdiction /legislation is not your strength.
                      At your own risk,mate.
                      And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

If someone searches for living in Vilnius write a PM
                        CHICAGO BULLS & ŽALGIRIS KAUNAS

Comment

Flat for rent Eurobasket 2011

New comfortable apartment in Vilnius city is rented for Euro basket 2011 period. We can offer three rooms (two bedrooms and living-room with a kitchen) available for four people (max six people) in the city centre. This private flat is on the 5th floor of a new block of flats with a balcony and beautiful view of Vilnius old town & modern buildings around. There are TV set, refrigerator, microwave and etc. Also there are bed linen & towels. Advantages: wireless internet access, underground parking area and pizzeria with delicious food on the first floor.
                          Apartment includes everything you need for your comfortable stay!
                          Accommodation price is 40 € per person, per day.
                          For photos and more detailed information please contact us via e-mail: ieva.eurobasket@gmail.com

Comment

Flat close to arena

Hello,

I can offer a beautiful private flat for rent in Kaunas center, about 2-3 min. walk to arena. You can see arena through the windows. In a flat are 2 bedrooms (2-4 people can sleep in each), living room, kitchen, clothing room, bathroom with bath.
                            2 min walk to shoping mall (Akropolis), 1 min walk to central alley (Laisvės alley), 3 min walk to old town.

Here it is in a map:

If you need pictures and more information, write me - i.marcinkeviciute@ub.lt
                            Last edited by Inka; 04-21-2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Cheap accommodation in Lithuania! European basketball championship at the 2011th Panevezys region. Overnight up to 60 people Paliuniskio manor. A private site near river. Only 8 miles from the arena CIDO Panevezys.
                              Distances:
                              110 km from Kaunas
                              120 km. to Vilnius
                              80 km from Siauliai

paliuniskiodvaras@gmail.com

Comment

Flat for rent in KAUNAS / SIAULIAI

Hey, Basketball lovers!!!

I am a very big basketball fan myself so I know how important it is to get a place to stay during the championship. I have been traveling like that much myself, so I know what you need Here is what I've got:

I am renting my own 3 rooms flat (newly renovated) in Kaunas, very nice neighbourhood, close to a biggest Kaunas park, shops, bars, etc. in the heart of the city, only ~20 minutes walk (or 10 minutes by bus) to Zalgiris (Kaunas) arena where the final stage will take place. Flat has full accomodation, including free internet access, PC, fully equiped kitchen, bar island (important for fans), LCD TV (with cable TV, so you can watch other games live), 1 big bed (for 2 people), 1 couch (2 people), 1 single bed. If needed, 2 more sleeping places can be arranged, so totally 7 people can stay over very comfortably.

I can rent it during whole European Basketball Championship 2011 as well, as Kaunas is in the heart of Lithuania with only:
                                - 110 km to Vilnius
                                - 220 km to Klaipeda
                                - 150 km to Siauliai
                                - 110 km to Panevezys
                                - 70 km to Alytus

Kaunas is the hear city of basketball in Lithuania, so I can guarantee that the main "action" will take place in my city And, of course, the finals!!!

I can also rent a garden-plot in Siauliai, 10 km from Siauliai arena (bus goes every 20 minutes) for the period of European Championship stage in Siauliai. There is a little house with 2 rooms, 2 couches for 4 people totally (if needed, 2-3 extra places can be arranged). A place to cook meal, fireplace, nice outdoor furniture, etc. A little lake is just 5 minutes walk from the place.

If you are interested, just write a PM for me or send an e-mail to treneriux@gmail.com

First I can provide you with pictures, then we can agree on the rest.
                                I can also arrange tickets from/to different cities by bys/train, also tickets for transport in Siauliai or Kaunas, so you don't need to worry about anything.
                                I can also be a guide for the first day in every city as Siauliai is my home town and Kaunas is a place I live for 8 years already

See you!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information