No announcement yet.

Philippine Under-16 team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just heard that san beda taytay will not lend players to this U16 after SBP bypassing brit reroma....any updates about this, sir nardy?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
      just heard that san beda taytay will not lend players to this U16 after SBP bypassing brit reroma....any updates about this, sir nardy?

I know personally Britt begged off from the Head Coaching job as he gave way to Jamike Jarin of Ateneo. Unfortunately for sentimental reasons, Olsen was the one chosen.

then how can that be when from what I know there is no Red Cub invited. FYI .... 9 Red Cubs of the NCAA Champion Team are graduating. Those returning are over 16 years old while those coming in next year are unknowns.

The strong Junior Teams next year are Ateneo, FEU, DLSZ, UST and NU at the UAAP then SSC-R, LSGH, JRU and Letran in the NCAA.
      LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
      Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

For me Racela is the best choice. And the term of borrowing players for this team is not right. Because we organize this team not to borrow players but to train players. By borrowing means temporary which is not the idea. This team must be composed of permanent players as long as they fit with regards to their age.

Comment

top 6 in asia mission accomplished for our youth program
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cage body to bid for Fiba meet

SAMAHANG Basketbol ng Pilipinas executive director Noli Eala said yesterday that they will be bidding to host the FIBA-Asia youth under-16 qualifier for the world championships.

Eala said the proposal to host the tournament here, which will likely to be held in September, was forwarded to FIBA-Asia deputy secretary general Hagop Khajirian after the Fiba official visited the country earlier this month.

According to Eala, the other bidder is Indonesia, although Fiba is still looking for other bidders.

Eala said that if Fiba accepts SBP’s bid, the tournament could either be held in Bacolod City or in Lucena City. The tournament is expected to be participated in by at least 12 countries.

Eala added that this is also going to be the first time that an under-16 qualifier will be held in Southeast Asia.

Meanwhile, the SBP will be conducting joint seminars in 16 regions for the licensing and accreditation of coaches and referees, which will run from February to May, 2011.

The seminars will be held as part of the country’s hosting of the 22nd FIBA-Asia Champions Cup in May. Peter Atencio

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

If Indonesia wins the bid

=

lol

Comment

Malaysia is not part of southeast asia right

do not underestimate indonesia because it will be beneficial for us if they host the tournament more sea nations the more chances of winning ika nga

and I will bid for u18 than u16
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Member Nations

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                  THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

U-16 tryouts now under way at Philsports. Noli Eala tweets that there are nearly 100 kids in the building. I'm excited to see who showed up tonight.

(Credit goes to Noli Eala's TwitPic account)

Looks like we have someone standing at least 6'4" in the house.
                    Last edited by kerouac82; 02-01-2011, 10:35 AM.
                    Keep running, big boy.

Comment

from Twitter:

NoliEala Noli Eala

In U16 Natl Team tryouts @ Philsports Arena. We have nearly 100 kids here. Unbelievable talent. ☺
                      4 hours ago

NoliEala Noli Eala

Part of the huge group of kids. Coach Olsen is here of course. http://twitpic.com/3vf239
                      4 hours ago

SBP_Inc SBP Inc.

U16 national youth team tryouts now! ULTRA Pasig. http://yfrog.com/gyjm7kj
                      4 hours ago

SBP_Inc SBP Inc.

Coach Olsen Racela at the U16 national youth tryouts. Now at ULTRA Pasig. http://yfrog.com/h810417240j
                      4 hours ago

SBP_Inc SBP Inc.

SBP Exec Drctr Noli Eala, at the U16 national team youth tryouts. Now at the ULTRA Pasig. http://yfrog.com/h5cw3hwj
                      4 hours ago

NoliEala Noli Eala

Final Open tryouts for U16NT will be held on thurs, Feb 3. Training camp by invitation ONLY will follow from sat to tues.
                      3 hours ago

NoliEala Noli Eala

We have some tall, big kids. We're expecting 3 6'5s in next tryout, one from Iloilo. "@jayvee16_98: @NoliEala 6'5 and above kids, meron b?"
                      3 hours ago

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

wow.the program is really great. drawing supports. i really hope that this is the Renaissance of ph hoops.
                        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

gud day sir who is this kid in iloilo if you will invite him for try out?

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                            We woould not say.
                            If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                              brit reroma, is that you? trying to steal the kid? hehe

Comment

im not reroma, i m a fan of filipino basketball esp. high school and college basketball. my sources seen this coaches from different school in manila after dinagyang festival in iloilo watching the game of this kid like the pumaren brothers of la salle mark herrera of u.e junior warriors bobby parks even norman black alex compton some pba players and personality like magsanoc kenneth duremdes merhofier and many more he said. i can feel that there is a lot of scouting happening now in iloilo is there a game happening there and is this kid really plays well? can u also give me his stats if u have or clue on his game I will not take that kid on them just curious of him.........

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information