Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member Introduction Thread (Middle East)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniab
    Welcome here jalaa_Syria,enjoy ur time.
    Most of the syrian here are Jalaa fans!where the fans of Ittihad ??
    I knew that Jalaa and Ittihad fans are very offensive against each other.
    [English or provide a translation]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 03-17-2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalaa_Syria

I hate NBA
      watt!!!!!!!!?????????

Comment

I don't care for the NBA either. If I wanted to watch a one-on-one game, I'd go to the playground. I want to see TEAM basketball.

Comment

Hi gang! I missed this thread, so I want to introduce myself.

I'm Matt from Ohio in the United States. I really enjoy following basketball leagues all over the world. I'm really happy that I can read about leagues from Iran, Jordan, Syria, and the rest of West Asia here at InterBasket, because there are so many good contributors to the site. I love hearing the gossip. Unfortunately, since I don't know much about most of the players in those leagues, I don't know very much except for the big stars or the NCAA stars who play in West Asia.
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair
            Hi gang! I missed this thread, so I want to introduce myself.

I'm Matt from Ohio in the United States. I really enjoy following basketball leagues all over the world. I'm really happy that I can read about leagues from Iran, Jordan, Syria, and the rest of West Asia here at InterBasket, because there are so many good contributors to the site. I love hearing the gossip. Unfortunately, since I don't know much about most of the players in those leagues, I don't know very much except for the big stars or the NCAA stars who play in West Asia.
            Welcome Matt
            You are not strange here always your posts are useful and nice to read.
            Hope to see u more in this section
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

hi, my name is jad, i live in lebanon and i am 20 yrs old, i am a student in the lebanese american university, I am a riyady fan, and I am very proud of our NT and what they did especially the win againstt france and venezuella, but i am very sad for the loss against iran in the asian final, because chance comes one time.
              bye

Comment

Originally posted by eagleaqua
                hi, my name is jad, i live in lebanon and i am 20 yrs old, i am a student in the lebanese american university, I am a riyady fan, and I am very proud of our NT and what they did especially the win againstt france and venezuella, but i am very sad for the loss against iran in the asian final, because chance comes one time.
                bye
                Well, I wouldn't worry about the future of the Lebanese NT. You guys look pretty strong for several years to come. I think the biggest problem facing the NT is that if the political situation gets bad again. If that happens, all Lebanese sports will be hurt.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum, Jad! Do you play basketball?
                "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

thank you, i play basket just as a hobby.

Comment

hey daniab i know a friend who play in bs team he is 16 years old his name is alain do you know him
                    ?

and guys i have a question how many lebanese basketball players signed those 2 years in the ncaa ! i mean bassel bawji ahmad ibrahim ahmad ibrahim mohammad akkari hayk ghochakian ... i hope u have any infos if they want to play with our nt??
                    Last edited by rikhardur; 06-23-2008, 12:00 AM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts
                    Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Hello guys.
                      Welcome to the forum lebbasket and eagleaqua,hope to see u active unlike some lebanese who just show up before the start of any regional cup

Concerning the guy Alain,is he somehow brown ? and he plays as a PG ?
                      Because theres around 25players in junior blue stars and i dont know all of them by name.

Third,About the NCAA's lebanese players,theres many threads here where you can get any information about any player.

About bassel please check this thread

About hayk,mustapha and ahmad and all the young players please check this thread

Just for clarification guys,Ahmad ibrahim is not in the NCAA because hes only 16 years,hes going to play next year with Patterson high school where Van exel the NBA player is coaching them.
                      Proud to be Lebanese
                      www.arabasket.com

Comment

yeah man kind of i don't want to put his family name on the internet msybe he doesn't want that he is like 178cm tall and yes plays as a pg ... i think...

the imp thing is that i have infos that antwain barbour will play with outr national team but he won't play in the lebanese league cause the europians team are offering him more than 2 000 000 $ to play with them thing that the flbb can't afford it
                        Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

i think man thats what i read in blockshot magazine and in dunk program
                          Last edited by leb-basket; 06-26-2008, 05:19 PM.

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by leb-basket
                            i think man thats what i read in blockshot magazine and in dunk program
                            Don't u get it guys that anything u read in blockshot magazine is bullshit

Comment

hey IM Georges 18 Lebanon ,i live in beirut
                              my best team is Sagesse (in my country)
                              i love lakers in NBA
                              my best player is Lebron james and Khatib (in lebanon)
                              i play basketball just a hobbie , i don t play in a team (i m 180 cm :P:P) but i play football in lebanon in 3rd division (i play also futsal 2nd div) but i really love basketball and specially lebanese basketball !!!
                              thx
                              Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

Hi to all
                                I'm Salman .I'm 24 from Tehran .A computer Engineer and I'm student of master now.
                                I follow anything about Iran 's sport .But specially I follow volleyball and basketball news.
                                I prefer H.Hadadi for my favorite player.
                                I also one the Mahram's fans ( The best basketball club in asia).
                                The biggest football derby match in asia :

Esteghlal 1-0 perspolice

Since 42 years ago :

Esteghlal 21-17 Perspolice

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information