Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member Introduction Thread (Middle East)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am Ibrahim most known SUPERBITAR. you can find info more by visit my blog. click on my signature.
    Great Forum.

Comment

I didn't think this forum had an introduction thread so I'm glad I found this.

My name is Nadia, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Kuwait. I'm currently studying Medicine in Malta, but right now I'm in Kuwait, waiting for university to start next month.

I mostly grew up around Association football, since that's the most popular sport in the region. But I also enjoy Rugby football, mainly because of my mother, since she comes from a traditional Rugby city in England (Bath, Somerset).

Our local sports team in Kuwait is Kuwait SC. That's the team my family and I support around here. I also support teams from Boston, including Boston Celtics, as I'm slightly attached to that city. Boston is where I grew up in the early 90s, when my parents were doing further postgraduate education/specialization.

So that's the story of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kutsuit View Post

My name is Nadia, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Kuwait. I'm currently studying Medicine in Malta, but right now I'm in Kuwait, waiting for university to start next month.

I mostly grew up around Association football, since that's the most popular sport in the region. But I also enjoy Rugby football, mainly because of my mother, since she comes from a traditional Rugby city in England (Bath, Somerset).

Our local sports team in Kuwait is Kuwait SC. That's the team my family and I support around here. I also support teams from Boston, including Boston Celtics, as I'm slightly attached to that city. Boston is where I grew up in the early 90s, when my parents were doing further postgraduate education/specialization.

Hi Nadia and welcome aboard Interbasket !
        We rarely have members here from the Gulf region so it's really great to have you here and we hope you stick around

Khalid

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
          We rarely have members here from the Gulf region so it's really great to have you here and we hope you stick around

Khalid
          Actually we rarely have female members here either
          Welcome
          aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post

Khalid
            Hi Khalid. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm not surprised it's rare finding members from the Gulf, since most of us seem to be uninterested in basketball, unfortunately. I hope I could change that around here, though.

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
            Actually we rarely have female members here either
            Welcome
            Thanks.

Not a lot of females, either? I hope this forum gives rights to its minority groups.
            Last edited by Kutsuit; 09-13-2011, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kutsuit View Post

Welcome Nadia Great story

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                Welcome Nadia Great story
                Well, I sugarcoated it.

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Friends, tell me where you can watch games and reviews of the championship of Iran?
                  https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

hi im saad from morocco. i wanna start my basketball carreer. any help here??
                    thank you all

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information