Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Member Introduction Thread (Middle East)

Hi I am Ibrahim most known SUPERBITAR. you can find info more by visit my blog. click on my signature.
    Great Forum.

I didn't think this forum had an introduction thread so I'm glad I found this.

My name is Nadia, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Kuwait. I'm currently studying Medicine in Malta, but right now I'm in Kuwait, waiting for university to start next month.

I mostly grew up around Association football, since that's the most popular sport in the region. But I also enjoy Rugby football, mainly because of my mother, since she comes from a traditional Rugby city in England (Bath, Somerset).

Our local sports team in Kuwait is Kuwait SC. That's the team my family and I support around here. I also support teams from Boston, including Boston Celtics, as I'm slightly attached to that city. Boston is where I grew up in the early 90s, when my parents were doing further postgraduate education/specialization.

So that's the story of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuit View Post

My name is Nadia, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Kuwait. I'm currently studying Medicine in Malta, but right now I'm in Kuwait, waiting for university to start next month.

I mostly grew up around Association football, since that's the most popular sport in the region. But I also enjoy Rugby football, mainly because of my mother, since she comes from a traditional Rugby city in England (Bath, Somerset).

Our local sports team in Kuwait is Kuwait SC. That's the team my family and I support around here. I also support teams from Boston, including Boston Celtics, as I'm slightly attached to that city. Boston is where I grew up in the early 90s, when my parents were doing further postgraduate education/specialization.

Hi Nadia and welcome aboard Interbasket !
    We rarely have members here from the Gulf region so it's really great to have you here and we hope you stick around

Khalid

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid80 View Post
    We rarely have members here from the Gulf region so it's really great to have you here and we hope you stick around

Khalid
    Actually we rarely have female members here either
    Welcome
    aim low, score high

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid80 View Post

Khalid
    Hi Khalid. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm not surprised it's rare finding members from the Gulf, since most of us seem to be uninterested in basketball, unfortunately. I hope I could change that around here, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sinobball View Post
    Actually we rarely have female members here either
    Welcome
    Thanks.

Not a lot of females, either? I hope this forum gives rights to its minority groups.
    Last edited by Kutsuit; 09-13-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuit View Post

Welcome Nadia Great story

Quote Originally Posted by mavrick_h View Post
    Welcome Nadia Great story
    Well, I sugarcoated it.

Thanks for the welcome!

Friends, tell me where you can watch games and reviews of the championship of Iran?

hi im saad from morocco. i wanna start my basketball carreer. any help here??
    thank you all

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234