Young International Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young International Players

Young International Players with skills 2 play in college I know some coaches and contact info I played division 2 in the us,If you can give me contact info for overseas teams I can talk to coaches in states with your profile.

USA Semi Pro Basketball Player

I play professional basketball in the usa for the EBA. I played division two basketball in college.If anybody on here could ,help me begin the process I will be forever grateful.Idc what country or division,just want to prove myself.coaches,agents,message board friends please help

Comment

Ray PARKS Jr (Filipino-American)-plays in Melrose HS in USA but sign a contract for the NU Bulldogs here in the Philippines

Kiefer Ravena(Filipino)-plays in the Ateneo Blue Ealets Juniors Basketball in the Philippines

Jeron Teng(Filipino)-plays in Xavier HS lastly he scored 104 points
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Re:

what about bojan?

Comment

Am Damola ODubote , a Nigerian. Am 6.9feet tall and am 19 years of age.I am regulaer basketball player looking to play overseas.I would be very grateful if u can hoook me up with some coaches and agents in the US so that i can start a professionla carreer.

Comment

just help me am badly ineed of where to explore my basketball talent overseas am a good basketballer and am in my schools team i was the mvp thrice in a row,juust please help me,i will be greatfdul if u put me in any team.waitng to hear from u.

am here just help me i will be very greatful to explore my talent.please help aall friends ,enemies,and well wishers help me.
            Last edited by rikhardur; 12-22-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

playing division 3 basketball right now in college and i know i want to go d1. i want to play overseas as well do you have any connections or info?
              Marisa Bella

Comment

Hello
                we are looking for united states/canadian point guard/shooting guard. We need tested players with good profiles. If you are interested email me back. My email address is

Coach.vasileuka@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information