X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
    What's the reason behind that?
    I think this link talks about this issue fair enough

NBA Draft scouting reports, mock drafts, articles on NBA Draft Prospects. Extensive high school, NCAA and international NBA draft coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
      I think this link talks about this issue fair enough

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...etokunbo-7223/
      Thanks Khalid. I bet now everyone's willing to grant them Greek citizenship
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

• A star is born

Yesterday was the true unvailing for Greece biggest talent. 2.05 cm forward.

Having debuted a month ago, Lefteris Mantzoukas is only 14 years 10 months old and was on the receiving end of serious game time playing over 31 minutes. In that time he scored 11 points against Olympiakos with good numbers. Most importantly he played without fear against one of Europes biggest clubs. http://www.esake.gr/el/action/Esakep...dchampionship=

From reports I'm getting he already has American High Schools sniffing around. I hope Promitheas Patras hold onto him so we can see more in the next few years. He rated Greece's biggest talent in over a decade.

Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• seems awesome, u got any video link?

Comment

• Generally, Promitheas is doing a fantastic job with its youngsters, they're also building a cutting-edge training facility:

As a club, Promitheas is probably the best thing that happened in the Greek league in a very long time.

Comment

• Although I wish the kid all the luck in the world, and may he be the best, but I think that he isn't anything impressive yet. I mean, compared to other players that I saw at the Next Generation tournament (although, yes I realize that he is younger).

Undoubtly, he has all the tools to succeed but for now, I would say that he is not even the 3rd best player in the U18 team.
              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                Although I wish the kid all the luck in the world, and may he be the best, but I think that he isn't anything impressive yet. I mean, compared to other players that I saw at the Next Generation tournament (although, yes I realize that he is younger).

Undoubtly, he has all the tools to succeed but for now, I would say that he is not even the 3rd best player in the U18 team.
                Haven't seen the kid (but defently eager to watch him) but if a child who hasn't turned 15 is the 4th best player in Greece U18 team. It is as impressive as it can be.

Comment

• Yes this is a really big talent please come to Olympiakos !

Comment

• Originally posted by Metec View Post
                    Haven't seen the kid (but defently eager to watch him) but if a child who hasn't turned 15 is the 4th best player in Greece U18 team. It is as impressive as it can be.
                    I was referring to his club, not the national U18 team

Comment

• Originally posted by Loggo View Post
                      Generally, Promitheas is doing a fantastic job with its youngsters, they're also building a cutting-edge training facility:

I do not get it . Is this a sarcasm or what ? You never managed to finish building Acropolis , so what are the chances this building will be finished in timely manner ?
                      And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                        I do not get it . Is this a sarcasm or what ?
                        No sarcasm.

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                        You never managed to finish building Acropolis , so what are the chances this building will be finished in timely manner ?
                        Considering how well-organized Promitheas is as a club and the fact that there's no bureaucracy involved behind the particular initiative, I'd say the chances are quite high.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                          I do not get it . Is this a sarcasm or what ? You never managed to finish building Acropolis , so what are the chances this building will be finished in timely manner ?
                          So your implication is that buildings are never finished in Greece? Like, none?

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                            So your implication is that buildings are never finished in Greece? Like, none?
                            Not at all ... That was me doing Ken M impression ,thats all .
                            But i genuinely tried to ask if that picture was a building in progress or something that was abandoned halfway through .
                            And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Is there any greek prospect thread? Since it happened in ANGT Euroleague I will post it here...

16-year-old Eleftherios Mantzoukas with 49 points against ALBA overtakes Dragan Bender and becomes an all-time single-game scoring leader in #AdidasNGT.
                              The opponent Alba Berlin is a big trash but still very impressive. A greek power forward with a really exciting frame and skill set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                Is there any greek prospect thread? Since it happened in ANGT Euroleague I will post it here...

The opponent Alba Berlin is a big trash but still very impressive. A greek power forward with a really exciting frame and skill set.
                                He had 22-12-4 against Real. He's the youngest player to have scored in the domestic greek league and he's been getting some more minutes this year. He turns 17 this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information