Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 133 of 133

Thread: Greek Prospects

  1. #121
    Senior Member Khalid80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    11,102
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    What's the reason behind that?
    I think this link talks about this issue fair enough

    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...etokunbo-7223/

  2. #122
    Administrator rikhardur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,175
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalid80 View Post
    I think this link talks about this issue fair enough

    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...etokunbo-7223/
    Thanks Khalid. I bet now everyone's willing to grant them Greek citizenship
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

  3. #123
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    4,068

    Default A star is born

    Yesterday was the true unvailing for Greece biggest talent. 2.05 cm forward.

    Having debuted a month ago, Lefteris Mantzoukas is only 14 years 10 months old and was on the receiving end of serious game time playing over 31 minutes. In that time he scored 11 points against Olympiakos with good numbers. Most importantly he played without fear against one of Europes biggest clubs. http://www.esake.gr/el/action/Esakep...dchampionship=

    From reports I'm getting he already has American High Schools sniffing around. I hope Promitheas Patras hold onto him so we can see more in the next few years. He rated Greece's biggest talent in over a decade.

    http://www.sdna.gr/sites/default/fil...?itok=gPyceiAn
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    297
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    seems awesome, u got any video link?

  5. #125
    Member Loggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    40
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Generally, Promitheas is doing a fantastic job with its youngsters, they're also building a cutting-edge training facility:


    As a club, Promitheas is probably the best thing that happened in the Greek league in a very long time.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,032
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Although I wish the kid all the luck in the world, and may he be the best, but I think that he isn't anything impressive yet. I mean, compared to other players that I saw at the Next Generation tournament (although, yes I realize that he is younger).

    Undoubtly, he has all the tools to succeed but for now, I would say that he is not even the 3rd best player in the U18 team.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    Although I wish the kid all the luck in the world, and may he be the best, but I think that he isn't anything impressive yet. I mean, compared to other players that I saw at the Next Generation tournament (although, yes I realize that he is younger).

    Undoubtly, he has all the tools to succeed but for now, I would say that he is not even the 3rd best player in the U18 team.
    Haven't seen the kid (but defently eager to watch him) but if a child who hasn't turned 15 is the 4th best player in Greece U18 team. It is as impressive as it can be.

  8. #128
    Senior Member Johnny7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,120
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Yes this is a really big talent please come to Olympiakos !

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,032
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metec View Post
    Haven't seen the kid (but defently eager to watch him) but if a child who hasn't turned 15 is the 4th best player in Greece U18 team. It is as impressive as it can be.
    I was referring to his club, not the national U18 team

  10. #130
    Senior Member auris1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,219
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loggo View Post
    Generally, Promitheas is doing a fantastic job with its youngsters, they're also building a cutting-edge training facility:

    I do not get it . Is this a sarcasm or what ? You never managed to finish building Acropolis , so what are the chances this building will be finished in timely manner ?
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

  11. #131
    Member Loggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    40
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auris1 View Post
    I do not get it . Is this a sarcasm or what ?
    No sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by auris1 View Post
    You never managed to finish building Acropolis , so what are the chances this building will be finished in timely manner ?
    Considering how well-organized Promitheas is as a club and the fact that there's no bureaucracy involved behind the particular initiative, I'd say the chances are quite high.

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,032
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auris1 View Post
    I do not get it . Is this a sarcasm or what ? You never managed to finish building Acropolis , so what are the chances this building will be finished in timely manner ?
    So your implication is that buildings are never finished in Greece? Like, none?

  13. #133
    Senior Member auris1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,219
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    So your implication is that buildings are never finished in Greece? Like, none?
    Not at all ... That was me doing Ken M impression ,thats all .
    But i genuinely tried to ask if that picture was a building in progress or something that was abandoned halfway through .
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •