• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croatian prospects

I think it is about time to open this theard

95. born Hezonja "stole" some spotlight from Saric

http://www.eurohopes.com/news/1197/w...mario-hezonja/

tomorow "new formed" Cedevita starts european presentation in youth competitions with good 94. generation that won u-16 chapionship in croatia. hopefully they will show them self good like senior team to europe. good is that their cadet team captien Dominik Herendic is slowley coming back from 7 mounth long injury recovery and Filip Bundovic who broke leg two mouths ago

some of their players

"air" Lebo

and Junakovic

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

hey who is the player in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Delibasic View Post
      hey who is the player in your avatar?
      josip sesar.....great talent who never made it because of his head
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

cedevita lost

nice to know refs teaching kids how it will look when they becme senior players

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

whille zagreb players picked up fame winnig euroleague this kid was beating them all in croatian u-18 league

Mislav Brzoja born 09. January 1994. in Zagreb, Croatia.Play for BC DUBRAVA - Zagreb.He is the winner of gold medals for the European U16 (Cadets) in Bar Mon...

mislav brzoja (94. 198 sg) highlights, mvp of croatian u-18 championship
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Every time I've seen Bojan Bogdanovic play he has looked exceptionally talented.

Comment

talented, but don't see him playing to win so i doubt he will ever maximize his potential

lebo in dunk competition

17 year old 6'5 Karlo Lebo from Croatia in slam dunk competition

to bad doing somethin with ball in game is mission imposible for him
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

First of all I want to say hello to all guys on this forum! I'm from Poland and I follow youth basketball especially in Europe.

I have got one question connected with prospect from Croatia. Dario Saric was not playing at European Championship U18 in Wroclaw due to his problems with back. I have heard rumor that now his problems are very serious? Can anybody confirm that it's true? Is he planning to play in All-Star Game U18 during EuroBasket 2011?

Comment

he played some preparation games with senior zagreb team, but still isn't fully recoverd

how serius it is only time will tell.
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

what about lovro mazalin, some say he is good as saric. and ljubo zadro, i know he is croatian, but will he plaz for croatia or bih

Comment

Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                      what about lovro mazalin, some say he is good as saric. and ljubo zadro, i know he is croatian, but will he plaz for croatia or bih
                      dječaci rođeni 1997.g i mlađi...pobjeda malo sretnijih Petrinjaca sa pola koša....super utakmica...

lovro nuber 15 green. he is now in cibona thank good

he is more dominate than saric was at his age imo, it's bit to earley to say something about him. it's big question mark how much grovth he is left. if he reches somethin from 207-210 then he is only one who can stop him to become star. his game reminds me bit on zarko paspalj. imo, if he stops with his grovth early he will have tough time to translate his gamo on perimeter. his skills are there, but foot speed is not

ljubo zadro was in our u-14 team, but i don't know why him and few others prospects were not in team that played in u-14 turnament in slovenia. he looks like huge pg prospect. reportedly he had 10pts and 24 asists in bih championship finals

regreding 97. bor generation gasparet who moved to cedevita from small club uskok is another intriging prospects. for kid who is already 205 he moves and plays very well

but is way to early to project something. all of them are closer to being baby's then man
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

thanks uh 94, 95, 96 and 97 generations are loaded with talent it seems, only thing missing is at least one dominating center

Comment

Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                          thanks uh 94, 95, 96 and 97 generations are loaded with talent it seems, only thing missing is at least one dominating center
                          arapovic, glavan, loncar 96., gasparet, bender 97., and giant kid habazin 98
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                            giant kid habazin 98
                            How tall is he? Couldn't find much data about him.
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                              How tall is he? Couldn't find much data about him.
                              his about 2m and 100+ kg. suprsingly mobile and skilled for such young and huge kid but we will see is this because early growth or he will continiue to grow

big kid in blue jearsy, playing against 97. generation wich is big difrece at such age

one iteresting info: reportedley 98. born vuk lazic for who some dare to say now he will be star moved from vukovar to kk zagreb

Last edited by pohani komarac; 10-17-2011, 10:47 PM.
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information