Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Philippine Volleyball

Thumbs up

MANILA – Rizal Technological University successfully retained their National Athletic Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (NAASCU) Women’s Volleyball crown last Wednesday (March 9) at the Centro Escolar University Gym. The Lady Thunder unleashed a deadly combination of skill and power to subdue and sweep the Philippine Merchant Marine School Lady Mariners, 25-19, 25-16 and 25-12. READ MORE

Thumbs up

MANDALUYONG CITY – Rizal Technological University dethroned Centro Escolar University as the champions of the National Athletic Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (NAASCU) Men’s Volleyball tournament in four sets, 25-23, 25-17, 19-25 and 25-17 Friday (March 11) at the RTU Gym. The Blue Thunder took the best of three series, 2-1. READ MORE

Any overseas live stream for the UAAP 78 volleyball finals between ateneo and dlsu?

Quote Originally Posted by bballcrazy View Post
    Any overseas live stream for the UAAP 78 volleyball finals between ateneo and dlsu?
    if you have pinoy friends and they subscribe to TFC maybe the game will be shown live free. or you can try to avail a free trial subscription from abscbn sports and action (studio 23). not sure about this though as i haven't actually tried it. The Finals comes down to the last and deciding game 3 this coming saturday, so this will be extra exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    if you have pinoy friends and they subscribe to TFC maybe the game will be shown live free. or you can try to avail a free trial subscription from abscbn sports and action (studio 23). not sure about this though as i haven't actually tried it. The Finals comes down to the last and deciding game 3 this coming saturday, so this will be extra exciting.
    Thanks for the info. Initially i just watched some philippine basketball but was captivated by the increasing popularity of volleyball, partly because of the pinoys passion in covering the sports and of course the mixture of beauty and skill of the players. Like the shining personality Valdez and the cuteness of Mika Reyes..

Thanks for the info. Initially i just watched some philippine basketball but was captivated by the increasing popularity of volleyball, partly because of the pinoys passion in covering the sports and of course the mixture of beauty and skill of the players. Like the shining personality Valdez and the cuteness of Mika Reyes..
    ha ha ha, common denominator = Keifer Ravena, I would choose Mika though

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    ha ha ha, common denominator = Keifer Ravena, I would choose Mika though
    Yes, Mika is currently my fav player , she's so skilled and cute like a doll..

Yes, Mika is currently my fav player , she's so skilled and cute like a doll..
    something for you to be inspired he he

http://www.spin.ph/volleyball/news/m...es-fhm-sexiest

By the way, does anyone know why are there 2 volleyball leagues in the philippines (Superliga and V-League)? Doesn't make sense to me.
    If they were joined together it would be much more interesting and offer better competition..

Thumbs up NCRUCLAA Volleyball

THE NATIONAL Capital Region Universities and Colleges of Luzon Athletic Association (NCRUCLAA) is out to prove that they are more than just Basketball by simultaneously staging other sporting disciplines. Leading the way will be Volleyball that has attracted 12 teams in the Women’s and 10 more in the Men’s Division. READ MORE

www.facebook.com/ncruclaa
    www.instagram.com/ncruclaa
    www.twitter.com/ncruclaa

Thumbs up

QUEZON CITY – It took five sets over two hours but it hardly mattered to those involved as De La Salle University-Dasmarinas crushed Technological Institute of the Philippines to cart away the National Capital Region Universities and Colleges of Luzon Athletic Association (NCRUCLAA) Women’s Volleyball championship Saturday morning (April 8) at the National College of Business and Arts Gym in Fairview. The Lady Patriots survived the war of attrition with final scores of 25-16, 22-25, 24-26, 25-21 and 18-16. READ MORE

www.facebook.com/ncruclaa
    www.instagram.com/ncruclaa
    www.twitter.com/ncruclaa

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456