Stanko Barac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanko Barac

what do u think about this player??? I think that he's one of the most improved players. In two years top3 in center position in europe. he's playing starting center in the place of Tiago Splitter, and playing very well, maybe irregular, he's not respected player by the referees in defense. 2.17, quality to pass, to shoot, to intimidate and block in defense, good rebounder.... he's playing better and better.

against barça 15points, 13 rebounds (3 offensive), 3 assists and 4 blocks, high level game in defense and in offense. u can watch the best play of the week in ACB (the second san emeterio amazing)

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

to much of nice guy to be dominat, but still can be great. must impruve his strenght to be efective from positionig near basket as he lacks of cordination to be fluid post player.so far depend mostley on created advatage fro him by others

his brother will better then him. He is much better and confidant then him in his age
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

after the amazing game against barça....great game again! he is playing very good defense! game after game he is improving and getting confidence.

18p., 13 r.(3 offensive), 1 ass, 3 st, 4 blocks, rkg 34

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

pohani this year is less nice guy :P trust me, if u can.... watch the games against partizan, barça or maccabi, stanko need another center in the team, because he is alone, and he usually do a lot of faults.

I don't know his brother, but I think that is difficult that his brother would be better than stanko. nowadays stanko is the starting center of a top team in europe, the leader of the spanish league. 6th in the ranking in euroleague (17 per game) and sixth also in ACB (17,4). is amazing the improvement of this player, this year he is playing in place of tiago splitter! dusko ivanovic is doing a very good job with stanko barac.

I think that in the future people will talk more about this player.

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post
        is amazing the improvement of this player, this year he is playing in place of tiago splitter! dusko ivanovic is doing a very good job with stanko barac.
        Well, I think he did not improve so much, he was already good player, but in the shadow of Splitter (deserved, cause Splitter was better player)! I remember how well he played for Croatia a couple of years ago... But problems with injuries and low self confidence didn't let him to show that earlier...

Now that Splitter's left, he has a lot of playing time and his confidence is as high as it gets... Plus he didn't play for Croatia this summer and hopefully he cured all his back-problems...

At the start of the season Caja was panically looking for a player who could replace Tiago, but now they just need someone to give Stanko 10-15 minutes of resting... Let's just hope his problems with injuries are over...
        I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Comment

barac is on fire!!

his last 3 games in acb and euroleague, rkg: 26, 34 and 35

against menorca, 21p, 13r (3 offensive), 2 ass, 2 blocks

Comment

Barac MVP of November in ACB.

his average stats: 16 points, 11.25 rebounds, 2.25 assists, 1.75 blocks, 1.25 steals, rkg: 24.5

video:

now is third in the ACB ranking after batista and san emeterio:

Comment

Great information, keep sharing such post, I will share this programme font​ website wall.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information