2 Tornados in my city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Tornados in my city

my city,Cirebon is located between Jakarta and Bandung, yesterday without warning 2 tornados appeared from the sea side into the city's beachshore,

this's very unusual fenomena, fortunetly, there is no victim in this incident.

its's fuckin amazing if you ask me guys.. !!! Im only saw Tornado from USA news on tv or holywood movie before,

'and from reaction of the peoples (just standing,filmed it with cellphone, no moving or something), you'all know, we are very amateur and not prepared to this
    "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

It was like last year in November that a tornado also struck in Pekalongan.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Congratulations! I envy you, once in a lifetime opportunity.

Comment

That would be a sight to behold, unless you're just a few meters away from it.

I'm much more concerned with the citizen's safety though. Hey satria, I heard there's a volcano going nuts there

Comment

Originally posted by Test View Post
          Congratulations! I envy you, once in a lifetime opportunity.
          lol! but yeah thanks God none get hurt

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
          That would be a sight to behold, unless you're just a few meters away from it.

I'm much more concerned with the citizen's safety though. Hey satria, I heard there's a volcano going nuts there
          actually that vulcano just like that every year, that's why it named "Merapi" or Flaming, but indeed the bursts of hot dust more these recent days.

the number of casuality so high because, a shaman whom respected by local resident as guardian of the mountain said everything is fine no need to evacuate just like local goverment told them , he and the peoples whom belive him got burned by the hot dust from the vulcano.. but that shaman usually right though maybe yesterday is not his lucky day
          "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

Wow, dude!! That's pretty scary! I'm glad to hear that you're OK.
            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
              Wow, dude!! That's pretty scary! I'm glad to hear that you're OK.
              thanks,
              "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information