Sasu Salin - Olimpija Ljubljana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasu Salin - Olimpija Ljubljana

Would be interested to head how Salin is doing for the team - just made a small interview with him and wondering what the fans think of him ??

Interview with Sasu Salin

He is not getting enough playing time for rating to make so far.
    But, in pre-season, when Olimpija didn't have many players, and when he was getting more minutes, he played well. He can score 3s in a row, he's moving very good without ball, he is agressive in paramether-D, but he have weaknesses: speed for his size and strengh, he is small and can't play PG.
    I think he wouldn't get much chances this year, max 5 min in euroleague and max 10 min in NLB league (we have a lot players that can play SG), but next season he could be in first plan. And if he will be, it's just question of time when he explode.

Comment

Originally posted by prdovlak View Post
      He is not getting enough playing time for rating to make so far.
      But, in pre-season, when Olimpija didn't have many players, and when he was getting more minutes, he played well. He can score 3s in a row, he's moving very good without ball, he is agressive in paramether-D, but he have weaknesses: speed for his size and strengh, he is small and can't play PG.
      I think he wouldn't get much chances this year, max 5 min in euroleague and max 10 min in NLB league (we have a lot players that can play SG), but next season he could be in first plan. And if he will be, it's just question of time when he explode.
      Thanks for that - I thought as much. Pre-season he did get time, but now EuroLEague it seems to be the three or so minutes.. and a bit more at NLB. Not really hitting his shots at the moment either - but, a young player and I think a three year contract in Olimpija will be good for him in the long run.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information