Day 5, Group C: New Zealand vs. Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 5, Group C: New Zealand vs. Ukraine

Let's go Pooh! Let's go Pooh! Do or die for the Kiwis.
    New Zealand
    0%
    Ukraine
    0%
    Originally posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Originally posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

I think Ukraine will manage to win this game. And come closer to securing 2nd place in their group

Comment

Jeter looks tired.
      New Zealand leads at halftime by 6.
      Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

LINK LIVE
        New Zealand - Ukraine
        Basketball : FIBA World Cup - Spain 2014

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-bl...74707266010013

TWITTER https://twitter.com/abdoschinwi

Comment

Sem Título1.jpg
          This guy has appeared several times in the broadcast, cheering for Ukraine.
          Is he related to Jeter?

Comment

I thought he was Jeter's father.

Ukraine didn't deserve the win today, plain simple New Zealand was the better opponent. Outcome out of group C will be interesting
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Thanks JPF.
              Ukraine faces the US tomorrow. Unless a miracle happens, they will finish with a 2-3 record.
              So this 12-point difference could be crucial in a potential tiebreak (NZE has to beat Finland).

Comment

In a game between two coachable teams with not overly impressive rosters and lack of players really experienced at the top level (yet New Zealand with Penney, Vukona and Frank seems to be in a better situation) all was decided by the basketball IQ, variativity in offense and smart ball movement. New Zealand was much better in all these aspects and, despite some mistakes and periods of goal-scoring drought, Kiwis managed to gain this win which keeps their chances for play-offs alive before the last gameday. New Zealand was sometimes liable in defense, especially against physically dominating bigs like Kravtsov, but they more than compensate for it with their extremely smooth, fluid and nontrivial offense. Constant passing, great movement in offense without the ball, multiple successive screens and hence a ton of open looks and uncontested shots - it was impressive even against a not too smart team like Ukraine. Kiwis showed not only a good basketball IQ but also some guts and stamina, so I'll be happy to see them dancing Haka in play-offs instead of Ukraine. It's a pity that Finalnd give their own win away to Turkey as I would like to see both Finland and New Zealans in play-offs.
                2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information