Finals: ESPANA vs HELLAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fariz
    oh God,please help this poor people to understand that they will never have chance to beat USA again.Whatever you say.i dont care about ur arguments,enjoy u greek people that u won Turkey and USA teams.By the way your television sucks,they were showing 10 best moments of the Greek team,and the #1 WAS 2 point shoot against Turkey.So u still here,and trying to tell me that USA team disrespects everybody by not waiting? I dont give a shit,you can type whatever you think.
    Ok, i have already given condolences to someone else for their personality but u are the worst excuse of a personality i have ever seen. U make posters like jaja or nikoo look like geniuses... Of course u don't care about arguements. U never even posted one yourself. I think fishing is a more apropriate sport for you than bball. Too bitter fot u ha?

Currently trying hardly NOT to post the low-5 posters in ibn
    sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

oh God,please help this poor people to understand that they will never have chance to beat USA again.Whatever you say.i dont care about ur arguments,enjoy u greek people that u won Turkey and USA teams.By the way your television sucks,they were showing 10 best moments of the Greek team,and the #1 WAS 2 point shoot against Turkey.So u still here,and trying to tell me that USA team disrespects everybody by not waiting? I dont give a shit,you can type whatever you think.
      *sigh*
      http://basketballfuture.blogspot.com/

Comment

I wish all the luck to USA NT and hope they become better as a team. Whether we will win them again or not, is not something anyone in this forum can decide. After all you wont be in the court and neither will I be.

If you didnt like a certain tv channels coverage then feel free to call them and express your comments, they will be interested in them (or not). Greek NT is here, they had a golden medal in europe 2005 and a silver now in world level 2006. Our NT is young and ready for more, plus many more good players await for a chance to play in our NT if they happen to be called.

Spain is a great team as well. I agree we had a very very bad day something understandable for me after a hard game and the nature of that game we gave before the final.

But. I also agree with spanish posters here. Even if we were fine and with both minds and bodies on the court, we would probably still loose to that spain, just not in such a way. They played some of the best basketball i have ever seen, especially in first half.

As for US fans, and US NT, if they dont follow the path of arrogance they will surely become world's top again, since their talent pool is like the spanish the greek the argentinian and several other talent pools together.

Over and out. Congrats spain.

Comment

Why is it some of the most obnoxious fans are supporters of the US?
          Fariz,I think Im the one that said US disrespected by not waiting and Im from the US.

Comment

• Oh,i think ur name means coach,cause trener means coach on russian,so you are russian,or im mystaken.Yes,im big fun of USA Team,and those guys who played at WC with their hearts.I didnt want anybody to think different,its actually impossible,i just want all the people(especially Greek fans) to be realists.One game is important,but it doesnt mean that Greece is stronger.SO calm down,and stop bugging me

Comment

• Oh,i think ur name means coach,cause trener means coach on russian,so you are russian,or im mystaken.

You must be 8 years old.Otherwise, you should see a doctor...
              ...the gentle art of making enemies...

Comment

• Locking time!

"...uh, is there anyone, like, cool in here?"

Comment

• we are WORLD SILVER CHAMPIONS 2006 and EUROPES CHAMPIONS 2005..dont forget this everybody.....congrats to Spain and see ya in next EUROBASKET in your country in 2007......manythanks and......COME ON HELLAS
                  VAMOS ARIS

Comment

• Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
                    Please write me a PM about your signature.NaF.

Comment

• Originally posted by shahzadmasih
                      Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
                      I really like the HEllas plays, especially when Papaloukas and Scortsinitis is on the floor. Scortsinitis is like Shaq of Europe. He can dunk anyone with sheer power. i wonder why he is not playing in the NBA?? I heard Papaloukas is being considered to play ffor the lakers.. I hope he will be hired as their PG..

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information