No announcement yet.

Nikola Peković and the Timberwolves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota after several years finally looks like a solid team and they are really fun to watch. Peković is doing great, which makes me proud and I hope he'll continue dominating the inside game like in the past few games. To be honest, I wasn't doubting Peković at all, he just needed space to show what he can do. He's pretty quick for a 2,11m guy, and that's something you can't find easy these days. Peković knows how to hustle, to make a space for him, he's a good rebounder and he'll be even better rebounder in NBA given the space. On the other hand I'm much surprised to see Ricky playing so mature, and how he gave a new dimension to this franchise, some kind of positive energy. I don't want to cast a bad spell on them, I hope we'll see this Minnesota in more important role in years to come.

Oh, and Darko continuous to be a bluff. Nothing new there...

Comment

21 pts (9/10 FG) + 13 rebs as the Wolves lose to the Knicks.
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Notice the Serbian flag on the plane

Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
          Notice the Serbian flag on the plane
          Nice move there.

Comment

Career-high 30 points to go along with 12 rebs, 3 steals and 3 blocks.
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Nikola Pekovic is the new Timberwolves all-time single-season FG% record holder
              POSTED BY:
              DARKO PEKIC

Nikola Pekovic (210-C-86, agency: Beo Basket) finished his second NBA season with a 56.1 Field Goal Percentage - 3rd in NBA for 2012. He will finish as the Minnesota Timberwolves all-time single-season FG% record holder passing Kevin Garnett (211-F-76) (52.6% in 2005).

Pekovic who is the product of Jadran Vujacic and KK Junior basketball school completed the season with career highs in various cathegories. He averaged 13.8 ppg and 7.3 rpg in 46 games. He started the season in Partizan Belgrade where he also had solid numbers and after the end of lock out he moved back to United States. Pekovic is a regular member of the Montenegrin National Team but he will probably not be able to help his national team in the European qualification battle next summer (ankle surgery).
              Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information