View Poll Results: Is there any corruption in FIBA ?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, basketball is bussines

31 81.58%
  • No,of course not

7 18.42%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is FIBA corrupt ?

I am sure FIBA is corrupt..
    I can give you many reasons:

Give qatari team to naturalize many players is a disaster.. how much they got paid .. I dont know who

Give the australian presidency always is kind of corrupt

Give oceanina two spots in world cup is kind of corrupt.. now they become having good level after letting them go to world class teams

Giving some adminsitrative posts to here and there is kind of corrut
    etc etc etc for me I dont care about corrupt because those are human being.. and human being will not be judged until he died

Quote Originally Posted by SparrowHawk View Post
    What about 1995., ha???

We won 9/9, winning twice against your Lithuania in 10 days... We won again against Lithuania a year latter in OI, all with Sabonis.
    Sabonis&Marciulionis&co simply were not good enough to match our players and bring a first gold to independent Lithuania, deal with that all ready.
    1995. it wasn't the refs, it was this man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHl8vAhfE_M who beat you. I really don't understand a group of you crying here like a babies for a ONE non existing foul called on Sabonis.

About 2002. go, watch the game and then come hear and speak. As I said, in other topic, yes, there was a foul in that last attack, and yes Argentina was damaged by the refs, and if it was whistled Argentina would probably won the game, but the refs were not on our side through the game, and didn't do us any favor. So again, Argentina have something to complain about, but also I could show you at least a hundred of games when the foul could be called in the last attack and the refs don't call it.
    In Turkey-Serbia match, there are simply to much of refs "mistakes", and if you can debut whether some fouls are existing or non existing, there was 2 clear fouls on Velickovic in last two attack for Serbia in last ten seconds similar to Argentina match, which were not called, and plus you have the illegal move by Tunceri seen by ref who is in front of him and watching him.
    Djordevic played great but the ghost fouls on Sabonis were ruining us and we sill hanged close. You were not stronger both NT's were pretty much equal in strength. We had a better game that night but Djordevic kept you around but the refs gave you the win.

Ask non-serbian and non-lithuanian fans who watched the game and most will tell it was a robbery. Your NT was great but so was ours but in that game refs were the main guys shadowing even 41 points of your leader.

Why do you think our NT were willing to abort the game all together and the only reason they stayed was because Djord and others convinced them not to abort the game? Were the such pussies or crybabies? Hardly. It was because the refereeing in that game was atrocious and it all went for your.

1995. it wasn't the refs, it was this man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHl8vAhfE_M who beat you. I really don't understand a group of you crying here like a babies for a ONE non existing foul called on Sabonis.
    It's off topic, but Saa Đorđević almost of his 9 triples with no defense by Lithuania. It's absolutely impossible, nowadays, any team guard an hot handed shooter like Lithuania did in EB'1995.
    About the game, Sabonis behaved like a criying baby during the whole game, even tried to abandon the match due to the "refs lobby against Lithuania". I don't think Serbs were helped by the refs in this game.

About 2002. go, watch the game and then come hear and speak. As I said, in other topic, yes, there was a foul in that last attack, and yes Argentina was damaged by the refs, and if it was whistled Argentina would probably won the game, but the refs were not on our side through the game, and didn't do us any favor. So again, Argentina have something to complain about, but also I could show you at least a hundred of games when the foul could be called in the last attack and the refs don't call it.
    Argentina was completely robbed in this WC final. Divac was unbelievably protected by the refs against the best Argentina of the history.
    https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Quote Originally Posted by Luz for 3 View Post
    It's off topic, but Saa Đorđević almost of his 9 triples with no defense by Lithuania. It's absolutely impossible, nowadays, any team guard an hot handed shooter like Lithuania did in EB'1995.
    About the game, Sabonis behaved like a criying baby during the whole game, even tried to abandon the match due to the "refs lobby against Lithuania". I don't think Serbs were helped by the refs in this game.

Argentina was completely robbed in this WC final. Divac was unbelievably protected by the refs against the best Argentina of the history.

Djordji was the only good side of 95 final by playing incredible.And maybe without help of refs even he could gonna bring gold to Serbs.
    If the same refs would be the officals of Shaq team game,and give the same fouls as they did to Sabonis,Shaq would gonna beat team come on buddy refs stopped and limited Sabonis who could gigantically control inside area.And 95 Serbian NT was so good that,they would not look for refs help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12