Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010-11 Baltic Basketball League

Stockholm White Eagles, current leaders of Swedish second league north, will unless something abrupt transpires participate in this league next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Bull View Post
    Stockholm White Eagles, current leaders of Swedish second league north, will unless something abrupt transpires participate in this league next season.
    Is there any source? Will they play in ChallengeCup?

Oh, and who's interested in BBL, check my new post right here - Taking a look at BBL: low attendance, same with interest.

Not the traditional Rytas vs Žalgiris final this year... VEF stunned Rytas in the semis (68-79) and will play the final for the first time against Žalgiris.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

That is a fucking shame But it is still happy day because that means Trifunovic is very close to the finish of the career in Rytas.

I call him the abstinent of the titles. He had hell of the roster in 08/09 with Eidson, Price, Nielsen, Petravicius, Lukauskis and he couldn't win a single title. Currently he has a good roster in terms of Rytas politics and he is still armless. He lost LKF, BBL and Rytas with him has no chance even to give a fight for Žalgiris in LKL finals. One of the worst coaches ever landed in Vilnius.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    That is a fucking shame But it is still happy day because that means Trifunovic is very close to the finish of the career in Rytas.

I call him the abstinent of the titles. He had hell of the roster in 08/09 with Eidson, Price, Nielsen, Petravicius, Lukauskis and he couldn't win a single title. Currently he has a good roster in terms of Rytas politics and he is still armless. He lost LKF, BBL and Rytas with him has no chance even to give a fight for Žalgiris in LKL finals. One of the worst coaches ever landed in Vilnius.
    I hope so. If not, I hope someone will hunt him down. And that someone may be me damn, I just don't know what to say...this coach is shame of basketball...

Three times hurray for the champion:

Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Quote Originally Posted by sagenas View Post
    Is there any source? Will they play in ChallengeCup?
    First hand info. Top source. And by that i like to reiterate absolute top of hierarchy.

FYI: Currently the F4 of the Swedish 2nd league is being played. Put up quite the show at the inauguration. Also a famous serbian newsanchor at the swedish national TV- SVT, is the official announcer.

First match: Eagles- Höganäs (all lithuanian roster)
    Next up: S.D. Srbija - Täby (CET)

Live textual feed:

http://live.baskethotel.com/sbf/

Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Bull View Post
    First hand info. Top source. And by that i like to reiterate absolute top of hierarchy.

FYI: Currently the F4 of the Swedish 2nd league is being played. Put up quite the show at the inauguration. Also a famous serbian newsanchor at the swedish national TV- SVT, is the official announcer.

First match: Eagles- Höganäs (all lithuanian roster)
    Next up: S.D. Srbija - Täby (CET)

Live textual feed:

http://live.baskethotel.com/sbf/
    Remember them from last season, I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12