2010-11 Baltic Basketball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richey666 View Post
    I am glad that Rock won, but as their head coach said, it's still basically only a training game. Rytas looked really bored or washed out and as much as I want to believe, that it was fantastic Rock effort, it really wasnt much about that.
    Few years ago Rock beat Rytas more convincingly in BBL October game, but there were still Zalgiris and Rytas in the finals.
    Anyways great emotional moment and seems Estonian wins over Lithuanian superclubs are not so rare any more.
    When season starts, everything should change. Right now, as you mentioned, Rytas looked really bored. When you saw them playing, you could thought that they weren't sleeping at all and maybe drinking all the night Well, things will change without any doubt. Congratulations for Rock, they really have done their best to win that and as we can see, they're really happy about that.
    I'm on twitter

Comment

Check out my take on Rytas losing to Tartu Rock in the BBL Cup final. http://lithuanianperspective.wordpre...ill-looks-bad/

I think that it ain't a tragedy or something, but still looks bad on paper. It is still a pre-season tournament, but the way Rytas played yesterady was unwatchable...
      You can follow me on twitter @LithuaniaBasket

Comment

Siauliai were trashed by 26 points vs Rudupys.I saw it myself (on TV) that Rudupys might be good at home (vs Zalgiris)- well,combine that with new look Siauliai and it was a stroll in the park.Ouch.If Vainauskas was a GM in Siauliai,he would be borrowing guillotine right now to chop Sireika's head off,for real this time.Scratch that -it looks too complicated though.Perhaps he just would rip it off by his bare hands.

15/10/10
        Tartu Rock 77 - \siauliai 65
        What a bloody awful performance by Siauliai.
        Janavicius was dreadful - from being a future star he has become a liability for the team.He can't defend one on one,can not score and still makes about 10 TO per game.
        Excellent Estonia's team website though - http://www.tysk.ee/rock/uttv
        with video gallery
        Last edited by auris1; 10-15-2010, 08:14 PM.
        And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

About Kazakh team Atyrau “Barsy” and their playing in BBL Challenge Cup
          I'm on twitter

Comment

BBL Standings

VEF Riga 4-1
            TÜ/Rock 3-2
            Rudupis 3-1
            Ventspils 3-1
            Šiauliai 2-3
            Kalev/Cramo 2-2
            Liepajas Lauvas 2-2
            TTÜ/Kalev 1-4
            Nevežis 2-1
            Dolphins 2-1
            Perlas 1-3
            Valmiera 0-4

Comment

Stockholm White Eagles, current leaders of Swedish second league north, will unless something abrupt transpires participate in this league next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sitting Bull View Post
                Stockholm White Eagles, current leaders of Swedish second league north, will unless something abrupt transpires participate in this league next season.
                Is there any source? Will they play in ChallengeCup?

Oh, and who's interested in BBL, check my new post right here - Taking a look at BBL: low attendance, same with interest.
                I'm on twitter

Comment

Not the traditional Rytas vs Žalgiris final this year... VEF stunned Rytas in the semis (68-79) and will play the final for the first time against Žalgiris.
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

That is a fucking shame But it is still happy day because that means Trifunovic is very close to the finish of the career in Rytas.

I call him the abstinent of the titles. He had hell of the roster in 08/09 with Eidson, Price, Nielsen, Petravicius, Lukauskis and he couldn't win a single title. Currently he has a good roster in terms of Rytas politics and he is still armless. He lost LKF, BBL and Rytas with him has no chance even to give a fight for Žalgiris in LKL finals. One of the worst coaches ever landed in Vilnius.
                    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                    Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                      That is a fucking shame But it is still happy day because that means Trifunovic is very close to the finish of the career in Rytas.

I call him the abstinent of the titles. He had hell of the roster in 08/09 with Eidson, Price, Nielsen, Petravicius, Lukauskis and he couldn't win a single title. Currently he has a good roster in terms of Rytas politics and he is still armless. He lost LKF, BBL and Rytas with him has no chance even to give a fight for Žalgiris in LKL finals. One of the worst coaches ever landed in Vilnius.
                      I hope so. If not, I hope someone will hunt him down. And that someone may be me damn, I just don't know what to say...this coach is shame of basketball...
                      I'm on twitter

Comment

Three times hurray for the champion:

Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Originally posted by sagenas View Post
                          Is there any source? Will they play in ChallengeCup?
                          First hand info. Top source. And by that i like to reiterate absolute top of hierarchy.

FYI: Currently the F4 of the Swedish 2nd league is being played. Put up quite the show at the inauguration. Also a famous serbian newsanchor at the swedish national TV- SVT, is the official announcer.

First match: Eagles- Höganäs (all lithuanian roster)
                          Next up: S.D. Srbija - Täby (CET)

Live textual feed:

Comment

Originally posted by Sitting Bull View Post
                            First hand info. Top source. And by that i like to reiterate absolute top of hierarchy.

FYI: Currently the F4 of the Swedish 2nd league is being played. Put up quite the show at the inauguration. Also a famous serbian newsanchor at the swedish national TV- SVT, is the official announcer.

First match: Eagles- Höganäs (all lithuanian roster)
                            Next up: S.D. Srbija - Täby (CET)

Live textual feed:

http://live.baskethotel.com/sbf/
                            Remember them from last season, I think.
                            I'm on twitter

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information