Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
    IRAN-Kazemi
    really ? So tell us, where is his birthplace ?

he's born and raised in Esfahan, and Esfahan is Iranian territory, the last time I checked the map. Maybe you have a different map !
    Last edited by mohsena2631; 09-18-2010, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post

IRAN-Kazemi
      What did you think man? . He's born in Esfahan . google it and then edit your ridiculous post .
      The biggest football derby match in asia :

Esteghlal 1-0 perspolice

Since 42 years ago :

Esteghlal 21-17 Perspolice

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
        In the case of PR I think there's a national law which gives automatic citizenship in those cases you mentioned, so it's not something arranged or so.
        Due to our political relationship with USA, all Puertorican born people are US citizens... and for that reason we all have US passports.

Balkman and Peavy have puertorrican born grandparents, that makes one of their fathers a "true" Puertorican... and they 50-50 usa/puertorican... what wrong do they commit in wanting to represent Puerto Rico? they were not raised in PR, but they have puertorican blood all around them... It is not like they are naturalized... they are Puertoricans... whats wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by leonesponce View Post
          Balkman and Peavy have puertorrican born grandparents, that makes one of their fathers a "true" Puertorican... and they 50-50 usa/puertorican... what wrong do they commit in wanting to represent Puerto Rico? they were not raised in PR, but they have puertorican blood all around them... It is not like they are naturalized... they are Puertoricans... whats wrong with that?
          Someone said they don't even talk spanish!! Do you consider them legitimate Puerto Ricans?
          https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishSuperiorBasket View Post
            Ilyasova is BORN in Turkey! His parents are from another country thats right, but the guy himself is born in the city where I'm from: Eskisehir. Don't come here and tell lies dutchie boy
            He´s imported. Doesn´t matter. After all, it´s 2010. At least he developed his basketball in Turkey.

Turkoglou is actually born in Turkey, but has Serbian roots.

That toughness has served Turkoglu well in rapidly adjusting to a new culture and language. He was fortunate to land on a Kings team with Vlade Divac and Peja Stojakovic, who would call out defensive rotations to Turkoglu in Serbian, his parents' native tongue. Before long, though, Turkoglu was so chatty in the locker room that his penchant for calling teammates Brother Vlade and Brother Peja was appropriated by the rest of the Kings. "Now it's 'Brother Everybody' in here," says Chris Webber. "It's our catchphrase."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...2370/index.htm

I think Semih Erden and Omer Asik, Okur also have Bosnian ancestry, but I´m too lazy to look for evidence. I know that Turkcan was born in Bosnia. Also Kuqo is an Albanian.

This is all very funny, since the Bosnian NT includes Henry Domercant.
            Last edited by Victorious; 09-19-2010, 12:54 AM.
            PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by busy View Post
              What did you think man? . He's born in Esfahan . google it and then edit your ridiculous post .
              Sorry guyz if im mistaken im pointing with another iranian that was born in US i forgot the name of that player my apologize guyz.
              sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Kuqo is now playing for Albania btw.
                Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Supposedly it's originally Ilyasov, which sounds pretty Turkic.

It says in Wikipedia, Ersan Ilyasova is a Crimean Tatar.

Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by obama2008 View Post
                    It says in Wikipedia, Ersan Ilyasova is a Crimean Tatar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Crimean_Tatars
                    Therefore Turkic (which is not the same as Turkish )
                    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

Okay, all good basketballers are Serbian. We are just thief. We are stealing citizens. Ok ? Is that okay ?

I almost forgot, we are always oldest. In Turkey, every people are faking them age. I was born in 1668, 3169 is written on my identity

P.S. Hedo has invented gunpowder, Mehmet Okur invented wheel. So they do not play in the national team at the same time.
                      Basketball is brotherhood, isn't it ?

Comment

wow im interested about Ersan now. His situation could be like Tanguy Ngombo of Qatar...

maybe im wrong. just feel free to comment

Comment

Calm down everyone lol. It is obvious from the way Ersan choked in the Final game and the Semi-final game that he can be nothing else but Slovenian!

Discussion over
                          My homage to The heroes:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post

I think Semih Erden and Omer Asik, Okur also have Bosnian ancestry, but I´m too lazy to look for evidence. I know that Turkcan was born in Bosnia. Also Kuqo is an Albanian.

This is all very funny, since the Bosnian NT includes Henry Domercant.
                            Actually, he was born in Novi Pazar, Serbia... The town where they celebrated turkish victory over serbian team.
                            But, one thing I like about Mirsad, well, is his sister...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aster View Post
                              Okay, all good basketballers are Serbian. We are just thief. We are stealing citizens. Ok ? Is that okay ?
                              Don't act like you're surprised, please... Many turkish citizens have Slavic roots, because Turks didn't invented gunpowder or wheel as you wrote, they invented one helluva sport ---

And one more thing, Serbs aren't best ballers in the world... It's Durantoglu and the crew.
                              Last edited by rikhardur; 09-26-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Therefore Turkic (which is not the same as Turkish )

And the Turkic people are related to the Mongols.
                                Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information