Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
    You should have hugged them man... now they look like statues
    well it is like having photograph with sabonis doesn't make you basketball player,same goes to the photo with cheerleaders - you aint the one f ing
    them either,no need to crowd the view
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
      You should have hugged them man... now they look like statues
      I wanted to bro but they refused
      I think my bright wig scared them or something

(Actually no one was allowed to get really close to them from what I saw. The closest was the guy sitting on the bench behind me in the pic).

I also think that they were doing this cuz there were lots of people waiting to take pics with them and if they allowed one person to hug them u can imagine the frenzy that this would have caused.

There was one mean looking security guy standing next to them as well and I wasn't too hyped up about getting a black eye

Comment

This thread wins

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
          i think you are onto something here
          Now let me help you a bit farther -just remove last three words from your sentence and you are sorted for life
          out of interest - what sort of equipment did you use?Camera/lense wise?
          There must be some rich people here if they could afford to donate me yearly wages to travel the world and photograph cheerleaders
          Not that I would need that much money for doing this...

As for the equipment - camera is Canon 1D MKIV, lenses 24-70 f.28, 70-200 f2.8, 135mm f2, 17-40mm.
          (I do also use a HD camcorder in other games to record them - but FIBA rules prevented that in Turkey).

Comment

that's all I can say.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information