Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teo is better than rubio at the moment.
    there is no comparison in my mind.
    but they are both young(ricky younger) and they have many years in front of them to become even better.
    http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
    Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

Originally posted by artorius View Post
      saras got compared to teo?? no no no till now.saras is more creative,not affected by crowd and not playing on refs and having more self confidence.maybe teo can be like in the next years.but for now,dotn compare teo with saras.we will se if teo can improve himself as mentioned points.
      Don"t be silly Teodosic is the most creative European guard already and he's only 23 old. Best passing pg , he can create shot for himself easily , stop hating.
      Rubio is much more athletic player and quicker but he's not nearly crafty as Teodosic is . Rubio have to proof he can lead team by himself as I said he's only 20 lots old room from improvement.
      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luíz for 3 View Post
        Tribute to Å arūnas Jasikevičius
        ok saras at his prime was my favourite player...
        but you must be blind if you do not see the similarities between saras and milos...
        the are both leaders,excellent shooters,excellent passers with outstanding courtvision, they are both winners, and they are both moderate defenders as well..

take a highlight video of milos, and even the blind ones shall see..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7pho7PNks

Comment

Originally posted by frost View Post
          ok saras at his prime was my favourite player...
          but you must be blind if you do not see the similarities between saras and milos...
          the are both leaders,excellent shooters,excellent passers with outstanding courtvision, they are both winners, and they are both moderate defenders as well..

Saras can't guard a lick. He was frequently abused and exposed by quicker guards in practices and in games that's why he got glued on the bench. He was a system type of player Where you need a group of guys to help him and set screens for him in order for him to utilize his abilities. I don't think no coachees will change their system for a marginal player. Saras is a great player in Europe but that does not say a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
            Don"t be silly Teodosic is the most creative European guard already and he's only 23 old. Best passing pg , he can create shot for himself easily , stop hating.
            Rubio is much more athletic player and quicker but he's not nearly crafty as Teodosic is . Rubio have to proof he can lead team by himself as I said he's only 20 lots old room from improvement.

yes most creative European guard already.That is unluck for European basket,he is the best for current times.But when i watch him,i cant see a miracle in him.Maybe he ll improve himself,then first i am gonna be shocked,later i am gonna cheer for him and at the last i am gonna watch him by his arts.
            dont be silly buddy,we dont compare current guards.we rather look for new artistic orchestra chiefs as saras,djordinho and papa the luke.(and some others more but this trio is enough to express sth on your mind)

Comment

Originally posted by red7 View Post
              Congratulations for beating Greece in a tournament that was rigged for Turkey to go to the final. Before that game you hadn't beaten us in an official game for 30 years... and just saying that Turkish guards are better than Diamantidis, Papaloukas, Zisis, Spanoulis is just plain ignorant.
              -our guards are mediocre ones
              -i dotn care if we have beaten u after 30 years or whatsovr
              -except serbia game,refs did not favoured us.and it was not rigged game.
              -Papa the Luke is legend but old enough for now,Dimitri was in his underperformance,Spanoulis is questionable guard(rather he is sf and hard times man for me).Zisis??? So give the Command of Greek team to Zisis.And Let the see y what will happen
              -Dont be jealous about we got into last 4,without trying to organize matchings by losing against some team.(Russia remember)
              -Get cleaned from your spider minded ideas,then let s talk on basketball.Did u forget? we are not enemies,we are neighbours.(follow some Greek fellows of you on forum,which they comment just depending on truths)

Comment

and the Norwegians are Ugandan origin nation Red7.

Comment

-our guards are mediocre ones
                  -i dotn care if we have beaten u after 30 years or whatsovr
                  -except serbia game,refs did not favoured us.and it was not rigged game.
                  -Papa the Luke is legend but old enough for now,Dimitri was in his underperformance,Spanoulis is questionable guard(rather he is sf and hard times man for me).Zisis??? So give the Command of Greek team to Zisis.And Let the see y what will happen
                  -Dont be jealous about we got into last 4,without trying to organize matchings by losing against some team.(Russia remember)
                  -Get cleaned from your spider minded ideas,then let s talk on basketball.Did u forget? we are not enemies,we are neighbours.(follow some Greek fellows of you on forum,which they comment just depending on truths)
                  Man, trust me. I am not jealous at all... after all the great success we have had in the past 5 years .. how could any Greek be jealous. About the game against Russia, I think its unfair to bring that up as Russia was trying to lose as well and France lost to New Zealand!! Instead of blaming Greece or another country for losing, why don't you blame FIBA for this poor system which allows countries to choose games? I mean if you had a chance to avoid playing Spain and then the US in succession (thinking that France would naturally beat NZ) would you go out there and truly play your hardest to win at any cost? What for?

Lastly, I don't need of lesson in Turkish/Greece friendship ... have many turkish mates. Spider minded ideas?? I'm sure this sounds better in Turkish... lol.

Comment

Man, trust me. I am not jealous at all... after all the great success we have had in the past 5 years .. how could any Greek be jealous. About the game against Russia, I think its unfair to bring that up as Russia was trying to lose as well and France lost to New Zealand!! Instead of blaming Greece or another country for losing, why don't you blame FIBA for this poor system which allows countries to choose games? I mean if you had a chance to avoid playing Spain and then the US in succession (thinking that France would naturally beat NZ) would you go out there and truly play your hardest to win at any cost? What for?

Lastly, I don't need of lesson in Turkish/Greece friendship ... have many turkish mates. Spider minded ideas?? I'm sure this sounds better in Turkish... lol.
                    Buddy,ı have written on other thread French and Greek managers are the most ugly of all tournament that tried the avoid palying Spain.Yes Fiba has to make some new regulations to prevent such situations.
                    Except semi,would you please show me which game was rigged for us or even in which game except semi refs favoured us?

By the way for the topic of thread.Teo is much better than Rubio for now.

Comment

Buddy,ı have written on other thread French and Greek managers are the most ugly of all tournament that tried the avoid palying Spain.Yes Fiba has to make some new regulations to prevent such situations.
                      Except semi,would you please show me which game was rigged for us or even in which game except semi refs favoured us?

By the way for the topic of thread.Teo is much better than Rubio for now.
                      David Blatt also tried to throw the game... unless of course fouling Greece with 7 seconds before the end of the game for two free throws and then on the in-bound pass a shot from 50 m with 5 seconds left thereby giving the ball to Greece again is a normal way of playing.... He just got pissed off that we threw the game better than they did. I personally do not like this kind of playing... its on a similar level to what Asik did with the free throws which in my opinion is inexcusable and for me is on the same calibre with what Krstic did with the chair. I have expressed this opinion before.

I agree that in the semi-final it was clear that Turkey was favored. In other games though such as with Russia it seemed that every 50/50 call went for Turkey... kind of like following the saying that 'all teams are equal but Turkey is more equal than the other teams'... It also seemed that the whole tournament system benefited Turkey's progression as they did not really play a serious game until the semi-final... look at the games that Argentina, Greece, Serbia, Spain, Brazil, Croatia had to play... Its not just me saying this but most people...

In any case, I have also said that Turkey fully deserved its position in the top 4 because a) you had a good team b) very hot crowd and c) were the hosts of the tournament.

Comment

David Blatt also tried to throw the game... unless of course fouling Greece with 7 seconds before the end of the game for two free throws and then on the in-bound pass a shot from 50 m with 5 seconds left thereby giving the ball to Greece again is a normal way of playing.... He just got pissed off that we threw the game better than they did. I personally do not like this kind of playing... its on a similar level to what Asik did with the free throws which in my opinion is inexcusable and for me is on the same calibre with what Krstic did with the chair. I have expressed this opinion before.

I agree that in the semi-final it was clear that Turkey was favored. In other games though such as with Russia it seemed that every 50/50 call went for Turkey... kind of like following the saying that 'all teams are equal but Turkey is more equal than the other teams'... It also seemed that the whole tournament system benefited Turkey's progression as they did not really play a serious game until the semi-final... look at the games that Argentina, Greece, Serbia, Spain, Brazil, Croatia had to play... Its not just me saying this but most people...

In any case, I have also said that Turkey fully deserved its position in the top 4 because a) you had a good team b) very hot crowd and c) were the hosts of the tournament.

Asık's event was Yugoslavian style to win use any methods that i guess ordered by our coach bosha.
                        Slovenia is very good team,just they are not tough and hard and they got crushed by our hard defense.
                        France beated the Spain,and quite very good team even without Parker.
                        For me from the begginin for WC i was afraid of 4 teams,Usa,Greece,Lithuania and Serbia.I think we would gonan win over the rest teams with our wish and toughness and playing in front of our supporters.( idid not count the 3 teams cause they got into last 4.Usa always athletic and knows basket in every way.Serbia,Lithuania are tough fighter teams as also Greece).
                        All tournament system benefited Usa as well.They did not face many hard teams.
                        Also Teo tried to kick to ball against refs .even he was angry on refs and was right,it is unacceptable for sportsmen spirit.
                        Yeah maybe Russia wanted to loose,but at last they understood what they do so played normally.Greeks does not need such tricks.Their team was good and are always good.

Comment

Asık's event was Yugoslavian style to win use any methods that i guess ordered by our coach bosha.
                          Slovenia is very good team,just they are not tough and hard and they got crushed by our hard defense.
                          France beated the Spain,and quite very good team even without Parker.
                          For me from the begginin for WC i was afraid of 4 teams,Usa,Greece,Lithuania and Serbia.I think we would gonan win over the rest teams with our wish and toughness and playing in front of our supporters.( idid not count the 3 teams cause they got into last 4.Usa always athletic and knows basket in every way.Serbia,Lithuania are tough fighter teams as also Greece).
                          All tournament system benefited Usa as well.They did not face many hard teams.
                          Also Teo tried to kick to ball against refs .even he was angry on refs and was right,it is unacceptable for sportsmen spirit.
                          Yeah maybe Russia wanted to loose,but at last they understood what they do so played normally.Greeks does not need such tricks.Their team was good and are always good.
                          I agree with you. Especially when playing for your country you should try your hardest. This is idealistic and how pure fans should thing, however, the reality is different when you are playing and need to find motivation. Do you win and most likely play against to two best teams in the world consecutively or lose and meet a theoretically easier path? I cannot blame either decision. In the past (Athens Olympics) we decided to win and we played against Argentina and lost...... So as you can see, the decision is not that easy.

What Asik did cannot imo be compared to Yugoslavian tactics. I don't care what kind of tactics they are. I had great respect for Asik and was a fan of his skills... now I don't care for him at all. He just showed that he lacks the guts and mentality to be a great basketball player. He should have taken those shots... I just hope that this does not start a trend.... IMO if the player cannot take the shots then the ball should be given from outside (however much that helps) for the team that earned the foul.

Comment

I agree with you. Especially when playing for your country you should try your hardest. This is idealistic and how pure fans should thing, however, the reality is different when you are playing and need to find motivation. Do you win and most likely play against to two best teams in the world consecutively or lose and meet a theoretically easier path? I cannot blame either decision. In the past (Athens Olympics) we decided to win and we played against Argentina and lost...... So as you can see, the decision is not that easy.

What Asik did cannot imo be compared to Yugoslavian tactics. I don't care what kind of tactics they are. I had great respect for Asik and was a fan of his skills... now I don't care for him at all. He just showed that he lacks the guts and mentality to be a great basketball player. He should have taken those shots... I just hope that this does not start a trend.... IMO if the player cannot take the shots then the ball should be given from outside (however much that helps) for the team that earned the foul.
                            u r right about to have no respect for Asık anymore.If the player is great,he must take responsibility even he shits.Taking responsibility is one HUGE point to be great.
                            During the game Yugolslavian tactics are uncomparable to any other nations.But i meaned bench and coaching tactics.They know how to play on refs,having foxiness(as Asık event)
                            Our team learned this style as well.But still games are being decided on ground.(hosts have always got favoured as we got in the semi)
                            another point if this semi would gonna be on Athens or Belgrad,and the host nation would be Greece or Serbia,do u think that refs would gonna call out of bounds against host nation?(they must call cause of rules,and dont get into some ideas that i am trying to clean semi's last minute ref disaster against for Serbs)
                            And please judge your coaching stuff for trying to avoid Spain,as i judge and accept the refs pushed us to Final against Serbia by last minute decisions.Again i say,your team did not need to do that.

Comment

u r right about to have no respect for Asık anymore.If the player is great,he must take responsibility even he shits.Taking responsibility is one HUGE point to be great.
                              During the game Yugolslavian tactics are uncomparable to any other nations.But i meaned bench and coaching tactics.They know how to play on refs,having foxiness(as Asık event)
                              Our team learned this style as well.But still games are being decided on ground.(hosts have always got favoured as we got in the semi)
                              another point if this semi would gonna be on Athens or Belgrad,and the host nation would be Greece or Serbia,do u think that refs would gonna call out of bounds against host nation?(they must call cause of rules,and dont get into some ideas that i am trying to clean semi's last minute ref disaster against for Serbs)
                              And please judge your coaching stuff for trying to avoid Spain,as i judge and accept the refs pushed us to Final against Serbia by last minute decisions.Again i say,your team did not need to do that.
                              Agreed. Tactics such as choosing games and teams are unacceptable (especially on a national team level).. that's also why I did not care whether Greece would beat Spain as I was disappointed in them.

Comment

Originally posted by frost View Post

Fantastic shooter like I've already said...
                                https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information