No announcement yet.

Ricky Rubio vs. Milos Teodosic in WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teodosic is the shittiest player i ve ever seen. big talent but he lacks of brain. rubio is very young and already he s a star. besides , rubio has a sportsman attitude during game. smart and talented guy... at least he s not racist like some others!

Comment

lol Onan is genius instead and Teodosic is not a star in Europe
      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frosties View Post
        Very true!

Teodosic is maybe less creative than Saras but a better shooter and scorer. Charachter wise speaking, they are very similar too, very expressive and very tempered!

I also think that right now Teodosic plays better with another guard next to him, Markovic for example in the NT.

Rubio? He might be the kind Priogini is. He suffered a lot during this WC and I think he is overrated right now and has stopped his evolution.
        Wow you must be blind again watch some of his highlights than post again.

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
          I have been holding out with the Saras and Teodosic comparisons, but this... this is something else

Unless we are talking about Saras-now and not Saras-prime.
          Lithuania > Serbia 5:2 in official games this century

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
            LOOL that is not even up for debate are you kidding? Have you even seen prime Saras play? My guess is no.
            My homage to The heroes:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

About Milos he has tendency to over react in some situations, to take the wild three point shot or to make dumb turnover he has not fully matured yet which is normal he's only 23 years old . PG's need some time to grow and Teodosic is on the right path

Comment

Originally posted by erainmania View Post
                teodosic is the shittiest player i ve ever seen. big talent but he lacks of brain. rubio is very young and already he s a star. besides , rubio has a sportsman attitude during game. smart and talented guy... at least he s not racist like some others!
                Right.... if Teodosic doesn't have a sportsman attitude what about Asik?? Teodosic is 2 maybe 3 time better the Turkish guards. It shows that you do not know any basketball... so please refrain from comments like 'teodosic is the shittiest player'.

TEODOSIC = MVP OF EUROLEAGUE 2010, BEST STARTING TEAM OF EUROBASKET 2009, BEST STARTING TEAM OF WC 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by yessuz View Post
                  Even Kalnietis played better than Rubio...
                  I agree with that.

rubio have defence and asists while teo have great shoot also clutch shoot and amzing asists.
                  so atm teo is like light year in front of rubio.

Comment

Originally posted by red7 View Post
                    Right.... if Teodosic doesn't have a sportsman attitude what about Asik?? Teodosic is 2 maybe 3 time better the Turkish guards. It shows that you do not know any basketball... so please refrain from comments like 'teodosic is the shittiest player'.

TEODOSIC = MVP OF EUROLEAGUE 2010, BEST STARTING TEAM OF EUROBASKET 2009, BEST STARTING TEAM OF WC 2010.

even if he is chosen nba all star( he could never do, just assume) that doesnt change he has a awfull personality disorder. being a good player is not the same as being a good sportsman. ex: michael jordan. teodosic could be lebron of europe at most. and that means, he will be hated by real bb fans because of his attitudes.

he could be better than our guards, i admit. if our guards smashed your guards in greece-turkiye game, he should be million times better than spanoulis ant other guards of greece as well.

aşık... he had a hit on his eye really hard. and that should have been a iintentional foul by teodosic the great kid!. and he might feel that he would miss the shots with a hurt-eye. when you play against serbian team, there s no room for pure honesty! because, the opponent is the most unfair team who have ruined few championships with their fiba lobby and ref guards! aşık made his choice. you can blame him. that s your choice.

Comment

even if he is chosen nba all star( he could never do, just assume) that doesnt change he has a awfull personality disorder. being a good player is not the same as being a good sportsman. ex: michael jordan. teodosic could be lebron of europe at most. and that means, he will be hated by real bb fans because of his attitudes.

he could be better than our guards, i admit. if our guards smashed your guards in greece-turkiye game, he should be million times better than spanoulis ant other guards of greece as well.

aşık... he had a hit on his eye really hard. and that should have been a iintentional foul by teodosic the great kid!. and he might feel that he would miss the shots with a hurt-eye. when you play against serbian team, there s no room for pure honesty! because, the opponent is the most unfair team who have ruined few championships with their fiba lobby and ref guards! aşık made his choice. you can blame him. that s your choice.
                      What does sportsmanship and asik have to do with which player is better as in skills wise not which player is nice. You're always going off topic on subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by red7 View Post
                        I agree with these comparisons. I have a feeling that Teodosic is more of a PG then Saras ever was (don't get me wrong, Saras was a truly great), however, i always categorised him as a combo PG/SG. Prigioni is such a legend! I think that Rudy still has a way to go to become a Prigioni. Prigioni's decision making is just unparalleled! An amazing brain. But you're right, with experience I do believe that Ricky will become a Prigioni.
                        They are both combo. And I hope you aren't basing this on the last few Saras years in PAO where he was forced to play SG

Comment

Teo and Rubio are different players

Rubio loves to drive to the basket while teodosic rarely penetrates inside the three point line unless he sees a gap
                          Overall, teo clearly the better player thus far but has a lot to improve on and Rubio even more if he wants to achieve what milos has

Comment

Originally posted by DelijaZauvjek View Post
                            Teo and Rubio are different players

Rubio loves to drive to the basket while teodosic rarely penetrates inside the three point line unless he sees a gap
                            Overall, teo clearly the better player thus far but has a lot to improve on and Rubio even more if he wants to achieve what milos has

Rubio has the potential to be a star in the NBA but he need to work on his jumpshots. The other guy Teodosic, he is a good role player at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
                              Rubio has the potential to be a star in the NBA but he need to work on his jumpshots. The other guy Teodosic, he is a good role player at best.
                              Do you believe what you write?

Comment

Congratulations for beating Greece in a tournament that was rigged for Turkey to go to the final. Before that game you hadn't beaten us in an official game for 30 years... and just saying that Turkish guards are better than Diamantidis, Papaloukas, Zisis, Spanoulis is just plain ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information