Ricky Rubio vs. Milos Teodosic in WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG- View Post
    Typical Zalgiris fan.. no matter what is the topic, he will talk about what he wants .. thank god this is not the forum full of guys like you, every one would hate lithuanians..

Back to topic: These two are the best PG in the Europe.. no doubt about that. Teodisic is Saras type of player, Ricky - prigioni .. hard to compare those...
    I agree with these comparisons. I have a feeling that Teodosic is more of a PG then Saras ever was (don't get me wrong, Saras was a truly great), however, i always categorised him as a combo PG/SG. Prigioni is such a legend! I think that Rudy still has a way to go to become a Prigioni. Prigioni's decision making is just unparalleled! An amazing brain. But you're right, with experience I do believe that Ricky will become a Prigioni.

Comment

I don't want say: "Ricky sucks, Milos rocks !"

But Teodosic better than Rubio. For me, Rubio is not wonderkid.
      Basketball is brotherhood, isn't it ?

Comment

Teodosic is a million times better than Rubio is. Rubio may very well be the worst starting point guard in the entire Eurroleague. He is easily the most overrated player in the history of Europe.

On the subject of point guards.......Teodosic is no pure and natural point guard. I don't why in the hell people claim that nonsense. He's the same as Saras on offense. He's a combo guard, shoot first score, first pick and roll guard, that plays defense on shooting guards.

Teodosic is far from bein a pure point guard. He's a combo guard that's closer to a shooting guard than a point guard.

As far as the Rubio to Prigioni comparison goes, Prigioni is a way, way, WAY better shooter than Rubio is. So unless Rubio drastically improves his shooting ability he will never be as good as Prigioni was.

As for some people saying Rubio is the best or second best point guard in Europe LMFAO. And the NBA scouts and managers have never had a clue about European players. Remember that ONLY 6 NBA teams even scout in Europe. ONLY 6.

Comment

Ricky Rubio needs to learn how to shoot the basketball , lots of shooting drills I don"t think he will never be the great shooter but he can improve also he's too passive on offense still he's 19,20 years old he just started his career.
          UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by red7 View Post
            The only attributes where I believe that Ricky is better then Milos is in speed, defence and the energy he dispenses on court.
            Not even comparable, Miloš doesn't even try to defense

Originally posted by red7 View Post
            Milos is frankly better in every other category such as passing, shooting, court vision, decision making etc etc etc.

What do you guys think?
            MiloÅ¡ is almost 4 years older then Ricky. Despite that, Rubio is already too much more concentrated and mental prepared player then MiloÅ¡ Teodosić. Talking about game play, I would say Rubio is better in passing (by far), court vision and decision making, MiloÅ¡ is way better in shooting and flopping.
            https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Lol at flopping Spanish players are masters in that department.Both guards are great passers if you doubt in Milos's court vision go watch some of his highlights. Some of his assists are out of this world. He's one of the best pg passer in the entire basketball universe You are just hater I don"t blame you.
              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                Lol at flopping Spanish players are masters in that department.Both guards are great passers if you doubt in Milos's court vision go watch some of his highlights. Some of his assists are out of this world. He's one of the best pg passer in the entire basketball universe
                I suggest you to do the same with Rubio.

You are just hater I don"t blame you.
                I recognise Miloš Teodosić is great PG, for sure! I just can't agree he is better in passing and court vision like you've said, it's my opinion...
                And about flopping, Teodosić is walking so fast to be one of the best, like Ginobili and Rudy...
                https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Typical Zalgiris fan.. no matter what is the topic, he will talk about what he wants .. thank god this is not the forum full of guys like you, every one would hate lithuanians..
                  --- where u see zalgiris or smth like that, is it forbiden to write our NT pg name or smth
                  Last edited by rikhardur; 09-13-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luíz for 3 View Post
                    Not even comparable, Miloš doesn't even try to defense

MiloÅ¡ is almost 4 years older then Ricky. Despite that, Rubio is already too much more concentrated and mental prepared player then MiloÅ¡ Teodosić. Talking about game play, I would say Rubio is better in passing (by far), court vision and decision making, MiloÅ¡ is way better in shooting and flopping.
                    So in your opinion the only category where Milos is better is shooting. OK, I don't agree with you but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I personally would prefer Lull on my team rather then Ricky who imho I think is an overrated player who for some weird reason was publicised to the limits. He has many years to develop as a player but at the moment I feel that he is incomplete.

Teodosic is 3 years older than Rubio but at this time they are the two most promising PGs in Europe. Sorry let me rephrase, until this WC Teodosic was promising but due to the great competitions he had in the past 13 months he is the best PG in Europe right now (at the age of 23!!!) and Rubio is somewhat behind him at the moment.

Comment

Lol at flopping Spanish players are masters in that department.
                      That does not contradict that Milos has a tendency to flop and overact.

Regarding floppers and Serbia: type in google "best floppers in NBA ever" and you get results like this:

and SPECIALLY this

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

He played with Vlade Divac, who's often noted as the biggest flopper in the history of the NBA...hell, maybe even the history of sports.

But Divac once said, "I don't know what is flopping... I think Derek Fisher does a better job of that than I do."

Guess who is the greatest? VLADE DIVAC (he is not from Spain as far as I rember...)

Seriously now, you can love or hate Teodosic but he is a flopper too.

P.S. actually not even Gasol is on that list where Turkoglu, Nocioni, Ginobilli... are
                      Last edited by Frosties; 09-13-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Back to topic: These two are the best PG in the Europe.. no doubt about that. Teodisic is Saras type of player, Ricky - prigioni .. hard to compare those...
                        Very true!

Teodosic is maybe less creative than Saras but a better shooter and scorer. Charachter wise speaking, they are very similar too, very expressive and very tempered!

I also think that right now Teodosic plays better with another guard next to him, Markovic for example in the NT.

Rubio? He might be the kind Priogini is. He suffered a lot during this WC and I think he is overrated right now and has stopped his evolution.

Comment

Teodosic is better right now but Rubio's game is still raw. Teodosic is bench player in the NBA. He's good but NBA speed is another level.

Comment

teo rocks

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                              teo rocks

nooo, missed kill the criminals mf

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
                                Teodosic is better right now but Rubio's game is still raw. Teodosic is bench player in the NBA. He's good but NBA speed is another level.
                                quite right, both guys are very young for maybe the most important part of a team.
                                both are going to be better and better in years to come.
                                and I really hope he'll never go to NBA. NBA destroyed our NT in last 6 years. I wish no Serbian player in NBA

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information