Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 92

Thread: Ricky Rubio vs. Milos Teodosic in WC

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    Lol at flopping Spanish players are masters in that department.Both guards are great passers if you doubt in Milos's court vision go watch some of his highlights. Some of his assists are out of this world. He's one of the best pg passer in the entire basketball universe You are just hater I don"t blame you.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Luz for 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    788
    Country: Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Lol at flopping Spanish players are masters in that department.Both guards are great passers if you doubt in Milos's court vision go watch some of his highlights. Some of his assists are out of this world. He's one of the best pg passer in the entire basketball universe
    I suggest you to do the same with Rubio.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    You are just hater I don"t blame you.
    I recognise Miloš Teodosić is great PG, for sure! I just can't agree he is better in passing and court vision like you've said, it's my opinion...
    And about flopping, Teodosić is walking so fast to be one of the best, like Ginobili and Rudy...
    https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

  3. #23
    Senior Member Rycka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SG- View Post
    Typical Zalgiris fan.. no matter what is the topic, he will talk about what he wants .. thank god this is not the forum full of guys like you, every one would hate lithuanians..
    --- where u see zalgiris or smth like that, is it forbiden to write our NT pg name or smth
    Last edited by rikhardur; 09-13-2010 at 09:58 PM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Red 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luz for 3 View Post
    Not even comparable, Milo doesn't even try to defense



    Milo is almost 4 years older then Ricky. Despite that, Rubio is already too much more concentrated and mental prepared player then Milo Teodosić. Talking about game play, I would say Rubio is better in passing (by far), court vision and decision making, Milo is way better in shooting and flopping.
    So in your opinion the only category where Milos is better is shooting. OK, I don't agree with you but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I personally would prefer Lull on my team rather then Ricky who imho I think is an overrated player who for some weird reason was publicised to the limits. He has many years to develop as a player but at the moment I feel that he is incomplete.

    Teodosic is 3 years older than Rubio but at this time they are the two most promising PGs in Europe. Sorry let me rephrase, until this WC Teodosic was promising but due to the great competitions he had in the past 13 months he is the best PG in Europe right now (at the age of 23!!!) and Rubio is somewhat behind him at the moment.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Frosties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Lol at flopping Spanish players are masters in that department.
    That does not contradict that Milos has a tendency to flop and overact.

    Regarding floppers and Serbia: type in google "best floppers in NBA ever" and you get results like this:

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1003936AA6kUWc

    and SPECIALLY this

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...ggest-floppers

    He played with Vlade Divac, who's often noted as the biggest flopper in the history of the NBA...hell, maybe even the history of sports.

    But Divac once said, "I don't know what is flopping... I think Derek Fisher does a better job of that than I do."

    Guess who is the greatest? VLADE DIVAC (he is not from Spain as far as I rember...)

    Seriously now, you can love or hate Teodosic but he is a flopper too.

    P.S. actually not even Gasol is on that list where Turkoglu, Nocioni, Ginobilli... are
    Last edited by Frosties; 09-13-2010 at 06:38 PM.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Frosties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SG- View Post
    Back to topic: These two are the best PG in the Europe.. no doubt about that. Teodisic is Saras type of player, Ricky - prigioni .. hard to compare those...
    Very true!

    Teodosic is maybe less creative than Saras but a better shooter and scorer. Charachter wise speaking, they are very similar too, very expressive and very tempered!

    I also think that right now Teodosic plays better with another guard next to him, Markovic for example in the NT.

    Rubio? He might be the kind Priogini is. He suffered a lot during this WC and I think he is overrated right now and has stopped his evolution.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Teodosic is better right now but Rubio's game is still raw. Teodosic is bench player in the NBA. He's good but NBA speed is another level.

  8. #28
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,328
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    teo rocks


  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    teo rocks

    nooo, missed kill the criminals mf

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Teodosic is better right now but Rubio's game is still raw. Teodosic is bench player in the NBA. He's good but NBA speed is another level.
    quite right, both guys are very young for maybe the most important part of a team.
    both are going to be better and better in years to come.
    and I really hope he'll never go to NBA. NBA destroyed our NT in last 6 years. I wish no Serbian player in NBA

  11. #31
    Junior Member erainmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29

    Default

    teodosic is the shittiest player i ve ever seen. big talent but he lacks of brain. rubio is very young and already he s a star. besides , rubio has a sportsman attitude during game. smart and talented guy... at least he s not racist like some others!

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    lol Onan is genius instead and Teodosic is not a star in Europe
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosties View Post
    Very true!

    Teodosic is maybe less creative than Saras but a better shooter and scorer. Charachter wise speaking, they are very similar too, very expressive and very tempered!

    I also think that right now Teodosic plays better with another guard next to him, Markovic for example in the NT.

    Rubio? He might be the kind Priogini is. He suffered a lot during this WC and I think he is overrated right now and has stopped his evolution.
    Wow you must be blind again watch some of his highlights than post again.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Wow you must be blind again watch some of his highlights than post again.
    I have been holding out with the Saras and Teodosic comparisons, but this... this is something else

    Unless we are talking about Saras-now and not Saras-prime.
    Lithuania > Serbia 5:2 in official games this century

  15. #35
    Senior Member Alyosha12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Wow you must be blind again watch some of his highlights than post again.
    LOOL that is not even up for debate are you kidding? Have you even seen prime Saras play? My guess is no.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    About Milos he has tendency to over react in some situations, to take the wild three point shot or to make dumb turnover he has not fully matured yet which is normal he's only 23 years old . PG's need some time to grow and Teodosic is on the right path
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  17. #37
    Senior Member Red 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erainmania View Post
    teodosic is the shittiest player i ve ever seen. big talent but he lacks of brain. rubio is very young and already he s a star. besides , rubio has a sportsman attitude during game. smart and talented guy... at least he s not racist like some others!
    Right.... if Teodosic doesn't have a sportsman attitude what about Asik?? Teodosic is 2 maybe 3 time better the Turkish guards. It shows that you do not know any basketball... so please refrain from comments like 'teodosic is the shittiest player'.

    TEODOSIC = MVP OF EUROLEAGUE 2010, BEST STARTING TEAM OF EUROBASKET 2009, BEST STARTING TEAM OF WC 2010.

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yessuz View Post
    Even Kalnietis played better than Rubio...
    I agree with that.

    rubio have defence and asists while teo have great shoot also clutch shoot and amzing asists.
    so atm teo is like light year in front of rubio.

  19. #39
    Junior Member erainmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red7 View Post
    Right.... if Teodosic doesn't have a sportsman attitude what about Asik?? Teodosic is 2 maybe 3 time better the Turkish guards. It shows that you do not know any basketball... so please refrain from comments like 'teodosic is the shittiest player'.

    TEODOSIC = MVP OF EUROLEAGUE 2010, BEST STARTING TEAM OF EUROBASKET 2009, BEST STARTING TEAM OF WC 2010.

    even if he is chosen nba all star( he could never do, just assume) that doesnt change he has a awfull personality disorder. being a good player is not the same as being a good sportsman. ex: michael jordan. teodosic could be lebron of europe at most. and that means, he will be hated by real bb fans because of his attitudes.

    he could be better than our guards, i admit. if our guards smashed your guards in greece-turkiye game, he should be million times better than spanoulis ant other guards of greece as well.

    aşık... he had a hit on his eye really hard. and that should have been a iintentional foul by teodosic the great kid!. and he might feel that he would miss the shots with a hurt-eye. when you play against serbian team, there s no room for pure honesty! because, the opponent is the most unfair team who have ruined few championships with their fiba lobby and ref guards! aşık made his choice. you can blame him. that s your choice.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erainmania View Post
    even if he is chosen nba all star( he could never do, just assume) that doesnt change he has a awfull personality disorder. being a good player is not the same as being a good sportsman. ex: michael jordan. teodosic could be lebron of europe at most. and that means, he will be hated by real bb fans because of his attitudes.

    he could be better than our guards, i admit. if our guards smashed your guards in greece-turkiye game, he should be million times better than spanoulis ant other guards of greece as well.

    aşık... he had a hit on his eye really hard. and that should have been a iintentional foul by teodosic the great kid!. and he might feel that he would miss the shots with a hurt-eye. when you play against serbian team, there s no room for pure honesty! because, the opponent is the most unfair team who have ruined few championships with their fiba lobby and ref guards! aşık made his choice. you can blame him. that s your choice.
    What does sportsmanship and asik have to do with which player is better as in skills wise not which player is nice. You're always going off topic on subjects.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •