Ricky Rubio vs. Milos Teodosic in WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red7 View Post
    Agreed. Tactics such as choosing games and teams are unacceptable (especially on a national team level).. that's also why I did not care whether Greece would beat Spain as I was disappointed in them.
    It was not just Spain, it was Spain AND the USA. That's a big difference.
    I think people who still complain about that, just try to pick on Greece. As some coaches in the tournament said, only a fool would not do the same thing.

Draws are the key to the succes of many teams in many occasions.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Luíz for 3 View Post
      Fantastic shooter like I've already said...
      he is good shooter, but that is not his strongest weapon. he has incredible court vision and that is why he is so good. it is just amazing how good passer he is. this is the reason why i love his game.

on the other side, he is very bad defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
        I think people who still complain about that, just try to pick on Greece. As some coaches in the tournament said, only a fool would not do the same thing.

Agreed. Both Russia and Greece tried to lose the game, however, it still is not something that you want to see your country doing. Saying that, it was Greece, Russia, France and many other countries in past tournaments that chose to lose games. FIBA has to think things through regarding its system.

Comment

Winnign Tournamnets,having medals are great successed for NT level.But more important point is having a team plays heroic and does not use any tricks.After some decades people will remember tricky winners as just only winner.But for heroic and honest teams people will remeber them with honour...

Comment

Originally posted by artorius View Post
            yes most creative European guard already.That is unluck for European basket,he is the best for current times.But when i watch him,i cant see a miracle in him.Maybe he ll improve himself,then first i am gonna be shocked,later i am gonna cheer for him and at the last i am gonna watch him by his arts.
            dont be silly buddy,we dont compare current guards.we rather look for new artistic orchestra chiefs as saras,djordinho and papa the luke.(and some others more but this trio is enough to express sth on your mind)
            You don"t see the miracle when he hits wining three pointer from almost 10 meters in the elimination game at WC That's what makes him the great player. He has no great athleticism whatsoever but he's the one of the most exciting players in Europe due to his fantastic court vision and incredible shooting also he"s the great in the clutch situations. The strides that he made in the last two years are incredible and he's only 23 years old.

Who the hell is djordhinoWhen its all said and done he is going to be remembered as the one of the greatest European PG's ever,stop hating.
            UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

u r right about to have no respect for Asık anymore.If the player is great,he must take responsibility even he shits.Taking responsibility is one HUGE point to be great.
              During the game Yugolslavian tactics are uncomparable to any other nations.But i meaned bench and coaching tactics.They know how to play on refs,having foxiness(as Asık event)
              Our team learned this style as well.But still games are being decided on ground.(hosts have always got favoured as we got in the semi)
              another point if this semi would gonna be on Athens or Belgrad,and the host nation would be Greece or Serbia,do u think that refs would gonna call out of bounds against host nation?(they must call cause of rules,and dont get into some ideas that i am trying to clean semi's last minute ref disaster against for Serbs)
              And please judge your coaching stuff for trying to avoid Spain,as i judge and accept the refs pushed us to Final against Serbia by last minute decisions.Again i say,your team did not need to do that.
              In every post that you write you sound more sillier and sillier. About which Yugoslavian tactics are you talking about??? When did Yugoslavian players pulled anything similar what Asik did against Serbia??? Name me one example please I am very curious

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                You don"t see the miracle when he hits wining three pointer from almost 10 meters in the elimination game at WC That's what makes him the great player. He has no great athleticism whatsoever but he's the one of the most exciting players in Europe due to his fantastic court vision and incredible shooting also he"s the great in the clutch situations. The strides that he made in the last two years are incredible and he's only 23 years old.

Who the hell is djordhinoWhen its all said and done he is going to be remembered as the one of the greatest European PG's ever,stop hating.

Hehe what if he would miss the 3 pointer? He would be blamed as trying 10 meter shot instead of trying to asist for some of his buddies.He did one stupid shot against us (a quick 3 pointer) then Krstic complained about it that he wasted the offense.

U - but he's the one of the most exciting players in Europe due to his fantastic court vision and incredible shooting also he"s the great in the clutch situations. The strides that he made in the last two years are incredible and he's only 23 years old.
                - for now as i said he is the best european PG.And i dont hate him.But if to criticise him means hating him for you,then go to some doctor.

u -Who the hell is djordhinoWhen its all said and done he is going to be remembered as the one of the greatest European PG's ever,stop hating

if u did not understand djordinho means Sasha Djordevic no problem.But if u understood and say that who the hell he is,and this expression means Teo is better then Djordjevic also get another appointment from your Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                  In every post that you write you sound more sillier and sillier. About which Yugoslavian tactics are you talking about??? When did Yugoslavian players pulled anything similar what Asik did against Serbia??? Name me one example please I am very curious

During the game Yugolslavian tactics are uncomparable to any other nations.(HERE I MEANED GAME STRATEGY,ORGANIZATION,SOMETIMES GEARING UP GAME FOR FAST PLAY SOMETIMES TURNING TO MAGNIFICIENT SET OFFENSES ETC)But i meaned bench and coaching tactics(AND HERE ALWAYS A COACH ALWAYS TRIES TO DOMINATE REFS,ALWAYS GOING TO TABLE REFS,ATTACKING OTHER BENCH BY WORDS TO DEMORALIZE OR TO MAKE THEM ANGRY,ALWAYS OVERTALKING WITH REFS TO CONTROL.IN GENERAL TO DO EVERYTHING TO WIN)

Asık event is and example of everything free to do for winning.So this Yugoslavian style.It does not need to be exactly same as hypotetically some Yugoslavian guy escapes from foul shots cause he cant shoot goodly silly.
                  Look the mentality of,to win everything is free,not the event done for this mentality...

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                    teo rocks

i guess u are proud of this photo...

go on guy,let the hate covers the sport grounds.if everyplayer starts to do the same after the refs favors opposer team,then we ll need bodyguards on ground.This Teo has to learn sth from Bodiroga and Djordjevic to be real sportsmen.Great players have to have always great character even if they are sure their game got fu..ed by refs.

Comment

Winnign Tournamnets,having medals are great successed for NT level.But more important point is having a team plays heroic and does not use any tricks.After some decades people will remember tricky winners as just only winner.But for heroic and honest teams people will remeber them with honour...
                      Who would remember the honour if Greece had beaten Russia? It would 've just been an expected victory. On the other hand, if Greece had won a medal, Greece would have achieved another subsequent succes. And if you truly want respect, you have to be among the best every tournament.

Originally posted by red7
                      Agreed. Both Russia and Greece tried to lose the game, however, it still is not something that you want to see your country doing. Saying that, it was Greece, Russia, France and many other countries in past tournaments that chose to lose games. FIBA has to think things through regarding its system.
                      There is no waterproof system. It happens in all sports. The way I see it, the tournament starts in the K.O. fase.

Besides, FIBA themselves changed the competition schedule after the draw. The order of the groups had changed in a way that the first of our group had a smooth ride until the semi's, and could avoid the USA until the final.

Analyzing the draw last year (before the FIBA intervention), I remember that if Greece ended first in the group, they would have faced the USA in the semi's. And not i the final.

So if the federations are corrupt, why shouldn't the teams be oppurtunistic?
                      PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Who would remember the honour if Greece had beaten Russia? It would 've just been an expected victory. On the other hand, if Greece had won a medal, Greece would have achieved another subsequent succes. And if you truly want respect, you have to be among the best every tournament.

There is no waterproof system. It happens in all sports. The way I see it, the tournament starts in the K.O. fase.

Besides, FIBA themselves changed the competition schedule after the draw. The order of the groups had changed in a way that the first of our group had a smooth ride until the semi's, and could avoid the USA until the final.

Analyzing the draw last year (before the FIBA intervention), I remember that if Greece ended first in the group, they would have faced the USA in the semi's. And not i the final.

So if the federations are corrupt, why shouldn't the teams be oppurtunistic?
                        Let s not say Greece,cause i am sure majority of Greeks did nt accept this lost to avoid playing Spain.(rather Greek managerial staff)
                        yes many people would gonan remember as it is honour.That Greeks dont afraid anyone,and does not care who they ll match with.(and they are and were always,i was shocked when i faced the situ.)

If the federations and Fiba are corrupt,then dont join their Tournaments.Believe in me if Greek Fed. says we dont join cause u are full of corruption,Fiba will gonna be shaken.
                        You cant clean other's dirt by being dirty.

Comment

Come on guys, let's get back to topic.
                          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

During the game Yugolslavian tactics are uncomparable to any other nations.(HERE I MEANED GAME STRATEGY,ORGANIZATION,SOMETIMES GEARING UP GAME FOR FAST PLAY SOMETIMES TURNING TO MAGNIFICIENT SET OFFENSES ETC)But i meaned bench and coaching tactics(AND HERE ALWAYS A COACH ALWAYS TRIES TO DOMINATE REFS,ALWAYS GOING TO TABLE REFS,ATTACKING OTHER BENCH BY WORDS TO DEMORALIZE OR TO MAKE THEM ANGRY,ALWAYS OVERTALKING WITH REFS TO CONTROL.IN GENERAL TO DO EVERYTHING TO WIN)

Asık event is and example of everything free to do for winning.So this Yugoslavian style.It does not need to be exactly same as hypotetically some Yugoslavian guy escapes from foul shots cause he cant shoot goodly silly.
                            Look the mentality of,to win everything is free,not the event done for this mentality...

Stop avoiding my question give me an example of Yugoslavian or Serbian players cheating on the court by faking the injury so they cant shoot free throws beacuse they are so bad in doing it so or something similar ???Did you ever see Divac or Tomasevic doing that??? What Asik did is the most pathetic act I ever seen in the basketball game. Sir does are not Yugoslavian tactics those are the Turkish ones In the history of the Yugoslavian basketball there was never ever cheating like that by the players or coaches on the court. We all know that Turkish players are playing dirty its the only way for them to make up for the lack of talent they are missing.

Complaing to the refs are not "Yugoslavian tactics" as you like to call it. Every coach in the basketball is trying to protect their players or lobby for the calls . Its the nature of the game. Please dont tell me that Bob Knight and Phil Jackson are using "Yugoslavian Tacticts" as well.

Rikhardur since you let this discussion went wrong way let us continue discussing "Yugoslavian Tactics"
                            Last edited by Srle; 09-27-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

i guess u are proud of this photo...

go on guy,let the hate covers the sport grounds.if everyplayer starts to do the same after the refs favors opposer team,then we ll need bodyguards on ground.This Teo has to learn sth from Bodiroga and Djordjevic to be real sportsmen.Great players have to have always great character even if they are sure their game got fu..ed by refs.
                              Whats wrong with that picture It happens all the time in the basketball game ,player kicking the ball in the air after the end of the game . Some players are doing that at the end of the game when they win the game some players like Milos are doing that after their team is blatantly robbed

Comment

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but here you can see Milos' stats from 3 years ago (Eurobasket 2007).

IMO, it would be wrong to compare that Milos to today's Ricky, but it's worth a look...
                                "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information