X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
    The Good - Brazil:
    1st. they're not Argentina's shadow anymore
    2nd. they showed all their Euro Haters, they are at the same level of the top European teams
    3rd. They were the only team who could actually complete against USA

The Bad - either Argentina/Spain's excellent flopping skills or Fran Fraschilla

The Ugly - Turkish fans booing the American Anthem at the Medal Ceremony (very classy)
    Lol are you brazilian or something, you were giving them too much undeserved props (yes they are about top 8 team maybe, but from your comments it looked like they are top 2 ) all the time during the championship

They were not booing anthem, they were booing politicans who left the hall at that time. Notice the booing was short and not during all of the anthem

Ps: what is that fran franchella and what is the robbing the bank comment made by him?

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post

They were not booing anthem, they were booing politicans who left the hall at that time. Notice the booing was short and not during all of the anthem
      I'm not even talking about that. that was way before.

Way after that, when they started playing the Anthem, Turkish fans started booing
      Last edited by Lewis; 09-12-2010, 10:13 PM.

Comment

the good:
        -untypical usa player behavior. they played with so much respect for others and they were acually very happy winig gold medal.
        -masters of basketball durant and scola.
        -lithuanian basketball pride
        -american refs (they let players to play basketball)

the bad:
        -basketball is geting uglier evrey year (my apologise to mr. todosic, last surviver of romantic basketball)
        -only two true star performaces (scola and durant)
        -inconsistant ref creteria (probabley cosed because refs are from difrent fiba zones)
        -camear directors or whatever that job is called. they have zero sense for basketball.

the ugley:
        -france and greece losing itentionaly
        -playing for nt losing more and more value. worst sport in that direction
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
          I'm not even talking about that. that was way before.

Way after that, when they started playing the Anthem, Turkish fans started booing
          I am talking about the same. At that moment when Anthem started playing the politicans were going out of the hall.. (Unless somebody who were in the stadium denies it, but it surely looked like that)

Comment

Originally posted by L8DBACK View Post
            THE GOOD: Kevin Durant single handedly stop the Turkish crowd cheering in the finals!

THE BAD: About robbing a bank in Lithuania comment by Franchella.

THE UGLY: HATERS with digusting foul mouths in this forum.
            Wtf? who is he and can you gimme a link?
            <-link to video
            http://bit.ly/bg3272
            http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

The Ugly - Asik act vs Serbia, and other Turkish players complainants at referees
              The Bad - Turkey vs Serbia game outcome; overall organization of whole Championship
              The Good - USA taking gold after 16 years

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                I am talking about the same. At that moment when Anthem started playing the politicans were going out of the hall..
                no your not.

that was before, when the players were receiving their respective medals

Originally posted by jason222 View Post
                congrats to USA

once again Turkish fans "boo"ed national anthems, glad they've lost the gold
                Originally posted by HedoForever View Post
                yah just a bunch of people booed the usa anthem
                Originally posted by Mmt View Post

I am really sorry for those who booed the national anthem of the US, that's something strongly discouraged but some ignorant fools slip into the giant sinan erdem dome nevertheless. 100-200 people out of 15,000 can make a quite deep impact.
                Originally posted by SOLO View Post
                Well , it's not a good way to boo on the national anthem of any country but their hatred towards your policy made them do this ! they hate your policy ......

Comment

I don't think they were booing the anthem, because they started booing when the anthem was already playing and finished doing it quickly, it didn't look like it was directed at the anthem at all. They were probably booing politicians, but it's still bad that they they did it while the anthem was being played.

Comment

The best player: Durant
                    The rising star: Pocius (The kid has it!)
                    The good surpise: Lithuania
                    The bad surpise: Spain/Greece
                    Good but ugly team: Russia (Ugly playing style, no stars, but made her best)
                    Good but ugly player: Teodosic. Great player. Shitty personality. Once again he didn't come to the ceremony (he did the same in Euroleague). He should learn to behave himself and to give more respect to all the people around him. I hope Dusan Ivkovich will do something about it.
                    The Ugly: Attendance. (I will not speak about the refs. They were bad, but they were bad in every big tournament that I remember. So there was nothing unusual at this WC)

Comment

The good:

1. USA. Their respect to others, It was kind of surprise, but I think this is because of Coach K.
                      2. The Spain finished just 6th .. I can`t stand them..
                      3. Lithuania. No comments..

The bad:

1. FIBA or Schedule + refs, I feel bad for Serbia at this point. They wanted a Turkey-USA final, they succeed.
                      2. Boring final.. turkey can`t play then they are not winning..

The ugly:

1. Greek-Russia .. I do not know if that game was the funniest or the ugliest match ever.. greeks showed how to turn basketball into good horror film. 10/10 .. good job.

Comment

The Good: This Group Side: USA Lithuania Argentina and Russia

The Bad: This Group Side: Turkey Serbia Spain and Slovenia

The Ugly:

USA beat Turkey for 1st place
                        Lithuania beat Serbia for 3rd place
                        Argentina beat Spain for 5th place
                        Russia beat Slovenia for 7th place

what kind of grouping is that? We can see which side is strong:

In my own opinion Lithuania deserve a silver platter...
                        Last edited by bimbo1022; 09-12-2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bimbo1022 View Post
                          The Good: This Group Side: USA Lithuania Argentina and Russia

The Bad: This Group Side: Turkey Serbia Spain and Slovenia

The Ugly:

USA beat Turkey for 1st place
                          Lithuania beat Serbia for 3rd place
                          Argentina beat Spain for 5th place
                          Russia beat Slovenia for 7th place

what kind of grouping is that? We can see which side is strong:
                          I do not think that something was much wrong with grouping, because:
                          1) All 8 teams which took 1st and 2nd places in their groups had advanced to the 1/4 finals round - no exceptions! (this means that all 2nd teams won against the 3rd teams of other groups)
                          2) All 1st teams of the groups advanced to the semifinals (once again, no exceptions).

This shows that seeding was almost perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by felix_r View Post
                            The best player: Durant
                            The rising star: Pocius (The kid has it!)
                            The good surpise: Lithuania
                            The bad surpise: Spain/Greece
                            Good but ugly team: Russia (Ugly playing style, no stars, but made her best)
                            Good but ugly player: Teodosic. Great player. Shitty personality. Once again he didn't come to the ceremony (he did the same in Euroleague). He should learn to behave himself and to give more respect to all the people around him. I hope Dusan Ivkovich will do something about it.
                            The Ugly: Attendance. (I will not speak about the refs. They were bad, but they were bad in every big tournament that I remember. So there was nothing unusual at this WC)
                            Teodosic is a f****** spoild kid! f*** him! If you don't respect others they will not respect you Fe***t!

Comment

Respect to Teodosic for not showing up for idiots who took away finals from him
                              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                                Respect to Teodosic for not showing up for idiots who took away finals from him
                                i guess EL took away his title also!? it means if teodoic won't win a title means its taken away form him by some high power?! hes not mature enough to accept he loss. that means he's a spoild kid!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information