PLEASE Do Not Support FIBA Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perseus View Post

Psurf stop with this nonsense i gave you links i gave you photos what else do you want?
    Mr Spartan, even your fellow contryman accept that Reff help Greece in the final minutes, so be real, we got robbed and accept that!!
    Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
    16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
    Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
    8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

I respectfully calling the attention of administrator and mods..please close this thread..it just invites hatred and racism.
      “I think our point guards are small,” “Not to say that our point guards are not good, but I believe that we need bigger point guards.”
      - SBP President Manny V. Pangilinan

Wanted: Philippine version of Jordan's talented backcourt tandem of 6'5" Sam Daghlas & 6'4" Rashem Wright

Comment

Originally posted by AlYuson View Post
        I respectfully calling the attention of administrator and mods..please close this thread..it just invites hatred and racism.
        if anything we should all have a bonfire, eat some kebabs, drink some win, sing kumbayah my lord, kumbaya!
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Beva View Post
          I mean, just look at the fouls in the boxscore:
          Spain draw more fauls than the Croats... and blocked more shots, got more rebounds, shot a better percentage from the field and from the free throw line, gave more assists and won by 16 points, because -oh, surprise!- they were the better team.

Comment

Oh, so now that the USA won, we shouldn't support FIBA anymore?
            Guys, don't listen to this guy. On another forum(Where everyone is laughing at his dumbass, BTW), He lives by anti-USA and anti-NBA thinking. He kept claiming that the USA wouldn't even make it to the Gold Medal Game.

Now that they won, he's trying to come up with the usual "Ohhh, the refs rigged it" bullshit. The only game that was possibly fixed was the Turkey-Serbia game.

Anyways, the OP has no credibility. Don't listen to what he has to say; EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain CAAAVEMAAAAANNN!! View Post
              Spain draw more fauls than the Croats... and blocked more shots, got more rebounds, shot a better percentage from the field and from the free throw line, gave more assists and won by 16 points, because -oh, surprise!- they were the better team.
              Croatia had more assists, Spaniards couldn't have that much assists when most of their points came from the FT line

And Spain had 47,5 % from the field, Croatia 47,8 %

Did you watch that game?

I mean, just look at the youtube link I posted... Every single doubtful decision went to Spain's side... Some of them were not even doubtful...

The funniest one is when Spanish player throws ball in out, other Spanish jumps to get it, fails to do that and referee gives the ball to Spain...

That year Croatia played best basketball on the tournament... Even some Spanish posters here admitted you had a lot of help from the refs...

Well, Spain is the rich country and FIBA supported them... Just what they are doing with Italy now... Do you believe next year Eurobasket would have 24 teams if Italy managed to qualify?
              I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Comment

Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket View Post
                I am asking for all the REAL basketball fans here to stop supporting FIBA. Do not watch the final game. This entire 2010 FIBA World Championship has been rigged from the start and you better believe that the last game will be rigged also.

Whomever spent more money (NBA and Stern) or the home Turks will get the game gifted to them by the refs. This whole tournament was a complete sham. It was rigged by a corrupt FIBA and mafia style refs.

There were so many games that the refs CLEARLY rigged.

Australia - Argentina

Argentina - Brazil

Turkey - Greece

Spain - Greece

Argentina - Lithuania

USA - Russia

USA - Lithuania

Turkey - Serbia

I mean COME ON. This is a travesty and a freaking joke. And the worst party of all of this is that there are people in this forum calling themselves basketball fans and they are claiming that the tournament is legit and is not rigged.

I have seen many FIBA games in the past that were rigged by refs, but NEVER EVER NEVER EVER have I seen an entire tournament that was rigged before. But I have now.

This is outrageous and ridiculous that FIBA just decided for money, marketing, and ratings purposes to make a USA (NBA) versus home team (Turkey) final and that they rigged numerous games with blatant reffing during the tournament to achieve this.

And to all the NBA only fans in this forum that keep claiming this tournament has been legit so far, NEWS FLASH, FIBA is NOT the NBA and we are not supposed to see fake, rigged, scripted, fixed, WWE style soap operas in FIBA, like the NBA is well-known for.

The NBA is rigged. Every serious sports fan on the planet knows it, even the large majority of American sports fans, even the majority of most American basketball fans know it. Hell, even a large minority of American NBA fans know it.

Well, the rest of the world does not want your fake NBA "basketball" "sports entertainment" ruining our real and true sportive competition basketball. So if all you can do here in this forum, when this incredibly important topic comes up, is make up lies and claim these games are all being reffed fairly and attack anyone that says otherwise, then you are just as bad as the criminals that are fixing the games.

In fact, I will go so far as to say that people claiming this tournament is legit, (that are not Turkish, or totally delusional NBA fan boys - these two groups know the games are rigged, but their fanaticism causes them to pretend the games are real) might just be mafia plants that are told to post in forums and claim the games are legit, just to distort public reality and perception. This is a well known tactic that is employed by the NBA, for example, during their playoffs.

This 2010 FIBA World Championship is an epic insult to all true sports fans around the world and to the real and true sport of basketball. I am just so disgusted at what I am seeing in this whole tournament. Sportive competition has been replaced by NBA style "sports entertainment" as David Stern calls it. So I suggest to all the true basketball fans here, to stop supporting FIBA.

Myself, I am sticking with Euroleague and NCAA for now. FIBA just earned NBA status in my book after all these ridiculously thrown games by the refs.

why u forgot the mention puerto rico-greece game,most obvious robbery game.why? and third time why again?

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseOwnsACamry View Post
                  Oh, so now that the USA won, we shouldn't support FIBA anymore?
                  Guys, don't listen to this guy. On another forum(Where everyone is laughing at his dumbass, BTW), He lives by anti-USA and anti-NBA thinking. He kept claiming that the USA wouldn't even make it to the Gold Medal Game.

Now that they won, he's trying to come up with the usual "Ohhh, the refs rigged it" bullshit. The only game that was possibly fixed was the Turkey-Serbia game.

Anyways, the OP has no credibility. Don't listen to what he has to say; EVER.
                  Oh, we know. He has quite a reputation here too. I don't think that the whole championship was rigged like he claims, but IMO the refs were helping the Turks and the Americans in some games.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket View Post

There were so many games that the refs CLEARLY rigged.

Australia - Argentina

Argentina - Brazil

Turkey - Greece

Spain - Greece

Argentina - Lithuania

USA - Russia

USA - Lithuania

Turkey - Serbia
                    You must be kidding me. I should advice you to watch TUR vs GRE game one more time. It's clear you didn't give full attention to the game, probably were doing something else at the same time.

We didn't only beat the greek team but also that finnish refree Carl Jungebrand whom I decided to call as Jungebranditis after the game. He is a very well known refree by all turkish bb lovers, because of his similar behaviour in every game where a turkish team is involved, either national or club. A different version of Pascal Dorizon. Please watch the game again, especially the first 2 quarters.

It really surprises me that there are many people talk about ref mistakes or favours, giving spesific examples, but not many mention the GRE-PUR game which was the greatest robbery in whole tournament. I kind of feel like people only see what disturbs them and simply ignore the rest. Most people who accuse FIBA for not being objective are not objective themselves in their critics.

So many talk about Turkey's being favoured by refs all through the tournament. Despite the semi final game against Serbia which I admit we were favoured (not as much as people exaggerate though), we got no extra push in any game in fact we suffered in the game againt Greece thanks to Jungebranditis.

I've seen much worse games and tournaments. Check out eurobasket95 final game. You'll understand what real robbery is.
                    One trophy is always better than no trophies
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inm7muXAnIM

Comment

Originally posted by artorius View Post
                      why u forgot the mention puerto rico-greece game,most obvious robbery game.why? and third time why again?
                      SENZACIONALNO!!! Pogledajte uvećanu verziju amaterskog snimaka ključnog detalja polufinalne utakmice Svetskog šampionata u Turskoj, koja jasno ukazauje da je...

did you say something??

Comment

Originally posted by artorius View Post

Comment

It is at least a mature behviour to admit that you're favoured when you really are.

And it is rather a silly or childish behaviour to use other such examples to cover your own.
                          One trophy is always better than no trophies
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inm7muXAnIM

Comment

Originally posted by s-e-e View Post
                            You must be kidding me. I should advice you to watch TUR vs GRE game one more time. It's clear you didn't give full attention to the game, probably were doing something else at the same time.

We didn't only beat the greek team but also that finnish refree Carl Jungebrand whom I decided to call as Jungebranditis after the game. He is a very well known refree by all turkish bb lovers, because of his similar behaviour in every game where a turkish team is involved, either national or club. A different version of Pascal Dorizon. Please watch the game again, especially the first 2 quarters.

It really surprises me that there are many people talk about ref mistakes or favours, giving spesific examples, but not many mention the GRE-PUR game which was the greatest robbery in whole tournament. I kind of feel like people only see what disturbs them and simply ignore the rest. Most people who accuse FIBA for not being objective are not objective themselves in their critics.

So many talk about Turkey's being favoured by refs all through the tournament. Despite the semi final game against Serbia which I admit we were favoured (not as much as people exaggerate though), we got no extra push in any game in fact we suffered in the game againt Greece thanks to Jungebranditis.

I've seen much worse games and tournaments. Check out eurobasket95 final game. You'll understand what real robbery is.

I agree, some act like Turkey came out of no where or something..defeated Spain & Serbia in Poland last year (should have defeated Greece , this year they finish the job). For a host country with a good roster, I thought Turkey got relatively little or not enough hype, at least here in the U.S (Spain & Greece over hyped). As most would say the match with Serbia had suspect events, but not much more. They were a viable threat to medal, and that's what they did. And imo Puerto Rico was closer to Greece than Greece was to Turkey in their respective matches.
                            Last edited by Chigusa; 09-14-2010, 12:23 AM.
                            http://BuckeyeBallers.Blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chigusa View Post
                              I agree, some act like Turkey came out of no where or something..defeated Spain & Serbia in Poland last year (should have defeated Greece , this year they finish the job). For a host country with a good roster, I thought Turkey got relatively little or not enough hype, at least here in the U.S (Spain & Greece over hyped). As most would say the match with Serbia had suspect events, but not much more. And imo Puerto Rico was closer to Greece than Greece was to Turkey in their respective matches.
                              of course how about the PR v Turkey game?
                              sigpic
                              GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by s-e-e View Post

What a joke about this game.......I watch the game again to see about all the fuss my PR friends were having but I could not see ANY foul that was not, or any 50-50 decision that went to Greece's way. NONE, not a single one.
                                I dare anybody to put it here on video if there is any. In fact, I stand on my words after the game finished: Greece that night won over the hostile croud, refs, and PR.
                                Unlike Turkey against PR, or Serbia, or Greece, or.....
                                sigpic
                                GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information