PLEASE Do Not Support FIBA Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
    BROOOOOOOO, DO YOU SEE PUERTO RICO - GREECE????, THATS THE BIGGEST ROBBERY OF ALL THIS!

If Fiba continue like that, will going down!
    One thing I don't get in this thread: assuming the Greeks fixed that game... why would that be Fiba's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by g.g View Post
      Give me a break. You like it or not TURKEY WAS PUSHED BY REFS ALL THE WAY TO THE FINAL. In every single game. How can anybody speaks about the PR Vs GREECE game when we all saw the TURKEY Vs PR game....LOL

Is it matter though? not really! FIBA and refs always playing home. This year simply was too obvious because Turkey had a good team to grab this help and make something out of it.

Good luck to Turkey and US at the final.
      Erm what happened in PR vs. Turkey game that you think refs helped us? Even the member from PR here thinks Greece vs. PR game was a disgrace regarding the ref performance yet you come up with the Turkey vs. PR game which wasnt mentioned AT ALL before.

Greece was pushed both in PR and Turkey games yet they still couldnt be the group leaders. And i dont mean pushed as a conspricy or anything , refs just made wrong calls to their advantage. Please grow up and stop the Turkey hatred.

Comment

Can we also not watch any more threads from FIBA (Europe) ?

Comment

Originally posted by sagenas View Post
          Australia - Argentina - haven't seen this game.

Argentina - Brazil - where have you seen bad calls? Argentina won because of Scola's unbelievable game.

Turkey - Greece - agree, but that wasn't so terrible.

Spain - Greece - was some bad calls for both side. Human-factor.

Argentina - Lithuania - yeah, refs made those 8 3pointers at the start of the game, they also have been defending Scola too (yeah, they helped Javtokas)

USA - Russia - everything is fine by my eyes...

USA - Lithuania - yeah, refs sucked, but that's not excuse...you never know what may happen, but USA was better. Maybe little, but better (maybe that calls changed everything, it hurts psychology)

Turkey - Serbia - Turkey won because of K.Tunčeri.
          It is strage Fiba Europe does not mention Greece vs. Russia or France vs. New Zealand on that list. They were "objectively" fixed matches.

I am really fed up but all those conspiracy theories. Sometimes reffs make mistakes on your profit, sometimes against you. Sometimes it is more obvious, sometime less obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by totip View Post
            Why don't you mention the final match of FIBA 2002 World championships ? Don't you think that the refereeing between Yugoslavia and Argentina in the last minutes of the match was shocking ?
            If those who cry foul now did the same back then, then it's OK!
            What happened in Indianapolis its not even close what happened last night. Refs made one mistake in 2002 last night there was numerous things that happened one after another just in the last minute and half it was so obvious.
            UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sagenas View Post
              Australia - Argentina - haven't seen this game.

Argentina - Brazil - where have you seen bad calls? Argentina won because of Scola's unbelievable game.

Turkey - Greece - agree, but that wasn't so terrible.

Spain - Greece - was some bad calls for both side. Human-factor.

Argentina - Lithuania - yeah, refs made those 8 3pointers at the start of the game, they also have been defending Scola too (yeah, they helped Javtokas)

USA - Russia - everything is fine by my eyes...

USA - Lithuania - yeah, refs sucked, but that's not excuse...you never know what may happen, but USA was better. Maybe little, but better (maybe that calls changed everything, it hurts psychology)

Turkey - Serbia - Turkey won because of K.Tunčeri.
              You are flat out ignorant. You don"t have to watch entire game just watch last minute and half without any bias.
              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                What happened in Indianapolis its not even close what happened last night.
                But you get the point and admit it: something happened back then. The issue is that mistakes happen, sometimes you win (Indianapolis) sometimes you lose (yesterday). Whenever you win nobody "thanks" the refs....

BTW, I guess the Argentinian fans had something to say about "it is not even close". True, back then it was a final, yesterday it was a semifinal.
                Last edited by Frosties; 09-12-2010, 02:50 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

One thing must be said however to Serbian fans, What goes around comes around. Refs stole the game from us in the EC last year with bs calls, and the intentional call on Brezec in last minutes etc. and this year the same happened to you lol.
                  My homage to The heroes:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

racism rules in serbia obviously as a matter of fact!

admit it, we smashed serbia yesterday night. we followed serbia whole game till the last 4 mins with patience and your team got scared by thought of losing, and then their game was upset. refs pushed us? even your players didnt once object to ref in the last mins! your players except teodosic! even your coach didnt say a word towards the manners of refs! and you, you little masters of basketball whose sight is limited with tv screen, just blame refs of pushing us! enough is enough.

if someone will talk about honesty, it could never be a serbian! we have grown up hearing the ref's decisive effects in your games. we have always got afraid of matching up with you because of fiba lobby which belonged to serbia and greece. we also saw that in 2001 final. in the most important mins that we were rearranging our game, refs came up for your help! and in indianapolis, it was same.

things have changed. first spain, then argentina and now turkey shine on basketball court. jealousy is your national attitude i think. you did the same thing before against those teams. you think that you are masters of this game. go get some life. turkiye will play for final and you will try to get a bronze medal. that s it.

this words are dedicated to racists and turk-haters! if you are not a racist or turk hater, it s nothing to do with you. i love everyone but jealous and racists!

Comment

Originally posted by Keisukehonda View Post
                      Erm what happened in PR vs. Turkey game that you think refs helped us? Even the member from PR here thinks Greece vs. PR game was a disgrace regarding the ref performance yet you come up with the Turkey vs. PR game which wasnt mentioned AT ALL before.

Greece was pushed both in PR and Turkey games yet they still couldnt be the group leaders. And i dont mean pushed as a conspricy or anything , refs just made wrong calls to their advantage. Please grow up and stop the Turkey hatred.
                      Hate Turkey? You must be dreaming. I am talking about bb ONLY. Now if you really believe that in the game TURKEY Vs GREECE the refs actually were pushing Greece!!!! Well, I dont think we can have a conversation as we are miles apart in our understanding of the game....
                      sigpic
                      GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by erainmania View Post

admit it, we smashed serbia yesterday night. we followed serbia whole game till the last 4 mins with patience and your team got scared by thought of losing, and then their game was upset. refs pushed us? even your players didnt once object to ref in the last mins! your players except teodosic! even your coach didnt say a word towards the manners of refs! and you, you little masters of basketball whose sight is limited with tv screen, just blame refs of pushing us! enough is enough.

if someone will talk about honesty, it could never be a serbian! we have grown up hearing the ref's decisive effects in your games. we have always got afraid of matching up with you because of fiba lobby which belonged to serbia and greece. we also saw that in 2001 final. in the most important mins that we were rearranging our game, refs came up for your help! and in indianapolis, it was same.

things have changed. first spain, then argentina and now turkey shine on basketball court. jealousy is your national attitude i think. you did the same thing before against those teams. you think that you are masters of this game. go get some life. turkiye will play for final and you will try to get a bronze medal. that s it.

this words are dedicated to racists and turk-haters! if you are not a racist or turk hater, it s nothing to do with you. i love everyone but jealous and racists!
                        oh I am full of jealousy, I cant sleep every night! One thought constantly in my mind; How can we beat the mighty Turkey team? that bb superpower that dominates the courts year after year, home and away. From junior to senior level! The team with soooo many trophies and medals!!!!!
                        easy tiger....grrrr
                        sigpic
                        GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                          This was one of the most disgusting robbery's in the last 10 years it can be measured with that game between Croatia and Spain in 2005 in Belgrade . Weaker team is playing final today its shame.
                          Although there were bad calls against Serbia at the end of the game, no game can be compared with Croatia-Spain in Belgrade...

That game refs were making bad calls for the whole game, and all in favour of Spaniards...

I mean, just look at the fouls in the boxscore:

Spain 14, Croatia 38
                          Spain 38/49 FT, Croatia 8/12 FT

And the youtube video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And the boxscore of last night:

I understand you, and like I said, Turks did get some push in the back by the refs, but not as close as Spain 2005... Given they are home team, I think it was expected...
                          I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Comment

my opinion is that the two teams who had all the protection from reffs are on the final .

Psurf stop with this nonsense i gave you links i gave you photos what else do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by erainmania View Post

admit it, we smashed serbia yesterday night. we followed serbia whole game till the last 4 mins with patience and your team got scared by thought of losing, and then their game was upset. refs pushed us? even your players didnt once object to ref in the last mins! your players except teodosic! even your coach didnt say a word towards the manners of refs!and you, you little masters of basketball whose sight is limited with tv screen, just blame refs of pushing us! enough is enough.

WTF

Our players had a lot to say about refs,and so did Duda.
                              U joking man ?!
                              Originally posted by Stardusted
                              It was not a ref mistake, it was a ref decision.

Comment

Great text about Serbia-Turkey by Croatian site in Croatian
                                Originally posted by Stardusted
                                It was not a ref mistake, it was a ref decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information