PLEASE Do Not Support FIBA Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE Do Not Support FIBA Anymore

I am asking for all the REAL basketball fans here to stop supporting FIBA. Do not watch the final game. This entire 2010 FIBA World Championship has been rigged from the start and you better believe that the last game will be rigged also.

Whomever spent more money (NBA and Stern) or the home Turks will get the game gifted to them by the refs. This whole tournament was a complete sham. It was rigged by a corrupt FIBA and mafia style refs.

There were so many games that the refs CLEARLY rigged.

Australia - Argentina

Argentina - Brazil

Turkey - Greece

Spain - Greece

Argentina - Lithuania

USA - Russia

USA - Lithuania

Turkey - Serbia

I mean COME ON. This is a travesty and a freaking joke. And the worst party of all of this is that there are people in this forum calling themselves basketball fans and they are claiming that the tournament is legit and is not rigged.

I have seen many FIBA games in the past that were rigged by refs, but NEVER EVER NEVER EVER have I seen an entire tournament that was rigged before. But I have now.

This is outrageous and ridiculous that FIBA just decided for money, marketing, and ratings purposes to make a USA (NBA) versus home team (Turkey) final and that they rigged numerous games with blatant reffing during the tournament to achieve this.

And to all the NBA only fans in this forum that keep claiming this tournament has been legit so far, NEWS FLASH, FIBA is NOT the NBA and we are not supposed to see fake, rigged, scripted, fixed, WWE style soap operas in FIBA, like the NBA is well-known for.

The NBA is rigged. Every serious sports fan on the planet knows it, even the large majority of American sports fans, even the majority of most American basketball fans know it. Hell, even a large minority of American NBA fans know it.

Well, the rest of the world does not want your fake NBA "basketball" "sports entertainment" ruining our real and true sportive competition basketball. So if all you can do here in this forum, when this incredibly important topic comes up, is make up lies and claim these games are all being reffed fairly and attack anyone that says otherwise, then you are just as bad as the criminals that are fixing the games.

In fact, I will go so far as to say that people claiming this tournament is legit, (that are not Turkish, or totally delusional NBA fan boys - these two groups know the games are rigged, but their fanaticism causes them to pretend the games are real) might just be mafia plants that are told to post in forums and claim the games are legit, just to distort public reality and perception. This is a well known tactic that is employed by the NBA, for example, during their playoffs.

This 2010 FIBA World Championship is an epic insult to all true sports fans around the world and to the real and true sport of basketball. I am just so disgusted at what I am seeing in this whole tournament. Sportive competition has been replaced by NBA style "sports entertainment" as David Stern calls it. So I suggest to all the true basketball fans here, to stop supporting FIBA.

Myself, I am sticking with Euroleague and NCAA for now. FIBA just earned NBA status in my book after all these ridiculously thrown games by the refs.

(L) FIBA

Keep doing a great job!!! Love youuuuu!
    THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

What kind of crying? Come ooooooooooooooooooooooon!

just respect to this TEAM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TÃœRKİYE...

Comment

Respect what?.. A team, which can not win anything at least they're playing at home with some obvious support from the refs?
        Although, I respect certain Turkish players, actually most of them, except for Asik, obviously..

Comment

FIBA Europe Basket says do not support FIBA. Curious...
          FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
          EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzaka View Post
            FIBA Europe Basket says do not support FIBA. Curious...
            Nice one. Maybe he should change his username to Mr. Lobby or something.
            Australia-Argentina was the unique of his list that I didn't see. About all of the others, I just concede a lobby about Turkey-Serbia. And refer USA games is a joke.
            Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket View Post
              I am asking for all the REAL basketball fans here to stop supporting FIBA. Do not watch the final game. This entire 2010 FIBA World Championship has been rigged from the start and you better believe that the last game will be rigged also.

Whomever spent more money (NBA and Stern) or the home Turks will get the game gifted to them by the refs. This whole tournament was a complete sham. It was rigged by a corrupt FIBA and mafia style refs.
              Your words are nonsense.

Comment

Hmm, I suddenly feel more love for FIBA than ever before, even after that last stupid game. Maybe he really DOES work for FIBA.

Comment

Where's the proof like videos
                  I am not so popular with threads except for the NBA

Comment

Fully supporting you mate, even club competitions are rigged so big clubs(more money) and nations(more advertisement and money from it) go to the top. Normal basketball countries should step out from FIBA and make new organization.

Just check how many "unknown" people are leading FIBA atm. Most of them are so fresh that they don't know the basketball rules!

Originally posted by Matt121 View Post
                    Watch the games and you will see it.
                    1 coach, 2 days, 3 fingers, 4 quarters, 5 players, 6 one hundreds of a second and 7th of May!
                    ♥ PARIS BERCI - PARTIZAN MERCI ♥

11/9/2010 & 07/10/2011
                    DAYS WHEN WE ALL REALIZED THAT A TEAM CANT WIN THE REFS...

Comment

I only read the thread title but it's enough for me because I've been thinking about this very thing for the most part of the tournament.
                      I wrote what I think about the Serbian - Turkish game in that thread.
                      I do not blame indivindual teams and do not belittle their efforts.
                      But that whole tournament was really a charade.
                      I wonder... is some 15.000 tickets really that much of an incentive to rig/ fake the whole tournament?
                      Where to start? From the pre-planned match schedules that specifically favored certain teams clearly and neatly?
                      To referee intervention? (again, I'm not speaking against a specific country, this is not my goal)

For me that tournament was a dissolusionment of basketball and I blame FIBA (and just because I'm from Greece that doesn't mean I say that because Turkey got in the finals - I'm happy for every newcomer to grow strong and support basketball which I love and offer us great games) .

On a side note but relevant, I've never watched such violent games (referees permitting).

Comment

FIBA Europe Basket, I understand your feelings. I really do. When I see bad refereeing in the NBA, I hate it. It's despicable. And sometimes, in the NBA, it's as bad as it gets. Commentators are fond of saying that NBA refs are the best in the world, but they only say that because those same commentators know that they'll be coaching one day and need the refs' help.

When I see bad refereeing, I'll say it. I thought that Team USA in 2000 got a lot of help from the referees. I thought that Team USA in 2004, when we lost, also got a lot of help from the referees. Game 6 of the 2002 NBA Western Conference Finals was a travesty, a real crime against humanity. And, I'll admit it, the past few years of watching 50+ Cavs games per year, yeah, I've seen a lot of bad refereeing there.

But this tournament, I really don't think the refereeing has been that bad.

Now, I didn't watch all the games. I caught everything last weekend, two games during the week and today's games. I didn't watch everything.

In the games the US has played, there were some bad calls. There are always bad calls. Referees don't have the luxury of instant replay like me, so I understand that there are probably going to be, what, maybe 8 bad calls per game and 2 that just look really obviously bad. Both ways. Everybody should know that.

I don't think there was a lot more than that this tournament.

I would like to see that, too. In past games, people have gone out and specified a list of plays. I would like to see that this time, too. I know it's a lot to ask, putting together videos and all, but I really think the criticisms are not substantiated.
                        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

I can understand complaining for refrees favoring about the Turkey Serbia game (not the entire game but made some wrong decisions at the end which i dont believe is a proof of fixed game.. it is just because of the pressure of the crowd.. and they are all human after all..) Hey but Turkey Greece game... nonse!
                          an absolute nonsense! it was a comfortable win for Turkey.
                          Your post is total nonsense. you are my nominee for opening the weirdest post gold medal.

Post +1 if you agree.

Comment

You have youtube, Fiba Tv google it etc Serbia vs Turkey was so rigged its not even funny. Refs were great in the first half and when they saw that Turkey couldn"t do nothing to Serbia with the fair referring they did everything to push Turkey into the finals. Some of the situations in the last minute and half were hilarious Krstic foul on Erden, Onan hitting Teodosic while he was talking with the ref goes unpunished , that should have been technical foul, Asik's acting job , refs didn"t do nothing about it, last Serbian basket by Velickovic was under the obvious foul by the Turkish player and even last possession by Serbia at 0,5 on that lay up Velickovic was fouled. Hey Turkish federation offered 1,000,000 dollars to every of its own players I could just imagine how much money they have thrown under the table to FIBA. This was one of the most disgusting robbery's in the last 10 years it can be measured with that game between Croatia and Spain in 2005 in Belgrade . Weaker team is playing final today its shame.
                            UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket View Post

There were so many games that the refs CLEARLY rigged.

Australia - Argentina

Argentina - Brazil

Turkey - Greece

Spain - Greece

Argentina - Lithuania

USA - Russia

USA - Lithuania

Turkey - Serbia

I mean COME ON. This is a travesty and a freaking joke. And the worst party of all of this is that there are people in this forum calling themselves basketball fans and they are claiming that the tournament is legit and is not rigged.

I have seen many FIBA games in the past that were rigged by refs, but NEVER EVER NEVER EVER have I seen an entire tournament that was rigged before. But I have now.

This is outrageous and ridiculous that FIBA just decided for money, marketing, and ratings purposes to make a USA (NBA) versus home team (Turkey) final and that they rigged numerous games with blatant reffing during the tournament to achieve this.

And to all the NBA only fans in this forum that keep claiming this tournament has been legit so far, NEWS FLASH, FIBA is NOT the NBA and we are not supposed to see fake, rigged, scripted, fixed, WWE style soap operas in FIBA, like the NBA is well-known for.

The NBA is rigged. Every serious sports fan on the planet knows it, even the large majority of American sports fans, even the majority of most American basketball fans know it. Hell, even a large minority of American NBA fans know it.

Well, the rest of the world does not want your fake NBA "basketball" "sports entertainment" ruining our real and true sportive competition basketball. So if all you can do here in this forum, when this incredibly important topic comes up, is make up lies and claim these games are all being reffed fairly and attack anyone that says otherwise, then you are just as bad as the criminals that are fixing the games.

In fact, I will go so far as to say that people claiming this tournament is legit, (that are not Turkish, or totally delusional NBA fan boys - these two groups know the games are rigged, but their fanaticism causes them to pretend the games are real) might just be mafia plants that are told to post in forums and claim the games are legit, just to distort public reality and perception. This is a well known tactic that is employed by the NBA, for example, during their playoffs.

This 2010 FIBA World Championship is an epic insult to all true sports fans around the world and to the real and true sport of basketball. I am just so disgusted at what I am seeing in this whole tournament. Sportive competition has been replaced by NBA style "sports entertainment" as David Stern calls it. So I suggest to all the true basketball fans here, to stop supporting FIBA.

Myself, I am sticking with Euroleague and NCAA for now. FIBA just earned NBA status in my book after all these ridiculously thrown games by the refs.
                              BROOOOOOOO, DO YOU SEE PUERTO RICO - GREECE????, THATS THE BIGGEST ROBBERY OF ALL THIS!

If Fiba continue like that, will going down!
                              Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                              16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                              Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                              8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information