• Final, Turkey vs. USA

Looks like everything normal again. =)

vs
    Turkey
    0%
    USA
    0%

The poll is expired.

This is the second most exciting thing you can do it indoor and you can do it in front of thousands. Well you know the first one and bedrooms are a bit small for thousands.

Based on today's officiating: Turkey is allowed to use wrestling and kickboxing in defense, at the same time,will get 50 FTs on 40 US fouls, Durant and several other US players are gonna foul out and Turkey will win by 1 point by lay-up.

Comment

This will be a great match-up! Good luck to both teams! May the best team wins! GO USA!

Comment

shit homecourt advantage all the way to turkey...usa will DEFINITELY BE IN HOSTILE TERRITORY

at this point and im being serious about this. it will be 50/50 anyone winning this game. im not so sure my country is mature enough to face a team with enough composure and maturity to go and play against the turks in their court
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Turkey 60-40 favourites, but in one game everything can happen.

Comment

Game is going to be epic. The young US squad is going to have to keep their cool, and weather an early storm from the Turks.

The crowd is going to be the most hostile a US team has faced in years, going to have to expect some home cooking from the refs as well.

Keys to win.

Weather the initial storm of emotion.
            Keep a level head.
            Take the crowd out of the game.
            Pressure D, Pressure D, Pressure D.

It's going to be close, even without the other intangibles Turkey is playing pretty damn good ball. Throw in everything else and anything can happen.

USA by 2, Durant gets the game winning shot.

GO USA!
            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

injure durant and it's over...
              seriously the crowd is gonna be wild, thats why they brought billups, odom for such things

Comment

Congratulations in advance to Turkey. It is always nice to see a team win a championship in front of their home fans and hopefully it will help the development of the sport in the country. After watching Durant kill Russia and Lithuania they will surely play him more physically and keep him contained.

This is the final that everyone wanted to see, even though some probably won't admit it.
                Originally posted by Fedfan
                Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                Originally posted by GuTO
                refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

wake up people!
                  usa by 25.
                  Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

For the first time, I hope USA wins it. After such a disgraceful officiating today, I can not support Turkey. Seems like, Fiba's shameful dream of final was fulfilled..
                    I hope Asik will get a real punch, will not need to fake this time.

Comment

I don't think that FIBA can afford such one-sided judging again. USA+20

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx View Post
                        shit homecourt advantage all the way to turkey...usa will DEFINITELY BE IN HOSTILE TERRITORY

at this point and im being serious about this. it will be 50/50 anyone winning this game. im not so sure my country is mature enough to face a team with enough composure and maturity to go and play against the turks in their court
                        Just have faith! This is my own personal opinion. This is Turkey's first WC Finals appearance. I believe that the Turks will be under tremendous pressure to win the Gold especially at home court! The question is do they have the experience to handle and overcome a pressure game against the USA? This one thing for sure, Team USA will definitely apply pressure defense resulting in turnovers, points on fast breaks, and better transitions. The man Turkey need to guard is DURANT! If Durant continues to score those big points, it's all over. Turkey needs to take care of the ball. I believe USA 3's will be raining-in in the championship finals. When the tough gets tougher, this fuels USA to a higher level of basketball. Win or lose, GO FOR BROKE!, GO USA!
                        Last edited by L8DBACK; 09-11-2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panco View Post
                          For the first time, I hope USA wins it. After such a disgraceful officiating today, I can not support Turkey. Seems like, Fiba's shameful dream of final was fulfilled..
                          I hope Asik will get a real punch, will not need to fake this time.
                          Same here. I don't think I ever supported USA in basketball, but I guess there is first time for everything.

Comment

well, im more than 30 years old now and i ve seen so many questionable wins in european/world basketball. just remember how the soviets beat that american team at last second and became champion.

and i can remember too many games greece,yugoslavia,croatio,spain,argentina etc won with help of refs. and i think this was turkeys turn and they got that help from refs.

but if you can look objectively you have to admit something this was not the best game for Turkey and they won again,serbia played great,teodosic was greatest of all players in court tonight. but even with all those greatness it was not enough to beat turkey, pls dont say cuz of refs, teodosic got too many fake fauls and put all the turkish guards to faul trouble.

imao refs are 60-40 to turkey. but you all know better than me,if you are great team you have to beat the refs too..
                            This is the second most exciting thing you can do it indoor and you can do it in front of thousands. Well you know the first one and bedrooms are a bit small for thousands.

Comment

I don't want to flame out about the Serb-Turk game in here but yes I do feel bad for the Serbs so I do hope we beat the the hosts by a good number.

I mean no disrespect to the Turks here but I am very unpleased with some of the Turk players, very tasteless attitudes in this tourney.

I understand it might be hard for some of you to cheer for America since either you hate USA or because of some deeper resentment, but our players are well-disciplined guys who have done nothing but show good sportsmanship. Yeah I agree Granger's twitter was stupid (glad he removed it) and perhaps Igua's frustration today againt Lith showed a little too brightly, but I am saying this team is a bball winner with attitudes.

If USA wins, basketball will win. This USA team is not the same cocky players before and actually have heart in winning this championship.
                              "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information