No announcement yet.

The Los Angeles Lakers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's an impressive rookie. Not as good as Hart on either end but he's been very solid offensively, which is exactly what the Lakers need. Him and Clarkson, with Randle beasting it down low.

Comment

• IT with 22 and 6 in his Lakers' debut. I guess nobody told him he was washed up.

Had some nice plays with all of the Lakers' athletic players at times. Not surprising given the role he played in Boston.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHBB View Post
        IT with 22 and 6 in his Lakers' debut. I guess nobody told him he was washed up.

Had some nice plays with all of the Lakers' athletic players at times. Not surprising given the role he played in Boston.
        So I guess we are making conclusions based on one game

Lillard must be better than Lebron then

Comment

• That may be the most asinine comparison I've ever heard.

And well you don't seem to have an issue with drawing conclusions based off of fifteen games with the Cavs.

Comment

And well you don't seem to have an issue with drawing conclusions based off of fifteen games with the Cavs.
            It wasn’t just the actual play in those 15 games which obviously was bad. It’s the locker room chemistry that he destroys.
            I get it the guy has a huge chip on his shoulder and it has served him well helping him overcome his physical limitations and succeed. But it can work against him when he thinks too highly of himself. He was talking like a leader in Cleveland by taking shots at Kevin Love and talking about how bad the defense was even before he started playing. Basically to his Cavalier teammates his mouth wrote checks that his play couldn’t cash. He was awful. I can’t blame guys like LeBron, JR, Thompson and Love looking at him and asking themselves if that dude was serious. We have won a championship and he’s never won all he does is get traded just about every year.

I think you saw how heartbroken Thomas was last year when he was traded because I think deep down he knew that the Boston situation was perfect for him and will not be duplicated. Couple that mental baggage with a bum hip and I don’t think he will ever replicate his 2017 season again.
            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

That may be the most asinine comparison I've ever heard.

The problem is that you seem to be completely lost about what we are talking. Has anyone said here that Isiah is a bad player? Nobody. We all think he is a very, very, very good player BUT we don't think he is a superstar. The FACT is that you are claiming that he is, using a pure falacy pointing to his FIRST GAME in Lakers jersey. C'mon let's stop pretending you are not an Isiah fanboy and will push his narrative no matter what.

Again, I said he is a fringe all-star (mostly due to the system he needs to be successful), and he has on and off years. On top of all that he is probably the worst defender in whole NBA.

I used the comparison, because on the same night Dame dropped 50 again, while LeBron was more pedestrian. You can't just make claims like that. You can disagree with us on Isiah, but your comments are in the least provocative, "calling out haters style". What kind of response do you think that deserves?

Comment

• Are the Lakers getting a big , wing or point guard for the 25th pick ?

Comment

• Originally posted by lima-lima View Post
                  Are the Lakers getting a big , wing or point guard for the 25th pick ?
                  If they're smart, they'll trade Ingram for the best package they can get rather than pretending he'll ever be the player they hope he can be. Get a legit stretch four or shot blocker and some extra scoring punch, maybe a two-way wing at the three.

They can start Hart at the two next year if they don't re-sign KCP.

Comment

• "Lakers Starting 5 and bench players"

C: Ivica Zubic
                    F: Kyle Kuzma
                    F: LeBron James,
                    G: Paul George,
                    G: Lonzo Ball
                    Bench:
                    C; Brook Lopez,
                    F: Channing Frye,
                    G: Josh Hart,
                    G: Kentavious Caldwell Pope,
                    F: Brandon Ingram,
                    G: Gary Payton II (Not as good as his dad, but a hardworking role player),
                    and 47th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft."
                    They need to draft a 3 points shooter. Please don't resign Isaiah Thomas, and aging former All Star Luol Deng."

Comment

• Deng is already signed, and I doubt Brook is back unless he's crazy cheap. I doubt Frye is back at any price. KCP should be interesting. I think they can easily start Hart without missing a beat though they could always start him and KCP.

If I'm LA, I go hard after Cousins more than anybody else. He's exactly what they need. Then find a shot-blocker unless Thomas Bryant can be that.

But the only big time free agent they should go after is Cousins imo. Then add a bunch of value pieces to build around their core.

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds about as reliable as the Enquirer. I hear the half bat half man has been spotted again!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2PxfcqNFU move him to shooting guard if LeBron comes to LA. Ingram is like 6'9". That is a long, and athletic lineup. C: 7'0" Demarcus Cousins, F: 6'9'" Kyle Kuzma, F: 6'8" LeBron James, G: 6'9" Brandon Ingram, and 6'6" Lonzo Ball. Solid starting lineup. Bench: Julius Randle, Mo Wagner, Kentavicious Caldwell Pope, Josh Hart, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, Channing Frye, Tyler Ennis, and Andre Ingram.

Comment

• Comment

• "Cousins and LeBron yan sa Lakers. No need for trades. Ingram, Kuzma, and Randle can score and randle can rebounds. Lonzo has the potential to be the next Jason Kidd."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information