No announcement yet.

The Los Angeles Lakers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers get number two. Good for their rebuilding hopes.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• With Mozgov in tow, Lakers must get rid of Hibbert quick. They pursued Whiteside for a bit before this signing.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
        With Mozgov in tow, Lakers must get rid of Hibbert quick. They pursued Whiteside for a bit before this signing.
        Whiteside stayed with a new 4 year deal in Miami. Along with the new Conley deal (5 years and 158 mil) this Mozgov deal is the biggest WTF moment of FA.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
          Whiteside stayed with a new 4 year deal in Miami. Along with the new Conley deal (5 years and 158 mil) this Mozgov deal is the biggest WTF moment of FA.
          Now I love Timoja but I don't see him fitting long term with the Lakers. But I'd love for him to prove me wrong by being an enforcer in this young but at times soft Lakers team.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

• D'Angelo Russell - Louis Williams
            Jordan Clarkson - Nick Young - Anthony Brown
            Brandon Ingram - Luol Deng
            Julius Randle - Larry Nance JR
            Timofey Mozgov

This is the current rotation for LA Lakers...
            Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

• A dynasty in the making!!!

nope.
              Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
              Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

• They only need Joakim Noah and show can begin.

13516318_10154144734911006_1915979841854710843_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
                  D'Angelo Russell - Louis Williams
                  Jordan Clarkson - Nick Young - Anthony Brown
                  Brandon Ingram - Luol Deng
                  Julius Randle - Larry Nance JR
                  Timofey Mozgov

This is the current rotation for LA Lakers...
                  Actually, it is more like this, since Williams is not a PG and Young is used more in SF:

PG: Russel
                  SG: Clarkson, Williams, Brown
                  SF: Deng, Ingram, Young
                  PF: Randle, Nance Jr
                  C: Mozgov, Black, Zubac

As to what's next, there is a desperate need for a solid backup PG, someone like Jennings or Lawson and Huertas as the third choice.

There is also a need for the back up C, hopefully one of Ezeli, Sullinger, Lee, Hill. I'd also like to see again Brandon Bass with a Lakers jersey. Even Roy Hibbert, but as a backup option.

Koufos would be another good addition, if Kings are going to trade him. Maybe give Young and Brown and take him.
                  Last edited by dBpanos; 07-05-2016, 06:33 AM. Reason: Added Zubac in the bench depth

Comment

• Originally posted by dBpanos View Post
                    Actually, it is more like this, since Williams is not a PG and Young is used more in SF:

PG: Russel
                    SG: Clarkson, Williams, Brown
                    SF: Deng, Ingram, Young
                    PF: Randle, Nance Jr
                    C: Mozgov, Black

As to what's next, there is a desperate need for a solid backup PG, someone like Jennings or Lawson and Huertas as the third choice.

There is also a need for the back up C, hopefully one of Ezeli, Sullinger, Lee, Hill. I'd also like to see again Brandon Bass with a Lakers jersey. Even Roy Hibbert, but as a backup option.

Koufos would be another good addition, if Kings are going to trade him. Maybe give Young and Brown and take him.
                    Deng had a good season with Miami and he played a lot of stretch PF so he will do that for small ball as well for the Lakers. That way they can get Russell, Clarkson, Ingram, Deng on the floor at the same time. Big scoring lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                      Deng had a good season with Miami and he played a lot of stretch PF so he will do that for small ball as well for the Lakers. That way they can get Russell, Clarkson, Ingram, Deng on the floor at the same time. Big scoring lineup.
                      I also forgot to include in the Centers this year's 32nd draft pick, Ivica Zubac. This means that most probably Kuptchak won't target another big man (being either a PF or a C).
                      So what we may only see, is a trade that includes Nick Young and then a backup PG. smh

Comment

• I believe Lakers need a solid PG and a good shooter back up SG.
                        Another back up PF will do fine...
                        Ezeli instead of Zubac is also good. Zubac hasn't proven anything on senior level yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
                          I believe Lakers need a solid PG and a good shooter back up SG.
                          Another back up PF will do fine...
                          Ezeli instead of Zubac is also good. Zubac hasn't proven anything on senior level yet.
                          Zubac will play very little. He is going to be developed, hopefully to cut Mozgov down the line. Black will be a backup C, he is athletic and good for small ball.

Comment

• Huertas signed a two year deal.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

• D'Angelo Russel, Jose Calderon, Marcelinho Huertas. Potentially very good offensive PG rotation but a big defensive hole imo.

Comment

• According to the news, Lakers are in talks with Yi Jianlian for a multi-year contract. Yi last played with Dallas in 2012.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information