No announcement yet.

The Los Angeles Lakers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Los Angeles Lakers have announced that center Andrew Bynum will not play late in November, but is expected to play early in December. Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Lakers are set to conduct a work-out and medical for free agent veteran center Jake Voshkuhl.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

The Los Angeles Lakers beating the Minnesota Timberwolves 112-95.

The best player and with the most points scored for the Lakers was reserve forward Matt Barnes who finished with 24 points, 6 assists and 7 rebounds. Barnes also had 2 steals. Kobe Bryant was a point shy against Barnes with 23 points and Bryant added 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal as well as a block.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Los Angeles Lakers 98 Chicago Bulls 91

Lamar Odom lead the team with 21 points and 8 rebounds. Kobe Bryant scored 20 points and added 5 assists.

Shannon Brown off the bench contributed 21 points.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Los Angeles Lakers losing to the Utah Jazz 102-96. Kobe Bryant scores a team high 31 points while Pau Gasol had 21 points, 11 rebounds and 4 assists.

With the loss, the Lakers are 13-3.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Los Angeles Lakers losing to the Indiana Pacers 95-92.

Kobe Bryant scored 41 points despite the defeat. This is the second consecutive loss by the Lakers in which they lost a contest the other night to the Utah Jazz. The Lakers are now 13-4.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Los Angeles Lakers losing to the Memphis Grizzlies 98-96 despite Kobe Bryant's 29 points and Pau Gasol's 15 points and 14 rebounds effort.

The Lakers have lost three games straight and are at 13-5.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Reigning NBA Champions, the Los Angeles Lakers have now lost 4 games straight with the latest against the Houston Rockets 107-99 despite Kobe Bryant's 27 points and Lamar Odom's 25 points, 11 rebounds.
                Last edited by mvblair; 12-02-2010, 12:15 PM.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                  The Reigning NBA Champions, the Los Angeles Lakers have now lost 4 games straight with the latest against the Houston Rockets 107-99 despite Kobe Bryant's 27 points and Lamar Odom's 25 points, 11 rebounds.
                  Pau Gasol had 8 points on 2/8 shooting. The Lakers cannot win unless Pau is scoring a lot better than that. Even with a good night from Odom or Artest, the Lakers need Pau to get better production. He's their most efficient player, so he has to shoot better than 25%.
                  "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
                    Pau Gasol had 8 points on 2/8 shooting. The Lakers cannot win unless Pau is scoring a lot better than that. Even with a good night from Odom or Artest, the Lakers need Pau to get better production. He's their most efficient player, so he has to shoot better than 25%.
                    Agreed. And they need to get him the ball more. There's no way a guy who is an MVP candidate should be getting 8 shots. He and Odom have been the most efficient players for the Lakers this year.

Kobe's shooting%s are dropping, he's now down in Allen Iverson territory, around 42-43%. I've said this before but I think that knee is really bothering him, he's settling for long 2s and 3s and the Lakers keep going to him down the stretch. For the first time I can honestly say as a Laker hater that I'd rather see the ball in Kobe's hands at the end of games than Pau's.

Comment

The LA Lakers has defeated the Sacramento Kings,113-80. Kobe Bryant has 22 points, 3 rebounds and 4 assists. While Pau Gasol has 16 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists.
                      Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Center Andrew Bynum has been cleared for Full-Practices.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Center Andrew Bynum said in an interview that he will return to play in mid December.

Meanwhile, Kobe Bryant will be honored by his High-School, Lower Merion HS.

School to name gym after Kobe Bryant

It's always a special occasion for Kobe Bryant when the Los Angeles Lakers make their annual road trip to play the Philadelphia 76ers and he has a chance to visit his alma mater, Lower Merion High School.

This year, a part of Bryant will stay at the school even after the Lakers leave town and continue on their season.

Lower Merion will dedicate the Kobe Bryant Gymnasium with a ceremony on Dec. 16, the day before the Lakers play the Sixers.

"It's cool for me," Bryant said. "That's obviously where playing in the NBA kind of became a realistic goal. I put a lot of work in, a lot of hours in that gym, with a lot of people that support me and still support me to this day. It will be cool to go back there."

Despite graduating in 1996, Bryant still maintains a presence at the school.

"He's stayed connected and been incredibly generous with not only his resources, but his time and this is a way for our community to say thanks and provide a special moment to mark the dedication," Lower Merion School District spokesman Doug Young said.

The gym naming has been a long time coming. Lower Merion opened up its new high school building this fall after six years of planning and construction.

"There were a lot of great memories from that old gym, but it's a new space and it's only appropriate and fitting to name it after the most distinguished athletic alumnus from the school, but someone who has also been a real good example of staying connected with your alma mater and continuing to give back," Young said.

Bryant still calls his high school coach Gregg Downer when the boy's basketball team makes the playoffs and Downer puts his cell phone on speaker for Bryant to give the Aces a pep talk. He also makes regular trips to the high school in the offseason to show the current team his workout techniques and to say hello to old friends.

"I talk to them all the time," Bryant said. "I spoke to my English teach [Jeanne Mastriano] quite a bit during the NBA Finals last year. That relationship will always be there."

The event will feature musical entertainment, sports personalities and other "very special guests" whose names have not been released. All proceeds from tickets and sponsorships of the event are to go to the Education Foundation of Lower Merion.

"It will have a very grass-roots feel to it," Young said.
                          -ESPN
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

LA Lakers has defeated the Washington Wizards, 115-108. Kobe Bryant has 32 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists. While Pau Gasol has 21 points, 14 rebounds and assists.
                            Follow my blogs and tweets. http://dxjayrocksnotes.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/dxjayrock

Road To Rio 2016.

Kwentong Gilas ~ Gilas Serye. LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by obama2008 View Post
                              and 8 assists.
                              Fixed

Comment

Center Andrew Bynum told the press that he targets a return date of December 14, on a game against the Washington Wizards.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information