No announcement yet.

The Los Angeles Lakers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is yet again doing too much, carrying too much of heavy load early this season. 34 pts 14 rebounds 7 assists vs Cavs.And barely beat them.
    Decision to join Lakers at this point looks very dumb, all of lakers young players look not ready and incosistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
      He is yet again doing too much, carrying too much of heavy load early this season. 34 pts 14 rebounds 7 assists vs Cavs.And barely beat them.
      Decision to join Lakers at this point looks very dumb, all of lakers young players look not ready and incosistent.
      Cavs wanted to prove last night that they were capable of beating the Lakers. Lonzo Ball finally have a great game.

Comment

• What do you guys think about a possible Ingram - Bradley Beal trade? Do you guys think Lakers should give up on Ingram's talent?

Comment

• 15-9. Currently the 5th seed in the Western Conference.

Comment

• Lakers beat the Warriors on Christmas Day.

Comment

• It's a late news, but damn it's just too funny. So the coach Walton goes to the locker room and says that the Lakers should play as a team and guess what "veterans" Beasley and JaVale McGee stars rising their voice against him I mean these two players are one of the biggest if not the very biggest dummies in the entire league. Beasley is the worst chucker I ever seen, like the worst ever. I don't understand how Lebron signed on those two McGee is dumb as anybody as well even if he gave some true value for the Lakers. Dealing with such gang for Walton should be a nightmare How the fuck Magic could go for such idiots. Look at this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
              Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Lance Stephenson, Rajon Rondo, Beasley and Javale are all stop gaps on one year expiring contracts. It was never about this year for the Lakers. It’s all about this summer and having all the cap space available.
                Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                  Lance Stephenson, Rajon Rondo, Beasley and Javale are all stop gaps on one year expiring contracts. It was never about this year for the Lakers. It’s all about this summer and having all the cap space available.
                  Good point, but I would really try to avoid open dummies even in this situation if I was GM And to me this Lakers plan to wait one year (at least) to contend when James is 34yo is very fishy to me. He's already a few levels below defensively and probably one level below offensively what he used to be.
                  LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                  Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                  Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                    Good point, but I would really try to avoid open dummies even in this situation if I was GM And to me this Lakers plan to wait one year (at least) to contend when James is 34yo is very fishy to me. He's already a few levels below defensively and probably one level below offensively what he used to be.
                    No doubt as he’s getting older he is gonna need more help than usual. But he’s a hell of a piece to start with.
                    I think it’s a two year plan for the Lakers to win a title. Next year and the year after. LeBron at 35 and 36. And with all that cap space and young assets to trade I think they’ll have a great shot at it.

Comment

• I think the Lakers goal will be to stay away from the Warriors side of the bracket. They can be the #6 or #7 not higher or lower in order to avoid them until the West Finals. With a healthy LeBron I think this is a very realistic possibility. I think they can beat Denver, OKC, and Houston in a 7 game series.

Comment

• So year one of LeBron did not go as planned. The team was playing well and was #4 in the West and had just beat the Warriors when LeBron went down to injury. More injuries followed as well as Anthony Davis trade deadline drama and the team collapsed. Some key numbers to remember:
                        Lakers 28-27 with LeBron
                        21-14 at time of injury
                        15-8 with LeBron and three youngsters (Ball, Kuzma, and Ingram)

Although missing the playoffs is a disappointment, this year was really about opening up cap space with one year deals that are now expiring and off the books. And evaluating the young talent. The next two years will tell the story. With the Warriors inevitably about to be broken up, who joins the Lakers and how does the new NBA landscape look ?
                        Many LeBron haters in the media are in all their glory right now but I’ve seen this movie before when they doubted him to this degree. I would never bet against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                          So year one of LeBron did not go as planned. The team was playing well and was #4 in the West and had just beat the Warriors when LeBron went down to injury. More injuries followed as well as Anthony Davis trade deadline drama and the team collapsed. Some key numbers to remember:
                          Lakers 28-27 with LeBron
                          21-14 at time of injury
                          15-8 with LeBron and three youngsters (Ball, Kuzma, and Ingram)

Although missing the playoffs is a disappointment, this year was really about opening up cap space with one year deals that are now expiring and off the books. And evaluating the young talent. The next two years will tell the story. With the Warriors inevitably about to be broken up, who joins the Lakers and how does the new NBA landscape look ?
                          Many LeBron haters in the media are in all their glory right now but I’ve seen this movie before when they doubted him to this degree. I would never bet against him.
                          Injuries are also the part of his career. When you look at Lebron's career, it's a miracle that he never suffered a serious injury like that before, it happened to Kobe and it happened to MJ, but never happened to Lebron until this year, he needed to return better from that, but he didn't.
                          FENERBAHÇE
                          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                            Injuries are also the part of his career. When you look at Lebron's career, it's a miracle that he never suffered a serious injury like that before, it happened to Kobe and it happened to MJ, but never happened to Lebron until this year, he needed to return better from that, but he didn't.
                            Kobe had his injuries similar to the one LeBron had when he was in his 20’s. Jordan’s major injury as well came in his second year. So you can’t compare. It happened to LeBron at 34. When that happened to Kobe he never really recovered and his career was over. Jordan had a nice luxury of taking a year and a half off because of retirement or suspension or whatever that was when he was in his early 30’s. So actually you mentioning those guys is irrelevant to LeBron.

Comment

• The way I see it LeBron has been doubted or his greatness seriously challenged twice before.
                              The first was after losing to Dallas in the ‘11 Finals mainly because of his play, and then subsequently being down 3-2 in the East Finals at Boston the following year. He came through and win it that year and the following as well with back to back regular season and finals MVPs.
                              The second was after losing game 4 at home and going down 3-1 to Golden State in the ‘16 Finals. He answered that call as well with a historic 3 straight wins and his third title and finals mvp and finally delivering a championship to Cleveland.
                              Now after missing the playoffs in LA he is being doubted again and like I said I would not bet against him.

Comment

• Lebron is turning 35 in december and people still thinks he gonna come up next year and be supermen...Those days are over.He have to be smart now,he cant take over the games he wants like he could in 2006-2018.Those days are past.He still can do it,but not everytime .This season he was standing in defence and resting basically not even running,just standing and resting.Because he cant play both sides anymore no energy for that at this age.In summer he needs to reinvent himself and become post up player more where still have huge advantages and will need less energy to score,play less point forward at this age.He will not have energy for entire season playing like that.

But i said many times before here at after age of 34 decline starts very suddenly...That age Kobe and Garnett lost alot ( and they both like Lebron was very into being in shape) and they all started playing since 18 in nba.Just time and 15+ of seasons grind is eventually getting to your body no matter what you do.After turning 35 with first seriuos injury both Kobe and Garnett become only shadows in themselfs.

Next season is last one when Lebron can be number 1 option for winning playoofs team (he will be in playoffs 35,5 old).Lakers needs other superstar to get in summer just must,if not they will struggle making playoofs in very competitive west again even if Lebron plays all 82 games next season.

In the east could win like 48 games and be 4th seed (also playign mostly against east teams).In west you need 46-47 to make the playoofs mostly playing againts west teams.
                                Last edited by Shawshank; 04-02-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information