No announcement yet.

Semifinals, Turkey vs. Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well did u see how we shot today? it can happen and it happens!! so i dont expect an easy game against serbia as you do..

Originally posted by ecay View Post
    Please open your eyes and see some real things...Serbia shooted very very well offended very very well it will not happen again coming 10 matchs..Even though Spain could stay in game!! and nearly they could win if the two miracle three points did not come..

I'm ok with my prediction purely someone underestimating Spain.Someone is victory drunk.

Comment

Please open your eyes and see some real things...Serbia shooted very very well offended very very well it will not happen again coming 10 matchs..Even though Spain could stay in game!! and nearly they could win if the two miracle three points did not come..

I'm ok with my prediction purely someone underestimating Spain.Someone is victory drunk.
      We had 50% tree points i think Turkey had like 70% or something what do you think whats harder to repeat 50% or 70%

Comment

Srbistan will win ,wont be close like the game against Spain.
        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lntrud3r View Post
          well did u see how we shot today? it can happen and it happens!! so i dont expect an easy game against serbia as you do..
          Did you see the last two three points Serbia succeeded? Which of them seems like our three points.

Anyway I'm not expecting easy match I'm objectively predict 10+ and as a supporter 25+.Who knows what will happen?I want that it like this ,as a supporter..

Is there anyone else that did not understand my prediction?
          Originally posted by ecay
          Neutral 10+ for Turkey
          Subjective 25+ for Türkiye
          It was done painfully +1 last 4.5 seconds.So good than winning by 25+

Comment

Originally posted by SouL InvictuS View Post
            This Turkey team is like Detroit Pistons back in 2004-2005.

Scary at defense and above the average in offense.

good defense leads to easy offense, i think they ll not make more than 70 points against serbia but also serbians cant score more than 70 against them.
            Just above average?

In the two knock-out games we scored 95 and 95 points... did you see at what percentage we were shooting today?

The defense is extremely scary, the offense is very scary
            THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

Tanjevic will let us win... easy win for Serbia.
              Jokes aside, no one here has praised Tanjevic. He has cancer, and yet he continues to coach. Truly a great man. After Ivkovic, the second best coach at Mundobasket.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                We had 50% tree points i think Turkey had like 70% or something what do you think whats harder to repeat 50% or 70%
                You played against Spain.You played and throwed these three points in very close game.The last two one is a miracle.

Everybody says Spain can not be beated by throwing/offensing game..It's a huge succeed but it's really difficult to be happen again.Nearly Spain could be paid of Serbia..

Anyway with Turkey 10+ prediction Am I wanting a miracle?I did not understand it.

25+ prediction is thinked as a supporter it is not an objective prediction.

Also I know Velickovic and especially Kesely are not stable shooters..If Navarro,Lakovic,Ersan Ilyasova throws like this I'm not surprise but Velickovic and Kesely is questionable about this subject.
                Neutral 10+ for Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by honeybadger View Post
                  Jokes aside, no one here has praised Tanjevic. He has cancer, and yet he continues to coach. Truly a great man. After Ivkovic, the second best coach at Mundobasket.
                  I agree he is true Hero

Comment

i agree man.. i have to give my kudos to tanjevic.. 4-5 years when he said he is building on future leaving the established players at home taking younger guys into NT.. i was angry with him.. but truth aside, he knew obviously what he was doing and did a great job!!! HVALA TANJEVIC..

Comment

Yes, nothing but respect for Tanjevic
                      A great coach, but above all a great man
                      THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

Let's see what will happen.

My predict doesn't false about Spain match.Spain is only team that can stop "this miracle Serbia" You win this match with two miracle three points..You beated Spain(is well offenser team) by throwing not with defending. This match did not show that Serbia is very good team.It showed Spain was very very good opponent and more favourite than predicted for this match.If nine match is played Spain beats you nine times LOL.

I did not want to argue Spain match in this topic.But you must see some real things from earth.
                        I mean one thing is to be wrong, and ok it happens, but continuing to justify your complete failure of prediction in Serbia-Spain match is really dumb.

I appreciate you for liking my predictions..Do not get lost after this match like Slovenians Capiche?
                        Well, we don't have a candy man for a coach like Slovenia, and Bosa Tanjevic is good, but still we know who is the master.

About the match, I would say 50%-50% from this perspective, but we will see.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9k7o...eature=related

Comment

if he leads us to win this cup, or at least to finals, he'll have his statue built somewhere in Turkey, I am sure of that ...

Comment

Serbia is really good team nobody can deny this.I'm also respect Serbia basketball team and province..But you Serbians must give some respect to Spain, give what Spain claimed in this match and accept some real things.

For Turkey match predictions and my prediction says close game winning Turkey.But I did not shocked If we win an easy game.And as a supporter I want it easy winning.
                            Neutral 10+ for Turkey

Comment

Serbia is really good team nobody can deny this.I'm also respect Serbia basketball team and province..But you Serbians must give some respect to Spain, give what Spain claimed in this match and accept some real things.
                              roflmao!!!!!
                              Serbia is a great province.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U

Comment

Eurobasket 2001 repeat :P DeJavu
                                SERBIA THE LAND OF BASKETBALL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information