No announcement yet.

Semifinals, Turkey vs. Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have Turks actually won against Serbia in the past?

Comment

After todays win , it could take a while to figure out where is Turkish Achilles heel

Let's say
      1) FT percents , especially for centers
      2) starters >> bench
      3) so far Turks won all their games leading most of the game, being behind Serbs could add a pressure & turn home advantage into home disadvantage

Comment

Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL View Post
        Isn't Tanjevic from Montenegro?
        Born in Montenegro.

Bogdan Tanjević (Serbian: Богдан Тањевић) (born 13 February, 1947 in Pljevlja, Montenegro, SFR Yugoslavia) is a Serbian, naturalized Italian[1], basketball coach currently managing Turkish national basketball team and managed Fenerbahçe Ãœlker between 2007-10.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_...asketball_team

Comment

Why have an own country then?
          The Otoman Empire colapsed and...

Comment

Politics. Last year they invented the Montenegrin language too.

edit: Although around 50 % still consider themselves Serbs.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_...asketball_team

Comment

Originally posted by Rycka View Post
              Yeah, a few times but not much. 2? 3 maybe? the last one being at Eurobasket last year. I enjoyed it in the arena actually .
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

it's really very tough game.

i wish we could have faced with spain in the semi's..

that would be a very easy game for us..
                but serbia is among best teams along with turkey and usa..

may the best win(turkey)

Comment

I am not gonna go into national bull@#! i am just gonna say that first serbian state was Duklja (todays monteneegro). All famous people from Montenegro were declaring them selfs as serbs from Montenegro.

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                    Were you the guy who said on serbia-spain +20 for spain. I love your predictions hope ur gonna b rite about this one as much as for the previous one :P
                    Let's see what will happen.

My predict doesn't false about Spain match.Spain is only team that can stop "this miracle Serbia" You win this match with two miracle three points..You beated Spain(is well offenser team) by throwing not with defending. This match did not show that Serbia is very good team.It showed Spain was very very good opponent and more favourite than predicted for this match.If nine match is played Spain beats you nine times LOL.

I did not want to argue Spain match in this topic.But you must see some real things from earth.

I appreciate you for liking my predictions..Do not get lost after this match like Slovenians Capiche?
                    Originally posted by ecay
                    Neutral 10+ for Turkey
                    Subjective 25+ for Türkiye
                    It was done painfully +1 last 4.5 seconds.So good than winning by 25+

Comment

Originally posted by tensai View Post
                      it's really very tough game.

i wish we could have faced with spain in the semi's..

that would be a very easy game for us..
                      but serbia is among best teams along with turkey and usa..

may the best win(turkey)
                      I agree with you mate may the best team win. After Serbia my two favs on this turnament are Turks (great defence big cojones) and Lithuania (big hearth)

Comment

Before each game of Turkey, everyone said it will be very difficult game for Turkey.

We have got following scores so far.

Turkey-Russia 65-56
                        Turkey- Greece 76-65
                        Turkey- France 95-77
                        Turkey- Slovenia 95-68

Besides, we played with our second team 4 quarter of the all games.
                        At defence point of view, no other team has at Turkish National Team level so far.

Sorry guys, but at Istanbul, at this atmosphere and front of crazy 15.000 fan no one can beat Turkey. Let see who will be at the Final.

Comment

This Turkey team is like Detroit Pistons back in 2004-2005.

Scary at defense and above the average in offense.

good defense leads to easy offense, i think they ll not make more than 70 points against serbia but also serbians cant score more than 70 against them.
                          This is the second most exciting thing you can do it indoor and you can do it in front of thousands. Well you know the first one and bedrooms are a bit small for thousands.

Comment

dude.. are u even aware what you are typing.. 9 out of 10 for spain.. i think u are just trying to back up your first prediction with some bullsh*t bla bla kind of comment.. this serbian team is on a par with spain if not better.. so please cut the crap.. but i think we will prevail against them!!

Originally posted by ecay View Post
                            Let's see what will happen.

My predict doesn't false about Spain match.Spain is only team that can stop "this miracle Serbia" You win this match with two miracle three points..You beated Spain(is well offenser team) by throwing not with defending. This match did not show that Serbia is very good team.It showed Spain was very very good opponent and more favourite than predicted for this match.If nine match is played Spain beats you nine times LOL.

I did not want to argue Spain match in this topic.But you must see some real things from earth.

I appreciate you for liking my predictions..Do not get lost after this match like Slovenians Capiche?

Comment

Originally posted by Rycka View Post
                              Yes sir! We did..

Comment

Originally posted by lntrud3r View Post
                                dude.. are u even aware what you are typing.. 9 out of 10 for spain.. i think u are just trying to back up your first prediction with some bullsh*t bla bla kind of comment.. this serbian team is on a par with spain if not better.. so please cut the crap.. but i think we will prevail against them!!
                                Please open your eyes and see some real things...Serbia shooted very very well offended very very well it will not happen again coming 10 matchs..Even though Spain could stay in game!! and nearly they could win if the two miracle three points did not come..

I'm ok with my prediction purely someone underestimating Spain.Someone is victory drunk.
                                Originally posted by ecay
                                Neutral 10+ for Turkey
                                Subjective 25+ for Türkiye
                                It was done painfully +1 last 4.5 seconds.So good than winning by 25+

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information