• Turkey

94 63.09%
  • Slovenia

55 36.91%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarter-Finals, Turkey vs. Slovenia

Turkey 84:79 Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by gio View Post
    in Ankara supports were better. but this match will have different atmosphere

if u want we can play at BJK Akatlar Arena

http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/2111268/6658550
    I'm not pretty sure "Beşiktaşım oleyyy!"" kind of chants could help the NT It's all about the audience profiles, ticket prizes unfortunately, but i believe we will be better than today..

Quote Originally Posted by Saybia View Post
    I'm not pretty sure "Beşiktaşım oleyyy!"" kind of chants could help the NT It's all about the audience profiles, ticket prizes unfortunately, but i believe we will be better than today..
    Milli takım oley Our players like these chants. no matter soccer, basketball or tennis()

then agree u

Quote Originally Posted by gio View Post
    Milli takım oley Our players like these chants. no matter soccer, basketball or tennis()

then agree u
    Yeah that could work But I've been in İnn once for a national football game, at first everyting was perfect, but suddenly, somehow those chants evolve to "Pascal bizi diskoya gtr", so because of that I dont trust

I have a feeling that Slovenian fans are gonna be louder then Turkish.

Quote Originally Posted by SYTEM FAILURE View Post
    I wouldnt count on it if you dont wanna be disappointed .
    Last edited by UMUT_FB_LAL; 09-08-2010 at 10:18 PM.

I am quite sure that in Ljubljana they will b alot louder than Turkish fans in Ljubljana lol. Oh btw good luck on Tuesday in football its gonna b awesome match

Actually if I were a Slovenian fan, I won't be scream a lot Cause by ourselves our fans forgets to chant oftenly, but if they would realize there is something going on, on the rival side, and find a rival for themselves in stands too, that will certainly awake the sleeping devil thats an expression in Turkish i hope it stands for English too

There won't be that many Slovenian fans left tbh, because most went home already. Most arrangements were for the first phase only. The ones that are left went by themselves mostly without the use of agencies.

Anyway, The biggest problem will be guarding Ilyasova. May be Zupan can do an OK job on him, but Zupan can play great one game and awful the next so that is a gamble. Slokar is too slow and too soft, and Boki will have his hands full with Hedo. I am confident Nachbar will do a fine job on Hedo as they are simmilar players by hight and style of play.

Dragic is better then all Turkeys PGs combined, so that won't be a problem.

In any case i hope for a win, but if i were to bet i wouldn't bet on us lol.

Man i hope we get our revenge for Japan

Default tickets SPAIN VS SERBIA

HELLO
    IM SPANISH AND I BUY TICKETS FOR THE MATCH SPAIN VS SERBIA WHICH WILL BE PLAYED BEFORE TURKEY-SLOVENIA. I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE FIRST MATCH SO I WOULD PUT TICKETS BACK BETWEEN BOTH GAMES.
    pablogarciamoya@yahoo.es
    MY MOBILE PHONE:
    0034658629185 Ill reach Istambul tomorrow night.

I'd prefer playing vs. US in quarters, nevermind we've already been completely out run by them this year. Realising few days ago, that getting to quarters means meeting Turkey there, made me lose half of the enthusiasm for this championship

Slovenia can easily choke on 3pointers, don't be mislead by the game vs. Aussies, so far in two matches we've seen terrible attacking of zone by Slovenia. Zone and 3pointers won't decide the game, only chance for Slovenia is completely cutting off guards from delivering the ball for inside game... and that's easier to say than to do.

Turkey is a clear cut favourite

I prefer looking at the whole situation this way: Slovenia never.... abolutely never upseted anyone in the elimination stages though the 19 years of our "existance"
    That can't go on for much longer... right?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Quote Originally Posted by Alyosha12 View Post
    There won't be that many Slovenian fans left tbh, because most went home already. Most arrangements were for the first phase only. The ones that are left went by themselves mostly without the use of agencies.

Anyway, The biggest problem will be guarding Ilyasova. May be Zupan can do an OK job on him, but Zupan can play great one game and awful the next so that is a gamble. Slokar is too slow and too soft, and Boki will have his hands full with Hedo. I am confident Nachbar will do a fine job on Hedo as they are simmilar players by hight and style of play.

In any case i hope for a win, but if i were to bet i wouldn't bet on us lol.

Man i hope we get our revenge for Japan
    Yeah Dragic is good than our guards but we are living with our good defense.We have not problems with defendind guards.We defended very very well Spanoulis that he is most like Dragic(shooting, penetrating,asisting,moving shooting,lay up).Also Dragic is slow shooter not like Lakovic..

I'm afraiding more than Lakovic..Because he ise a fast shooter.It makes us impossible to make zone defense...

I know i didn't answered completely ..Anyway i'm very tired and must sleep.Continue it tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecay View Post
    Neutral 10+ for Turkey
    Subjective 25+ for Trkiye
    It was done painfully +1 last 4.5 seconds.So good than winning by 25+

Quote Originally Posted by PABLO View Post
    HELLO
    IM SPANISH AND I BUY TICKETS FOR THE MATCH SPAIN VS SERBIA WHICH WILL BE PLAYED BEFORE TURKEY-SLOVENIA. I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE FIRST MATCH SO I WOULD PUT TICKETS BACK BETWEEN BOTH GAMES.
    pablogarciamoya@yahoo.es
    MY MOBILE PHONE:
    0034658629185 Ill reach Istambul tomorrow night.
    I don't know the situation for this tournament, however, in every tournament the tickets are cut or so. Therefore, the ticket cannot be used twice. I have tickets for quarter, semi and final game so I didn't watch any game so far, but I think the situation is what I told.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyzerSoze View Post
    I don't know the situation for this tournament, however, in every tournament the tickets are cut or so. Therefore, the ticket cannot be used twice. I have tickets for quarter, semi and final game so I didn't watch any game so far, but I think the situation is what I told.
    go there and cheers 4 serbia

Quote Originally Posted by anonimus View Post
    go there and cheers 4 serbia
    It depends on my partner I'll just enjoy the game before our match (I invited a friend to the match, if she comes, because she hate Nadal (tennis), she'll have no good feelings for Spain )

Quote Originally Posted by KeyzerSoze View Post
    Nope, you can quit whenever you want, they just use a digital device on tickets so you can quit and re-enter to arena. That's why you can actually get that ticket. That's how it's done in Ankara ( known by experience )

Quote Originally Posted by kyle007 View Post
    Nope, you can quit whenever you want, they just use a digital device on tickets so you can quit and re-enter to arena. That's why you can actually get that ticket. That's how it's done in Ankara ( known by experience )
    Hmm, that's interesting. I think it's same in Istanbul, as well. Than everyone can reduce the cost of the ticket, that's good

Quote Originally Posted by elaj View Post
    Hopefully.

ps: pay your internet already, you greeko german gypsie
    I prefer stealing connection from a stupid nachbar who hasn't locked his router and download series at 600kb/sec, you sucking cefur (or slavic speaking disgraced german if you prefer, your choice...)

Quote Originally Posted by Alyosha12 View Post
    For sure! Turkey doesn't have any PG with the speed, athleticism, 3PT shooting and attacking the basket skills like Dragić, but Tuneri and Arslan (mainly) alongside with Onan and Gler can all run the point. Imo, much more then offense, these 4 guys will play a big role guarding Dragić, Lakovič and Bečirovič. Besides defense, Turkish PG's are playing very well the pick&roll with Erden and Aşık and I think it's here that they can win this game.
    Turkey +12
    https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Quote Originally Posted by Joko Poljak Fan View Post

I prefer looking at the whole situation this way: Slovenia never.... abolutely never upseted anyone in the elimination stages though the 19 years of our "existance"
    That can't go on for much longer... right?!
    did not you upset Australia in elimination stage just yesterday?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast