Spain NT 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frosties View Post
    I do not know. I guess simply they are not friends, something quite normal. They seem to be two very different personalities. That being said, and as I posted before, I have my doubts about Pau´s interpersonal skills.
    They are good friends

Rudy even chose Pau as his partner for the NBA slam dunk contest

Comment

• Alfonso Reyes, father of Felipe Reyes, suddenly died.
      La Federaci?n espa?ola de Baloncesto, con el Presidente Jos? Luis S?ez a la cabeza, desea expresar sus condolencias a la familia Reyes por el fallecimiento de Alfonso Reyes (padre).

RIP, Alfonso Reyes

Felipe will miss tonight's game vs Australia and it is not known when he'll rejoin Spanish NT.
      Before game there will be minute of silence in honor of Alfonso Reyes.

President of FEB José Luis Sáez will attend funeral. Out of players: team captain Juan Carlos Navarro, Sergio Llull and former player (now advisor in FEB) Juan Antonio Orenga.
      La Familia Reyes estar? acompa?ada por una representaci?n de la Selecci?n Espa?ola de Baloncesto encabezada por el Presidente Jos? Luis S?ez y a quien acompa?ar?n Juan Orenga, Sergio Llull y Juan Carlos Navarro. El entierro tendr? lugar en Canena (Ja?n) a las 18:00 h.

Comment

• http://directos.lasexta.com/sextatv/...ira_nba_2011/1 do You know if this link will be correct to watch the match ??? ("Gira NBA 2011")

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvio View Post
          Alfonso Reyes, father of Felipe Reyes, suddenly died.
          La Federaci?n espa?ola de Baloncesto, con el Presidente Jos? Luis S?ez a la cabeza, desea expresar sus condolencias a la familia Reyes por el fallecimiento de Alfonso Reyes (padre).

RIP, Alfonso Reyes

Felipe will miss tonight's game vs Australia and it is not known when he'll rejoin Spanish NT.
          Before game there will be minute of silence in honor of Alfonso Reyes.

President of FEB José Luis Sáez will attend funeral. Out of players: team captain Juan Carlos Navarro, Sergio Llull and former player (now advisor in FEB) Juan Antonio Orenga.
          http://www.feb.es/NoticiaDesarrollo....dNoticia=39135
          The one with Felipe in the photo is his brother Alfonso Reyes (son), former national team player. Not the father (I say this to avoid any confusion).

RIP, their father.

In other way, this was the most boring game of our preparation (Bulgaria maybe, but I didn't watch it).
          FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
          EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information