Lebanese NT 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanese NT 2011

How can we win Asia 2011 and Qualify to Olympics games 2012?

Asia Champions ships 2011 (How we can win it and Qualify to the Olympic games 2012..)
    1-Keep Coach Tab Baldwin
    2-Keep JAX Vroman
    3-Try to search for some aboard player who can play on position 5, if not we have Daniel Faris,Billy Faris and Roy Samaha to help solve this problem..
    4-Add some new faces to the team from NT U-18 like Ahmad Ibrahim ..
    5-Give chance to the best players in lebanese league (2010-2011) especially young talents..
    6-The Coach will choose the best 12 players and start the preparations early to reach the best chemistry possible between the players..

Goo Lebanon

Taking into consideration that BOTH (Fadi Al-Khatib and Rony Fahed might Retire this year :S), How will the Lebanese NT look in Asia 2011???

PG: Ali Mahmoud
    SG: Ahmad Ibrahim
    SF:Matt Freige
    PF:Jax Vroman
    C: Daniel Faris

Subs:Moe Ibrahim,Jean,Elie R,Omar,Billy,Tawbe,Ali K.

There is also players like Rami Akiki,Galeb,Ali F,Elie S,Antonnie Yammine,Roy Samaha,Jad Bitar,Hussien El-Khatib... and other players depending on there performance in this season ( especially that this season the Lebanese league will be very competitive )

and maybe some players from NT U-18 that may qualify to WC U-19 hopefully if we can get one of the first 3 spots in asia championship U-18 2010 this september..

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
      Taking into consideration that BOTH (Fadi Al-Khatib and Rony Fahed might Retire this year :S), How will the Lebanese NT look in Asia 2011???

There is also players like Rami Akiki,Galeb,Ali F,Elie S,Antonnie Yammine,Roy Samaha,Jad Bitar,Hussien El-Khatib... and other players depending on there performance in this season ( especially that this season the Lebanese league will be very competitive )

and maybe some players from NT U-18 that may qualify to WC U-19 hopefully if we can get one of the first 3 spots in asia championship U-18 2010 this september..
      why do you think Rony will retire this year ??? he was born in 1981 so he still has time .... and Khatib in 1979 so he has a bit of time too ....

Comment

Originally posted by tonysaade View Post
        why do you think Rony will retire this year ??? he was born in 1981 so he still has time .... and Khatib in 1979 so he has a bit of time too ....
        Man , you are right, but this is our Lebanese mentality.

I wish they can complete their career, bas ma hay2eton baddon.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tonysaade View Post
          Both, Rony and Fadi hinted that they may retire after this WC:S This is what i heard! i don't know if it's true!!! But i'am saying if they retired, how will our NT look like??

Comment

Both, Rony and Fadi hinted that they may retire after this WC:S This is what i heard! i don't know if it's true!!! But i'am saying if they retired, how will our NT look like??
            after all half of our players are aged. They will retire in the upcoming couple of years and we dt have gd replacements. ALA YESTOUR!
            Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by leb-basket View Post
              after all half of our players are aged. They will retire in the upcoming couple of years and we dt have gd replacements. ALA YESTOUR!
              We don't have gd replacement??
              our NT U-18 won Waba U-18 without ahmad ibrahim and other aboard players!
              we have alot of young talented players..
              elie rustom,elie stephane,ali kanan,daniel faris.. are all under 24!!

Comment

Well, the Starting Lineup Isn't bad @ All ;
                we shouldn't forget hoops players as well and the upcoming B team players !
                Sabah , Amir Saoud , Patrik Bu Abboud , miguel martinez
                As for Roy & Ali F. i guess by the Arrival of tawbi , jad bitar , daniel , billy there R no place for them..
                don't forget also Karam meshref & samer meshref both R good talents and have a bright future.

Comment

We don't have gd replacement??
                  our NT U-18 won Waba U-18 without ahmad ibrahim and other aboard players!
                  we have alot of young talented players..
                  elie rustom,elie stephane,ali kanan,daniel faris.. are all under 24!!
                  man those players you are talking about might be great players but if they are going to face the same problems our national team is facing right now then it would be a disaster!
                  As i mentioned earlier idk if it is in this thread we need to bring europian trainers to change our style of play. Especially the way our centers play (i.e if we do have centers)
                  Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

man are you sure that Daniel Faris cares about playing with Lebanon NT?! and yes not paying him one single penny.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                      man are you sure that Daniel Faris cares about playing with Lebanon NT?! and yes not paying him one single penny.
                      maybe rightnow he don't care toomuch! BUT he signed for sagesse and he will play next season in the lebanese league, this will be his first year in lebanon for this long! i'am sure after this season he will care and join the NT cuz we need a center with his abilities!

Comment

maybe rightnow he don't care toomuch! BUT he signed for sagesse and he will play next season in the lebanese league, this will be his first year in lebanon for this long! i'am sure after this season he will care and join the NT cuz we need a center with his abilities!
                        inshalla let's see

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                          inshalla let's see
                          chabeb no body knows notin about the natioanl team comeback yesterday ??? what happened in the airport ???

Comment

Originally posted by micho View Post
                            chabeb no body knows notin about the natioanl team comeback yesterday ??? what happened in the airport ???
                            i think they have the ranking games 17th till 24th or not ?

Comment

But Daniel is more PF and not a center so again the same problem a lot of players in position 4 and no pure center so we must search to maybe find an abroad good center.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information