Puerto Rico NT 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pero Antic View Post
    Haha wake up.........you are not going to beat Russia in the semifinal either
    There is no big difference between Greece and Russia at the moment. Russia was slightly better than Greece last year, but the Greeks were playing with Calathes and Zisis at the guard position. So my bet is that Greece would have beaten them with Spanoulis and a more experienced Sloukas (or Mantzaris). Not to mention the development of Papanikolaou and the adition of Printezis. A big minus is the absence of Koufos, but if Greece qualifies, the young center and Sofo may join the team in London. In which case, Greece will become a major threat to every opponent save for the USA. But I like the fact that Greece is being underestimated.

As for your country. The first big test will be against the Dominican republic. If you'll manage to beat them, which I doubt, you'll have an even harder task in the semi's. Don't worry about New Zealand. McCalebb alone can take them.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious View Post
      There is no big difference between Greece and Russia at the moment. Russia was slightly better than Greece last year, but the Greeks were playing with Calathes and Zisis at the guard position. So my bet is that Greece would have beaten them with Spanoulis and a more experienced Sloukas (or Mantzaris). Not to mention the development of Papanikolaou and the adition of Printezis. A big minus is the absence of Koufos, but if Greece qualifies, the young center and Sofo may join the team in London. In which case, Greece will become a major threat to every opponent save for the USA. But I like the fact that Greece is being underestimated.

As for your country. The first big test will be against the Dominican republic. If you'll manage to beat them, which I doubt, you'll have an even harder task in the semi's. Don't worry about New Zealand. McCalebb alone can take them.
      True!

The Dominican republic will be our first real test in the qualifiers and we will die if its necessary! IMO Greece will have problems with Puerto Rico too

You underestimate Those Russians who had a 10:1 score win in EB 2011 which by the way only Spain managed to do. They are very consistent

Comment

IMO Greece will have problems with Puerto Rico too
        I agree! Since this year we have only our Thessalian-mountain-donkey center Puerto-Rico will start a rock-concert under the greek basket.
        You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fasoulaki View Post
          I agree! Since this year we have only our Thessalian-mountain-donkey center Puerto-Rico will start a rock-concert under the greek basket.
          Thessaly is a plain.

I also agree that we'll have problems with Puerto Rico, but the key will be Lithuania/Venezuela. I'm not sure the Lithuanians will be able beat the hosts.
          PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Thessaly is a plain.

I also agree that we'll have problems with Puerto Rico, but the key will be Lithuania/Venezuela. I'm not sure the Lithuanians will be able beat the hosts.
            so if venezuala beats Lithuania in first group game,what greece gona do? play and win against puerturico or make same great acting in antiplaying as in 2010 against russia ?

Comment

Thessaly is a plain.
              But Karditsa were Bouroussis is from, lies close to the Pindos mountains. Very nice landscape and a lot of donkeys!
              I have some relatives living there
              You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Haha wake up.........you are not going to beat Russia in the semifinal either
                TMO New Zeland play better than FYROM and FYROM is in the same level with Angola.
                And Greece beat Russia in a friendly with final score 66-63.Greece played without Nikos Zisis,Giannis Bourousis and Antonis Fotsis(Italian championship) and the leader Vasilis Spanoulis.
                I believe that Greece is better than Russia.

Comment

• Puerto Rico is in Venezuela

Via @R_Balkman32
                  sigpic

Comment

• No doubt Puerto Rico will reach the Olympics and way beyond!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information