No announcement yet.

Danny Granger: Europeans smell like dead donkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread should be closed. this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfiss View Post
      irrelevant
      I mentioned it only to show someone that it is not matter how big part of county is in Europe when you have so many people living there.

Originally posted by chrisfiss View Post
      I dont get it why being european is "good" and asian "bad"...anyways... Some parts of Turkey i guess have a greater european influence than other...
      I agree, nobody said that "Asian is bad", or "European is good" for that matter, just different.

Some parts of Turkey has great influence from the West, but still cultural, traditional and "way that things work in society", most of the Turkey doesn't function on most of European countries society foundation.
      And, I don't think why people here especially from Turkey take this a wrong way, they should be grateful to their culture and tradition.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9k7o...eature=related

Comment

wel...l, no offense but seriously guys, some people in Europe DO smell like hell
        especially in Italy, Spain and Turkey.

I dare anyone to get on the Madrid Metro in a hot summer at noon
        I rather kill myself slowly and painfully

and Venice may look really cool with all the water and stuff, but that water smells like DooDoo

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
          this thread should be closed. this is getting ridiculous.

i agree..

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
            wel...l, no offense but seriously guys, some people in Europe DO smell like hell
            especially in Italy, Spain and Turkey.

I rather kill myself slowly and painfully

and Venice may look really cool with all the water and stuff, but that water smells like DooDoo
            oil?
            ----KO VAS JEBO GODINAMA JEBACE VAS OPET----

Comment

Turkey is Euro-Asian countrey same as Russia. I don't see problem Culture? Sice when that detirmins where you are? They have difrent culture than "Europians" So they do have difrent China same as Greece have difrent culture then Egland. For sure they belog to Europe much more than Israel. ....blah it's all stupid philosophy Turks thanks for Burek, Kebap and stuff like that That's worth to talk about

Anway we should make some group: Proud to be Europian and I smell like dead donkey!
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

i see many people how hate from Turks..it is not important if we are european or not..some posts are really made me upset and angry..some post says that we are muslim and we shouldnt belong to europe..some try to say that we are barbars(they cant write this of course)..

what the fuck is this?

btw is Russia should count European country?

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
                  because you see poor morrocans that emigrate to spain in order to survive...i always talking about people who do have money...almost every muslim country has a large minority that wears european clothes listen to european songs and live with the european way of life(except the religion)..i am talking about them
                  Yes, in this moment I was thinking in main moroccian cities, that's true. There're you can find both styles of life
                  GASOLDEPENDENCE.... I love it

Comment

who will punish Granger for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                      I don't want to offense anybody, but the people who usually smells bad are not the spanish... maybe you can find one or two, but those you speak about are not european, and they just come from hard working, that's normal, I think
                      I know very well Madrid tube.
                      GASOLDEPENDENCE.... I love it

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                        Turkey is Euro-Asian countrey same as Russia. I don't see problem Culture? Sice when that detirmins where you are? They have difrent culture than "Europians" So they do have difrent China same as Greece have difrent culture then Egland. For sure they belog to Europe much more than Israel. ....blah it's all stupid philosophy Turks thanks for Burek, Kebap and stuff like that That's worth to talk about

Anway we should make some group: Proud to be Europian and I smell like dead donkey!
                        nice one..thank you

Comment

Originally posted by pata View Post
                          i see many people how hate from Turks..it is not important if we are european or not..some posts are really made me upset and angry..some post says that we are muslim and we shouldnt belong to europe..some try to say that we are barbars(they cant write this of course)..

what the fuck is this?

btw is Russia should count European country?
                          I can t believe it that no one didn't mentioned Israel?
                          ----KO VAS JEBO GODINAMA JEBACE VAS OPET----

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            who will punish Granger for this?

I hope one of the smelly Europeans he faces on the court punishes Granger. Robertas Javtokas would be a good candidate methinks.

Comment

Ahahahahahahahaha I don't even wanna ask where this picture is from.
                              "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

It's the first one that comes up on Google when you peck in a search for Robertas Javtokas.

I wonder if this was one of the smelly Europeans to which Granger was referring? You think he might have gotten that lucky? (BTW, I only like what's under her shirt and not the shirt itself.)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information